Writer's Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writer's Haven

Welcome writers! Come, read, write, chat, and role play if you want.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lavelia's Tavern

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Auroch
Auroch

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Lavelia's Tavern - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lavelia's Tavern   Lavelia's Tavern - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:18 pm

*Dragon was very surprised to find that he was suddenly outside. He was not as surprised as Lavelia would hope though. He was falling through the air butt naked. This did not seem to bother him very much. He had after all gone through survival training. He had been dropped naked on an ice planet and expected to survive for two years. That was much worse then this could ever be. He shifted his molecular structure even as he slowed and stopped completely. His body nothing more the air now. He was giving Lavelia enough time to get out of Calla’s room.

He shifted then merging with the tavern itself. He would not be kept out no matter how hard she tried to enforce it. He made his way quickly to Calla, a slight smirk would have been seen if he was substantial. As it was, he was smirking inwardly. When he found Calla he shifted again and formed a protective layer around her. He squeezed her gently to let her know he was there. He then spoke to her telepathically*

“Why do you cry, Calla? You honestly think The Mean Old Lady can keep us apart. Move up into the secret dojo and bar the secret passages. Then we can talk more freely”

*With that, his voice was gone, though she would know he was still there. He would always be close to her now. He was the protective layer that would keep her unscathed in combat. This form has many other uses too.*

Meanwhile

*Vultrin had followed Lavelia, but he turned on his way out to give Calla a wink and a knowing smile. He had a feeling Dragon would be back, regardless of Lavelia’s threats. The boy had no fear of death, his fears were something completely different. He knew of at least three deaths the boy had lived through. Which would seem an odd way to put it, but there you have it. As he caught up with Lavelia, he wrapped an arm about her shoulders as they walked into the city together. It was best to let the people see them both hard at work.*

Meanwhile back in the Tavern

*Lavelia’s parents would be astounded when they herd a groan and then a split. They were likely thinking that Lavelia had done more damage to the bar then previous thought. However, that was not the case; a wall to the right of the bar was moving upon its own volition. The tavern seemed to be expanding and in a way most would find beneficial. The ceiling shifted upward giving the tavern a much higher ceiling. The walls and ceiling finally came to a halt and dust settled to the floor.

In the center of the much larger wall a keyhole appeared. A magical key then appeared within the keyhole and turned of its own volition. A massive set of double doors would appear. The doors were made of metal and very ornately designed. The doors opened inward to expose a treasure of unimaginable worth. These double doors led to Vultrin’s armoury. A second door at the back led to his forge, Vultrin was, first and foremost, a master blacksmith. A treasure trove they would see inside. There were armors of every make, size and type imaginable. There were weapons of every kind as well, some likely had never been seen before. His armoury had both high-tech and low-tech weaponry and some that seemed to have no basis or purpose at all. Everything within his armoury was guaranteed to work exactly as specified. He even had specialized tools for the different groups that operated within the city. Just because he didn’t really know about them yet was no reason not to be prepared for all eventualities.*

Meanwhile in the city

*Vultrin smiled deeply as he felt the armoury’s presence. The armoury was a sentient being, only those who were allies could enter the room. Others would die trying or worse survival whatever torments the Entity decided to mete out. Lavelia would feel his energy slipping out of his body. His energy was strengthening every stone in the city. He was bolstering the defenses with his own energy, making everything stronger and more durable. It was like a protective blanket settling over the city. He held Lavelia’s hand knowing she was upset and needed this time, but he would say his piece.*

“Do you think you may have been too hard on her? If my memory serves correctly, didn’t you and your mother have a similar dispute? It’s easy to shake it off and say your doing what’s best for Calla, but I seem to recall you did just as calla did. You both are too much alike. Only thing is that Calla loves you too much to fight you for what she wants and feels she has a right too. You both have no control over your emotions and you only seem to have a few emotions that show. Both of you being part succubus make it very difficult for you. The easiest emotions to express are lust and anger. Both are linked as well. Since anger leads to violence and lust leads to feelings of possession. When angry your more apt to become aroused by both the violence and the pain afflicted. Its part of your nature, I am not saying its right or wrong. More I think your testing the boy to see if he is good enough for our Calla. “

