Writer's Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writer's Haven

Welcome writers! Come, read, write, chat, and role play if you want.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For Holly!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Goddess Crimson

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2011-02-18

For Holly! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Holly!   For Holly! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:38 pm

*Gothic smiled as she watched the young girl with the male, she looked to the male again* I am inviting you to have rest and something to eat young ones...I am Gothic Wolf of the Rebel pack...*Those around her would see the robot eye and metallic skin, she moved to the female and crouched down* You are welcome to stay and have dinner among friends...We are similar to you....You are a domesticated dog lycan species and I am a wolf lycan species. You can stay with us until you wish to move on...*She stood again and addressed the Alpha male Raiza* It is a pleasure to meet you. And you came to collect those of your pack that I swore not to harm. The girl is safe with some members from your pack and a member of mine, He found her when she was injured and helped her heal. She is resting right now and will be fed and clothed with clean clothing as soon as she is awake to do so.
Back to top Go down
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: For Holly!   For Holly! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 6:06 pm

He nodded, "My thanks for the offer of filled bellies and a safe place to rest. Jase and his group need rest and healing. His hands were raw," his voice was sour, "I'm not going to force them to travel when they need rest and food. The rest of my pack can use the rest as well. I've heard of you, actually," he smiled wearily, "We gladly accept your hospitality." He gestured to the other girls to draw them forward, "Come on ladies, come forward, I'm sure Lady Wolf here has people to show you where you can sit, rest, and hunt for food."

Marlie, the eldest female, led the other girls. She didn't look the Alpha female in the eyes because she herself was no Alpha female. Carly though, she let go of Raiza and walked up to Gothic, "We is cousins! Dogs is best! Wolfs is fuzzier," in her childish way she was challenging for dominance, "Dogs is smarter than Wolfs. We know dat sittin inside on coldy days is smarter dan sleepin outside."

Marlie paled and tried to pull the child back with a bow of apology but Carly was having none of it. Carly's chest was puffed out and her brown eyes were sparking with challenge. Marlie glanced at Raiza but he shrugged. He figured that if Carly was bold enough to challenge Gothic then it really wasn't any of his business. After all he was male. What did female business have to do with him in the end?
Back to top Go down
https://lostmagiciangrl.darkbb.com
Goddess Crimson

PostSubject: Re: For Holly!   For Holly! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 6:15 pm

*Gothic looked down at the girl and shook her head but before she could say a thing, Tomika who had been to her right growled and swiped at the girls face* Learn you're place pup...*She snarled. Gothic looked down at the girl and then to tomika* Step back Tomika...now...*Tomika did as told, knowing not to challenge her mother. *Gothic looked back to the young female and spoke* Come back to me once you have aged a little more. I am not denying your challenge or am i accepting it yet child...gain a few more years before doing this again...then I will give you a true answer. *She looked to Raiza* Take your pack to Crystal Moon, she is our doctor...*She turned and walked towards the den area, if they followed they'd find hunks of deer meat waiting for them.*
Back to top Go down
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

PostSubject: Re: For Holly!   For Holly! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 5:36 pm

As Gothic walked away she'd hear Carly's reedy voice pipe up, "What's a challenge Raiza?" Her voice held a thinness that only fear gives a voice, "why did that other girl try and hurt Carly? Carly was only pos-poster...postur-ing."

Raiza had whirled around when Carly had started posturing and now he walked forward and bent down in front of her, hand on the top of her head, "Wolves are about as different from us as they are the same Carly. Our pack is a little bit different from theirs, I think, and she took your posturing as a challenge. We aren't a normal pack by any stretch of the imagination girl," he paused to lift her up and gestured that the rest should follow, "you girls don't have to fight to establish who's alpha. You do it by posturing and using words and tone of voice. A lot of it is your youth. But," he grinned up at her tiredly, "You are most definitely the most Alpha of us all right now."

