Writer's Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writer's Haven

Welcome writers! Come, read, write, chat, and role play if you want.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Name: Celeste Moonglow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Character Name: Celeste Moonglow Empty
PostSubject: Character Name: Celeste Moonglow   Character Name: Celeste Moonglow Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:25 am

Character Name: Celeste Moonglow Anime-3-2

Name: Celeste Moonglow
Age: 18 (Looks about 14ish but with makeup, hairstyle, and (usually) behavior her true age does come through...)
Hair: Blue-Black & shoulder length
Eyes: Silver Golden (was born with Golden Brown eye color but the testing caused it to change.)
Race: Native American/Japanese (Both are hard to tell since she's very pale thanks to all of the testing done on her. Though, through careful observation, bone structure and eye shape can give it away.)
Species at Birth: Were-Leopard
Species After Age 5: Were-Leopard/Were-Dragon
Occupation: Professional safety security tester. (The unprofessional side would be cat burglar/safe cracker extraordinaire.)
Home City: None as she travels for work.
Martial Art (s): Tai Chi, Kendo, Ninpo [One wasn't enough for her once she realized she liked doing it. So she began training in Tai Chi first, it was soft and slow and fun. Kendo used sword techniques she found interesting so then she trained in that. Then finally she learned about Ninpo. And realized she just HAD to learn that style as well.]

Education: Finished out High School within two years of being found. Went to college and then on to Medical School - finished within a couple years with her Masters in General Practice -and- Research type subjects. Went back to College afterwords and majored in a variety of subjects, most of which are useless to her job -art, photography, aromatherapy and herbal healing (she thought it was rather interesting that the college offered such strange courses), foreign languages (Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Dutch -which was interesting since it seemed to be a combination of several languages-, Gaelic, Navaho, Ojibwa, and Arabic. Some of the languages she'd had to learn via programs instead of in college but it was done while she was IN college.) and most of the English courses. She especially enjoyed Quantum Physics. Advanced Chemistry was one of the classes she got stuck taking that she didn't particularly like.

-Additional Information-

Were-Leopard form: tawny white fur with copper and brown colored spots scattered randomly all over.
Human Hybrid form: Yes

Were-Dragon form: Gold and Silver Scales and wings.
Human Hybrid form: yes.

Has a very powerful spell blocking her memory of her past.

Power wise she comes across as a null. However she can drag other Were-Animals along with her when she shifts and she does so without realizing she's even doing it. Its more effective when she's angry and hit or miss when she's frightened, though a high level of panic/fear can cause it...with odd side effects for the ones dragged along.

-Random Physical Imperfections-

Small scars at the junctions where IV's were placed during testing phases and shots were given. One distinctive scar at her hip on the left side where a very large silver needle was inserted to get bone marrow.

-Changes-

The spell is now gone and her memories have been restored. Currently they are jumbled and only clicking into place when one is triggered.

Her birth mother's name (the Nimir Ra) is Roseline, Rose or Rosy for short, and her father's name is Kyo. Their surname is Tanaka. Her mother is full blooded Chippewa. Her father is half Chippewa and half Japanese.

Last edited by Lavelia on Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://lostmagiciangrl.darkbb.com
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

PostSubject: Re: Character Name: Celeste Moonglow   Character Name: Celeste Moonglow Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:28 am

-Additional Information-

Celeste is 18. While she has times where she's perfectly mature and can act older than her age she is still an 18 year old girl, in a situation out of her control, and is prone to fits of immaturity.
Back to top Go down
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

PostSubject: Back story~   Character Name: Celeste Moonglow Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:22 am

*clunk...cha cha cha clink* The heavy barred doors opened and the man standing at the other side of them grinned an embarrassed grin. She glared at the slicked man in the suit, "You'd have put me away for life if I hadn't had proof positive that he'd hired me to check the security on his building. You'll be hearing from MY lawyer, Mister Prosecuting Attorney." That was all she said to him, just that and nothing more, as she passed the smarmy asshole by as she exited the jail facility for the last time. Behind her the metal doors began to close *cha cha cha clink* and she continued walking forward, easing a cell phone out of the yellow manila envelope. "Yo, Robbie, I want them to pay BIG for this insult. And by BIG I mean I want a million at least. More if possible. I don't ever want to HAVE to work again, got it?" She listened for a few more minutes, nodded a couple times, grinned an evil grin and stated, "Oh, they'll never forget that innocent sometimes means innocent, especially when it comes to Celeste Moonglow. Heh. Make them pay." *Click* the phone folded closed as she hung up and walked forward into the cool air of early morning.