*He turned her gently and pulled her tightly to him. His fingers were running gently through her hair. There minds were as one, so he could very well be mirroring her own thoughts. She may not even realize what her thoughts were at all until he brought them up. He was likely very close to the truth with his assessment though, which would need more thought and time to answer fully. *

Meanwhile in Draconia

*Whispering Wind caught her in one arm and her box of gems in the other. He lifted her up gently and carried her, the rest of the way to his home. He could feel the sadness within her even as he saw her memories through her own eyes. He laid her down gently in the single bed and set the gems on the nightstand. Moving to the materializer, he requested everything he would need to nurse her back to health. He set up an IV in her arm. Letting bags of blood energy slowly drip into her, replenishing her body. He noticed with relief that her body eagerly absorbed the blood. After that was completed, he added extra bags of blood so that she would have a constant supply of it. His hand went to her stomach. He traced the scars that he knew were there.

He whispered a few words in ancient draconic. He had missed so much and had not been there to protect his dearest friends. He loosened her clothes to allow better air circulation to her body. Applying a warm compress to her forehead and reaching for a bottle, this was one of many, on the try to his left. Uncorking the first bottle, he let its contents slide down her throat. Every few moments he would give her, another until there was only two left. Placing his hand in hers he waited, changing the compress when needed and starting the drip on another bag of blood energy.

At some point, he must have dozed off. He still held her hand, though his head rested on her stomach fast asleep. The potions he had given her were liquid healing energy. A worried smile still crossed his features, but he slept on hoping she would wake soon.*
Back to top Go down
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Lavelia's Tavern   Lavelia's Tavern - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:07 pm

Calla stood staring at the door her mother just exited out of dejectedly. She had to admit, her mother had a right to be angry, but to be that angry...was a bit much to her way of thinking. She watched her father go after her mother, leaving her standing in the middle of the room alone. She frowned and sighed, her shoulders slumping as she moved to grab her clothing then don it, "totally unreasonable. She's being totally unreasonable," she mumbled even as the tears seeped slowly down her cheeks.

She sniffled and her eyes widened in surprise as she felt his presence, then heard his voice and sighed. She shrugged in answer then headed up to the dojo and sealed herself inside. She wasnt thrilled that her mother had gone all postal power trip on them but she was happy to know that her mother's antics could be sidestepped. She sat down on the floor of the dojo then flopped backwards, "that was totally unfair! Like seriously," she rubbed where her mother had grabbed her trying to ease the ache as the bruise formed and marred her skin with it's bluish blackish redness.

To Lavelia:

She stormed around back and forth, swearing in Ancient Vampiric. Just the thought of that little worthless twerp touching HER daughter was enough to piss her off all over again. If he thought he was just gonna waltze right in and take her daughter from her he had another thing coming! He had better be ready to prove his worth because only a worthy male would be allowed to take her daughter into keeping. And that LITTLE twerp was in no way good enough! Never. No one would be ever be close to good enough for her child.

She paused in her pacing as she felt Vultrin's power strengthening the city's stonework. When he started speaking she got even more ticked off and some small bit of power leaked from her even though he was right it still increased her anger tenfold. She sat stiff in his arms as her anger flared and burned hotter.

To Draconia:

Her eyes opened and she stared around, noticing immediately the IV's in her arm. She felt no anger. She felt nothing. She stared around her with empty emotionless eyes. They landed on him as he slept..his head was resting on her stomach and that posed some small problem. She had to get out of here. She should never have come. Reaching over she yanked the IV out of her arm with a small grimace. There was too much to do and she did not belong in this place of life. She was already dead. That her body still moved, breathed, bled was of little consequence to her.

Very gently she extricated her hand from his and eased her body from beneath his head, replacing it with a pillow. As she straightened and moved the compress fell and her hand darted out to grab it and she sat it quietly on the small tray. She grabbed the blanket and covered him before gliding towards the exit to his home.
Back to top Go down
https://lostmagiciangrl.darkbb.com
Auroch
Auroch

PostSubject: Re: Lavelia's Tavern   Lavelia's Tavern - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:21 pm

*Dragon smiled in his spatial form, squeezing her tightly, even as he healed the bruising and removed the pain from Calla’s body. He materialized by her side and drew her tightly to him. He was smiling as he kissed her deeply. His fingers running gently through her hair.*

