Writer's Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writer's Haven

Welcome writers! Come, read, write, chat, and role play if you want.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rules Governing This Site!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-03-29

The Rules Governing This Site! Empty
PostSubject: The Rules Governing This Site!   The Rules Governing This Site! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:10 pm

1. NO SEXUAL CONTENT CONCERNING SEX BETWEEN AN ADULT AND A MINOR.
There are no excuses for content like this. Anyone who posts such, either ooc or in character will be permanently banned. I give no quarter on this rule, no warnings, nothing.

2. NO SEXUALLY EXPLICIT PICTURES!
That means none! Pictures can be sensual, but nothing showing anything obscene. Keep it in taste please. No naked pictures. Not even Anime ones. No pictures of real or animated people having sex. Nothing like that will be tolerated. Any pictures that are explicit or contain explicit material will be deleted.

3. KEEP THE LANGUAGE RELATIVELY CLEAN!
Some is fine, but you try having a conversation with someone who swears every other word and see how annoyed you get. This is a warning offense, though if I or a Moderator have to warn you too many times to watch your mouth you can be banned.

4. ABLOLUTELY NO CYBERING!
If you're caught posting explicit ooc sexual content you will be banned and your post will be deleted. There will be NO WARNINGS on this rule. Cybering will simply NOT be tolerated. You wanna cyber take it into emails or onto another site.
The consequences of Cybering are:
First offense will be a three day ban.
Second offense will be a week long ban.
Third offense will be a permanant ban.
So keep it in mind when posting ooc. Cyberers will NOT be tolerated.

5. RESPECT!
There will be no disrespect on this forum. No derogatory comments towards others, not even those not on these forums. No flaming whats so ever. Those who can not respect MY rules of conduct can be permanantly banned.
Back to top Go down
https://lostmagiciangrl.darkbb.com

The Rules Governing This Site!
Page 1 of 1