A few months later....
The slender raven haired beauty stared up at the towering buildings with a wide smile. Someone bumped into her and she caught the boy's hand before it left her front pocket with even lint between his fingers, "Sorry kid. I'm not really planning on allowing myself to be pick-pocketed by a little boy. Go try it on someone else, yeah?" She let the wide-eyed boy go and as he ran off couldn't help but laugh heartily even as she waded into the crowd. She had an appointment with some bigwig in a company nearby and it took her only about half an hour of walking to arrive at the tall building. She entered, walked up to the counter and stated, "Celeste Moonglow," and was directed to the upper floor by the secretary. Riding the elevator up she wondered what sort of job would only take her ten minutes...and yet would pay extremely well. A shrug and she disembarked upon the *ding* that the elevator made as it reached the floor.

Stepping out she glanced around and walked up to a secretary to get directions and was waved down the hall rather swiftly, "Hmm odd but ok," and shortly found herself ushered into a very modern office. The heavy drapes on the ceiling to floor windows was a bit disturbing, especially since it was a beautiful day out, but there were odder things she'd encountered. "Hi I'm Celeste Moonglow," she walked forward into the darkened room with a confident smile.

A deep velvety voice greeted her with, "Welcome Miss Moonglow. Please," a slender hand waved towards a chair, "do sit down." So she sat, "So what can I do for you, Mister Maddisson?Your assistant told me that it only required ten or so minutes of my time and yet the pay was," she cleared her throat, "very very good."

Again the velvety voice filled the room, "Please. I will sign your contract now and then explain what I wish for you to do." The shadowed figure waited patiently, sizing up the young woman before him with an experienced eye. She was small, five feet three inches tall at most, very petite with long blue black hair. Oddly she wasn't as pale as one with her hair color tended to be. However he knew a great deal about her and was well aware she'd just returned from an extended vacation in the Bahama's. Paperwork fluttered and slid towards him on the desk's surface, stopping just meters away from himself and his pen, "You will excuse me as I read these over, of course," and he proceeded to do just that.

She sat back in the overly large comfy chair and watched him as he read the contract and sighed softly as his pen, after a rather short amount of time, came out and slashed his name across the paperwork...in triplicate. He kept his copy, and gave her back the other two which she stashed inside of her rather large and over-sized purse. "So what type of job do you need me to do that only takes ten minutes?"

Smiling the lights came up a bit and he gestured towards the brighter corner, "You will excuse me if I do not approach the light. I was drinking quite heavily last night and am extremely light sensitive today. As for what I wish for you to do...," his fingers shifted a bit until they were pointing towards a safe, "I acquired this recently in a building acquisition. Unfortunately the businessman who owned the building did not include keys to his safes. I need this open as I'm fairly sure it contains the papers I require to finish my dealings with that particular..."

She interrupted, "You need me to open a safe? That's it? Wow. Yea ok," walking forward Celeste approached it, automatically pulling on soft leather gloves and withdrawing a small kit from her purse, "Hmm," she circled it, sat her kit atop it, and muttered to herself, "A nine hundred model. These can be tricky. Three types of locks, a booby-trap that'll permanently seal it closed if I fail...tricky tricky," glancing over she nodded, "Now I see why you brought me in. These can be a real pain to open...," she continued to assess the situation and then frowned, "This one has already been sealed. The booby-traps been released."

He sat up straighter, "You can tell that just by looking at it?"

"Yes. I can. Here," she indicated a very small nick at the opening of the keyhole, "and here," her delicate fingers traced a bend in the metal lower down towards the second lock, "And finally this," she pointed out the double bars that were barely noticeable, "these all tell me this thing has been tripped. I'm not really sure by who, and it doesn't matter all that much."

Frowning steadily his voice rose sharply from where he sat, "Does this mean you can not open it? Is it impossible?"

Laughing softly she shook her head, "There are all of five people in the entire world who can open this safe after it's been sealed. Four of them would use welding torches and completely ruin the safe," her silver eyes sharpened considerably, "However. There is one person who can, and has in fact, override the seal and get it to open. Just your luck she's standing in this room right now isn't it?" Turning she grabbed her tools and working them into position she began fiddling with the mechanism.