“Don’t worry, The Mean Old Lady will never be able to keep us apart. She can throw me out as many times as she like, she can’t stop me from returning to you, but she will be even more upset when she learns the full extent of what is going on. You see, there is going to be to hatchings at the same time. You will know in about two month’s time. When dragons mate, they are always fertile. Since your mother did a full bonding ceremony with Vultrin, she will likely have a very large clutch. We will need to make a hatching ground, but Vultrin is likely already planning to put one in. There is a war coming, but first we need to crush these stupid shifters. We will need all the dragonlings we can get. During war, the average clutch size is anywhere between 40 and 250 eggs. A lot depends on the parents. It would appear we will have the second family line though. Which means, Vultrin will likely find 2-4 more pairs to make up the rest of the families. But that’s nothing to worry about, Calla. I will always be here for you.”

Meanwhile

*Vultrin let soothing and calming energy flow into Lavelia; she needed to cool off and quickly. There were more important things to deal with then Dragon and Calla’s relationship at this point. He drew her into a kiss to try and break the anger as well. He was about to drop a bomb on her, that she possibly already knew, since she had an understanding of the dragons now. Or at least a partial understanding of them from the histories.*

“Lavy Love, clear your mind, because we need to talk. I wasn’t going to tell you until it happened because I wanted it to be a surprise, but we need to add a few more rooms to the Tavern. Preferably one will be an underground cavern, where the floor is almost to hot to touch and covered with about a foot of sand. Another large nursery off the hot, sand room. Eventually there will need to be two or three nurseries. You are going to need to give Dragon whatever test it is you have in store too. “

*He held her tightly know and smiled in his own fashion. He looked at her carefully, gauging her reaction to his first statement. A slight turn of his head as he let the suspense hang in the air.*

“Think back into your memories of dragon history. We are at war and during war fertility rates have to be high to keep our strength and numbers up. Both dragon and myself are dragons. The same with you and calla. Which means you have a one hundred percent chance of getting pregnant at this point. Since we already sealed our union. That means you are pregnant. If Calla and Dragon did more then we saw them do, then calla is pregnant as well. Hence the need for your test. Ohh and Sarina hasn’t checked in yet. She collapsed in Draconia and was brought back to full health. The last report I got said she was sleeping peacefully. But they want to hold her there and make sure she is really okay. The supplies she requested are already in the proper area.”

Meanwhile in Draconia

*Whispers eyes opened as the blanket came down on his shoulders. He turned after a second, realizing that Sarina was trying to leave. He turned quickly and placed a hand on her shoulder.*

“Leaving without saying goodbye, Sarina? That is not like the Sarina I know. If something is wrong you need to tell me. I can’t help if you shut me out. I thought we were closer then this? You used to tell me everything, then suddenly I never heard from you again until when you arrived via portal. I know something is wrong. Let me help you.”
Back to top Go down
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

PostSubject: Re: Lavelia's Tavern   Lavelia's Tavern - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:22 am

Calla smiled as she was held by Dragon. The smile faded rapidly as he started talking about hatchings and pregnancy, "whoa, whoa! Wait a minute! Wait just a minute! P-p-pregna," her voice broke and panic blasted out from her, "I am WAY too young to be...p-p-pregnant," she pushed her way out of his embrace and backed away, "NO WAY IN HELL AM I GONNA HAVE KIDS," she turned and walked away from Dragon, "I'll abort. That's what I'll do...abort. Yes...that's a good plan. I'm too young...I'll just...abort em," those thoughts mad her happy and the panic waned though she kept her back to Dragon, "abort."

To Lavelia...........

The calming energy had little effect on her mood. If it were possible steam would have been pouring out her ears. She was resistant when he pulled her into his embrace and even his kiss did little to soothe her. Her rage was boundless at this point and only got more out of control at Vultrin's words, "that lousy...little...HE GOT MY CALLA PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!! I'LL KILL HIM, HE'LL DIE. I'LL GIVE HIM A TASK SO HARD....," she glowered...her rage complete. She didnt even really register that he was speaking of her being pregnant she was so ticked over Dragon getting her baby knocked up. The news about Sarina speared through her, but as per the rules of her people she couldnt interfere, "what ever happens to Sarina....I can not interfere," her eyes closed for a moment before opening rage filled again, "that, that, that...INTERLOPER....GOT my DAUGHTER PREGNANT!"

To Sarina.............

She started when he spoke. She tried to answer him and found her voice gone. At some point during her time unsconcious she had slipped into stage three 'Silence'. She stared at him with empty eyes. For a moment a flash of sorrow so deep it was unfathomable filled them...then was gone. Her hand went to her throat to signal the lack of ability to speak even as she turned from him. (With silence thought sealing vanishes and the Vampire then broadcasts his or her thoughts clearly whether or not the will it so.)

Her mouth mimed, "I should never have come here. Never brought my world's problems to you. I'm sorry. Stay. Live. Be happy. My path has begun and I will join them soon," she spun round away from him and she thought to herself, unaware that she would be broadcasting her thoughts loudly, 'it is only what I deserve. With my death, my crime will be rectified. Time will be appeased,' she shrugged his hand off of her shoulder and opened the door, 'the day they died...I died as well. That my body continues to exist matters little to me. All will be relieved when I am gone. And my crime...my inability to protect what mattered most...will fade with me.'
Back to top Go down
Auroch
Auroch

PostSubject: Re: Lavelia's Tavern   Lavelia's Tavern - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:02 pm

*Dragon moved and wrapped his arms securely around Calla from behind. He had been thinking fast of something he could tell her. It may even be the truth, at least until it was too late. He was not lying per se; there was always a chance that she was not actually pregnant. He would risk it in this case though since it would make her happy to hear.*

“Well Calla, there is a chance your not pregnant. Your age will play a factor in that. Aborting is not an option in any case, but considering the factors involves. There is a seventy percent chance that you are not pregnant. Perhaps I was too hasty before, I thought you would be thrilled. But the odds are definitely in favor of you not being pregnant. “

*He was wondering if she would even here him over her own internal conflicts. He had a feeling she would hear not and pregnant and take it as fact. This would give him problems later if he were wrong. He would likely be skinned alive and outer covering used as a throw rug. *

Meanwhile

*He gasped slightly as he felt something over the Dragon neural-network. Lavelia should hear it too. There was danger and not to far away. He did not recognize the call though. It was distress, but even the exact location was iffy. Something must be wrong for the network to be acting this way. Someone had to be tapping into it and adding a disruption to the signal.*

“Lavelia, we have to go, There’s danger at one of the portals. Whisper and Sarina are in danger. Snap out of it and lets go. That is unless you want them both to die. “

*he pulled her close and attempted to teleport to the nearest portal. The signal was getting fuzzier; it would be affecting Lavelia as well as Calla and Dragon. Even if they did not come to help. *

Meanwhile

*She spoke words he would not and could not follow. He was right behind her when she walked out. He heard her internal thoughts as easily as if she had spoken them aloud. He did not grab anything, just followed her out. The portal was actually very close to his home, it just blended in perfectly with the landscape now. When he caught up to her, he slid his fingers into her hand and moved with her. He would go with her and make sure everything was all right.

He keyed in the coordinates on at the portal. He sensed some static, but everything was reading normal. He figured it must have been nothing. He didn’t even bother to tell her something may be off about the portal. When it opened, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. An empty street was all he saw on the other side. He stepped through before she could. He was checking the area to make sure it was safe. He turned to give her the okay to come through the portal.
As he turned though, She would see a set of claws bury themselves in his back and stomach. The scene should seem familiar to her, but something else was wrong. Lycans and were-cats were coming out of the surrounding area. Somehow, they knew to strike at this portal. It would appear they had been waiting for them to exit the portal, possibly thinking that Sarina would exit alone.

The Lycans had no idea who the male was, he was in the way though, so they had to take him out. Whisper’s eyes were on Sarina, they never left her as he tried to tell her not to follow him through the portal. No sound came from his throat though. Then he had a spasm and coughed up blood. His face held an expression of surprise; He had not anticipated an attack so soon. His body would not respond when he called it to do so. In this place, he was not much more powerful then a human. Whispering Wind had never been a fighter anyways. He was too gentle to fight most of the time.