Watching her work was truly magical in a most mundane way. Her tongue stuck slightly out between those pink lips that, if it'd been any other reason he'd brought her here, he'd be kissing right now. Sadly this was too important for any sort of romantic play *Thud-Thunk-whirr whirr whirr-thunk* the sound interrupted his string of thought and his eyes widened as the safe door swung open. A slow smile spread across his face, "Well. That is wonderful. You're just as good as I've heard. Better even. I commend you, young lady. I had indeed tried the other three but did not want the safe to be damaged. You have more than earned your pay...and I shall recommend you around to my associates." He held out a small envelope, "Thank you for doing the job, Miss."

Gloves off, tools packed away, she nodded, "Its not so hard once you've done it a few times. I have a steady," her voice became indulgent and a smile lit her face, "client who is always losing his key to his safe." She walked over and took the envelope, "Pleasure doing business with you," she made a note on both her copy of the paperwork and his 'Business Concluded Successfully - Celeste Moonglow' then stepped back with a nod, "Please do. I can always use more work." With a wave she walked out, back the way she came, into the crowd to be lost yet again whilst deciding where to go next.
Back to top Go down
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

PostSubject: Background   Character Name: Celeste Moonglow Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:24 am

Celeste was born to a somewhat reluctant, yet pleased, woman. Daughter of a Nimir-Ra and Nimir-Raj she was guarded carefully until her second year when an infiltrator kidnapped her and transported her to a secret facility where genetic testing and modifications were performed on the small child. Of course they first tested their theories upon some of her living cells, however as the tests proved successful they then began the testing upon her physical form.

The strongest witches, wizards, and later Sorcerers and Sorceresses were brought in to keep the child docile. Spells were laid to hide the child from searchers. More spells were laid when those were deemed to be too weak. More tests were done, more genetic modifications, and during all of these modifications she was also subjected to accelerated learning programs.

All the testing and alterations to her genetics caused an alteration to her eye color. Her eyes were initially a golden brown color but all of the testing had altered it to a silvery golden brown. Her skin was paler. Her constitution was stronger, mind sharper, she could remember everything completely. Which became problematic when the boss came to visit her and she recalled him perfectly down the the exact detail. Spells were laid on her mind at that time that was aimed towards her forgetting him. However the spell was too broad and while she could remember data, names slipped by her, which limited her usefulness.

Around her eighth year another child was brought in and all testing on her stopped. Her mind was erased of any information pertaining to where she'd been or what had been done to her, all of it locked behind a seal in her mind.. A door was opened into another, similar dimension, and the child was released...in the middle of the desert. The thoughts of those who released her were overly simplistic. They figured the child would not be able to survive in such a hostile environment and even if she did there would be nothing to associate her with them since she wasn't even from the dimension they'd sent her to. Three sorcerers and a witch died in opening the dimensional portal.

However the child, even having no memory of where she was from or even who she was beyond her first name, survived. With her physical enhancements she found sustenance in the harsh desert conditions. Water was simple for her to sense. Though her powers were weakened a bit almost instantly without her noticing it she still managed to survive. And was found eventually by a couple traversing the highway that ran through the desert.

They took her immediately to the hospital. And when she was pronounced healthy she was released into their custody. Sensing that she was something other than human the couple, a witch and wizard, adopted her and gave her their last name. Moonglow. Tested scholastically, it was found that she had a high intelligence rating and was placed in the twelfth grade, which she finished within months. She then went on to college, varying universities, until finally she stumbled into her current line of work.

For her job she went through medical school and now holds an MD in general practice. She has experienced actual high school life through two other jobs. Her parents passed away after seeing their daughter graduate medical school. The car accident that took them was unexpected. They hadn't written out a will that included their child, thinking that they would have plenty of time to do so. And so all their money and belongings went to a cousin of theirs. She was left alone. And so she continued on, finding jobs that were interesting.

Recently, after a job that sent her overseas, she returned to find her apartment little more than rubble and all of her belongings gone. Since then she has stayed in a hotel, purchased a house, and got a steady (if somewhat idiotic) client that paid her enough to keep her solvent. Careful saving is what allowed her to buy her house, though it currently sits empty.

-fin-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Name: Celeste Moonglow   Character Name: Celeste Moonglow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Name: Celeste Moonglow
Page 1 of 1