He sent a call over the dragon neural-network. Hoping someone could reach them in time. His eyes darted around even as the Lycan attempted to attack him again. His quick count showed ten to fifteen of them. Only there was nothing he could do to fight them off in his current condition. He knew he was dying and only a miracle would save him. His lungs and stomach had been punctured. It was only a matter of time until his body gave out. He needed medical attention very quickly. He mouthed words for Sarina who was still on the other side of the portal.*

“Run. Get. Help”

*His eyes closed as if he was accepting his fate, only he had no idea if Sarina had even gotten his message at all. Or if help was on the way. He had to hold on as long as possible. So he did the only thing he could think of. He called the winds of change to him. It would create a random outcome for the entire situation. It was not a perfect solution, but a slight chance, was better then no chance at all.*
Back to top Go down
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

PostSubject: Re: Lavelia's Tavern   Lavelia's Tavern - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:05 am

Calla sighed in relief upon hearing that she wasnt pregnant and relaxed against him, "I am WAY too young to have babies," she griped and she smiled happily, relieved that she still had time for all the things that had nothing to do with bearing children.

She frowned as she got a confusing signal along the dual pathways in her mind. Her hands went to her head and the scream of a Vampire in agony was like an insurmountible agony in her mind. Tears coursed down her cheeks in an involuntary response and she shook, mimicing the emotions of the one sending the thoughts.

To Lavelia....

She frowned as a scream ripped through her mind on two different levels. One was along a new path and the other was along the Vamparic Pathways that kept her up to date on her Kiss and allowed her to issue instand orders. Distracted from her tirade by the random unchecked emotions flowing into her mind she filtered them by sheer will alone. She relaxed into Vultrin's embrace allowing him to shift them to where they were needed....

To Sarina.......

Sarina felt his hand clasp hers only vaguely. She almost glided to the portal that was so near his home. Noting vaguely that this wasnt the same portal she had entered through she looked around as if searching for that one but she shrugged and gave up on it. One portal was much like another she figured and she watched as he keyed it for Metro Tavern and stepped through.

Her eyes widened and she screamed mentally a scream of agony reborn...relived as she watched as her good friend was clawed. She wrapped her hands around her stomach in an unconscious gesture as waves of agony poured through her. She swiftly moved through the portal and as she took in the damage her old friend had taken herr agony turned to a boundless rage. The sky clouded and streaks of green lightning began to lace through the sudden cloud coverage.

When they rushed her now kneeling form lightning cracked down, barring their path. They jumped back, narrowly avoiding the lightning though one yelped as the lightning scored a bone melting glance off of his arm, leaving a smoking husk of a limb in it's place.

More green lightning flashed down holding the wereanimals at bay even as Sarina began working to save Whisper's life. She infused him with healing energy to encourage the wounds to heal. Tears streaked down her face and the only thoughts going through her mind were, 'it's all my fault. This never would have happened if I hadnt gone to visit him.'

Silent tears fell as she began to flash back to the attack that had changed her life forever but she pushed those memories away and continued to do her job of healing the grevious wounds. More and more lightning fell some perilously close to where she kneeled but it went unnoticed by her as she worked. Frowning she realized that even if he survived he'd be scarred for life because the wounds were so bad she had to focus all of her healing ability to fixing the internal damage and that wouldnt leave much energy for the exterior superficial wounds, "dont you die," she muttered mentally even as her unbridled rage caused even more lightning to rain down, "dont leave me alone. Please Whisper...dont die," her mental voice filled with the tears that she couldnt allow to fall and the desperation and despair that haunted her now, "my fault! It's all my fault! Dont die, please dont die!"
Back to top Go down
Auroch
Auroch

PostSubject: Re: Lavelia's Tavern   Lavelia's Tavern - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 6:18 pm

*Whisper's eyes opened suddenly. A gentle breeze would wrap serenely around her and then continue on its path. He closed his eyes once more as if all the energy had drained from his body. Time would seem to slow around Sarina. After what would feel like an eternity to her, she would feel a surge of energy. A spinning vortex or air would spring into existence. The vortex would trap all of the lycans within its spinning walls. A second one of water appeared within it. A third cyclone appeared within that, the cyclones getting progressively smaller. This forced all of the lycans into the open and to easier deaths. The third cyclone was of fire. The fourth was earth. Finally a fifth cyclone appeared. It was composed entirely of spirit. It bound all five of the base elements together. It also strengthened the barrier. That is until they merged into one single cyclone of elements.

As the cyclone spun, it gained in strength and power. The elements created by mixing the five basic elements became more complex the longer it spun. The ever-twirling mass contained a rainbow of colors. Each new element it formed from mixing the original five showed a different color.

Whisper had regained his feet. He looked to Sarina and smiled gently. His hand moved of its own accord to stroke her windswept hair back from her face. He seemed to have no problems ignoring the larger threat. Then again, the shifters were way to busy being afraid of his barrier, especially after one tried to move through it. This was not the smartest thing in the world to do. The elements were in their rawest form. For a moment, it actually appeared the shifter would survive the exercise in futility. Sadly, it was not to be. The shifters body was torn asunder by the primal forces at work within the massive twister. *

“Welcome back, Sarina. You have broken through the gates of your own heart, mind and soul. The loss of you would have destroyed this place. Let us become as one to destroy the invading hordes. Let us show them what happens when they mess with us. Focus your rage, release all of the emotions that have surged through you in one massive, destructive wave of energy. Feel the Rage and the Roar flow through your body. “

To Vultrin

*Vultrin and Lavelia had appeared in a very odd location. He knew they were still in the city only where had the elemental cyclone come from. He had never seen the like in all his many years of life. This was something unique and special. He could feel the dragon energies at work within the monstrosity. He held Lavelia tightly to keep her from getting to close.*

“I recommend we stand back until the cyclone disappears. Its not stable, but it is controlled. I have never seen its like before, nor have I seen such destructive ability put to a use such as this. Did you see the Shifter? Not even bones survived going through the wall of elements.”

To Dragon
*He didn’t question his good luck in this matter. To do so would only make things worse when it turned out he had lied not once, but twice. She would get used to things eventually. On the other hand, he would be eternally miserable. He figured Lavelia would be able to make her see sense though before the war ended. Especially after, he completed her great, impossible task. *

“I think we should stay here, Calla. No telling what might happen with everyone responding to a single call. The enemy might decide to attack the tavern since I know the Mean old lady will have to go help, which means Vultrin will be going as well. He is terribly henpecked. “

* He didn’t really feel like stirring anyways, it was much more pleasant to hide here in the dojo and pretend they didn’t exist to the outside world.*
Back to top Go down
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

PostSubject: Re: Lavelia's Tavern   Lavelia's Tavern - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:26 pm

Sarina felt a soft wind embrace her for a moment before moving on. Time slowed somewhat even as she fed healing energy into Whisper. When the power surge came some of the Lycans had already learned to regret coming near her. Her latent power causing green energy spikes to fall from the sky and strike the Lycans that dared to come near as she healed him.

So intent on healing was she that Serenity took no notice of the elemental vortex until Whisper stood. Then she noticed it and her eyes widened. A dark smile filled her face and for the first time in centuries she allowed her FULL power to be brought to bear.

With a mere thought Sarina released the destructive side of her power, and large columns of green fire began to rain down into the whirlwind and the Lycans could only scream, trapped as they were.inside that swirling vortex. The colums became a towering inferno that caught all of the Lycans in its wake until nothing but dust remained. With a sigh Sarina's eyes buckled even as her eyes closed and she faded into unconsciousness, the full unleashing of her power, on top of the healing causing her to fade unto exhaustion.

To Lavelia

She was surprised to find herself where she didnt expect to be and even more shocked at the swirling vortex before her. Curiousity sent her walking towards it for all of about a second before she was grasped tightly by Vultrin, "I suppose," she said with reluctance, she still wanted a closer look and was crazy enough to actually go up and examine it...well she would have if Vultrin wasnt holding her tight.

To Calla

Calla sighed and began to go through her Kata, using it to ease her mind and relax herself, releasing her worries. She ignored Dragon and continued to move in sequence...she had a feeling he was lieing to her, but since she couldnt prove it and didnt feel much like calling him on it she let it go. It made her happy to believe the lie and so she allowed herself to believe it. She whispered into the room, 'if you're gonna stay, train. I am uninterested in dealing with my mother and father at this time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lavelia's Tavern   Lavelia's Tavern - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lavelia's Tavern
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4