As a group they came upon the meat and Raiza ordered, "gather it up and carry it. We'll need to cook it some before we eat it."

The older girls did as they were told and wrapped the meat into pieces of clothing they pulled out. The group as a whole stopped following once they found themselves in a smallish clearing. They then gathered up rocks and wood of varying sizes. The rocks were formed into a circle and the wood stacked inside. Raiza sat Carly down onto her feet and whispered into her ear, "Okay Carly think you can be extra careful and get this fire going for us? We're all very hungry and the meat needs to cook a while."

One of the other females stepped forward, "Rai I could go look for nuts and berries. That would hold us over until the food is cooked." At the shake of his head she blurted out, "Why?"

He looked at her, "we're in unfamiliar territory Tia. I don't want you wandering," he looked at the others in his pack, "that goes for all of you. I want you all to stick close by. Shift if you want but no wandering off." His voice softened, "We're not on the farm any longer. This is the wild and there are many dangers that we just aren't used to out here. Plus this territory is more wild that the woods and forests of our home. Who knows what weird animals are lurking out here that would love a bite of dog. Especially small dogs," he stared pointedly at Carly who giggled until she noticed that he was frowning heavily and stopped. He stared heavily at them until slowly they all nodded. He then glanced around then he whistled again, calling the rest of the pack to him.

Inside the cave the group stirred. Annalise rolled over, releasing the littlest boy and he crawled away making little whimpering noises. Jase was the only one that didn't respond. He was still out, having woken up earlier at the summons by his pack leader. They joined Raiza, all of them getting off of their feet, and paws, as swiftly as possible. Raiza knelt down and checked the ones still in dog form, "This is going to take some time to heal. You guys sleep some more. He ran his hands over the ones in dog form to check for injuries. A couple whimpered as he went over the muscles in their legs and he scowled. "Swollen. Damaged I think. You won't be running any time soon. In fact unless you absolutely have to get up you guys are hereby ordered off your paws until you're healed.

He watched the girls working to get the meat into the coals of the fire so it could cook and he nodded before looking around, "I'm going to go find the pack's doctor. Our friends here need to be tended. Jase too, when he gets back." So he walked off, continuing into the direction that he'd been pointed in search of Crystal Moon....whatever a Crystal Moon looked like.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Crimson

PostSubject: Re: For Holly!   For Holly! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 12:28 pm

*Mist groaned at the whistle, he hated whistling but knew it was the only way to communicate with some pack members. He looked to the sleeping male and then to Annalise. He stood and moved closer to her before settling down again. Gothic sat down beside her den and looked to Raiza and smirked* That meat that you collected up for your pack, is fresh. you domesticated Dogs eat cooked meat even in your dog forms? *She seemed confused by this.*
Back to top Go down
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

PostSubject: Re: For Holly!   For Holly! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 12:55 pm

Raiza shook his head, "We don't spend a lot of time in our dog forms once we hit puberty. Usually we stay in human form unless injured or we need our noses," his hand slid through his hair, "Ironically it was a right of passage that ended up getting some of my pack caught and stolen." He gave a self-depreciating laugh before continuing, "it's kind of stupid but I make them camp out for a week once they hit a certain age. They have to stay in dog form and hunt for their food. Most dog packs don't do this because domesticated dogs as a rule don't really 'need' to hunt for food any more. I however at least want them to know HOW in case something happens. Unfortunately this time that came back to bite me in the ass in more ways than one."

He glanced at the fire and the meat baking in the coals, "as for why we don't eat food raw in dog form....well, we could I suppose. But when we shift back to human form we're still hungry. So instead of eating twice we simply eat in human form and save ourselves from eating twice. But I'm going to have to go hunting because that small amount of food isn't going to be enough to feed us all and keep us full," he chuckled, "we're growing kids. We eat. A lot. It was why having a farm was ideal for us. We had our own herd of cattle, sheep, goats, and poultry. We also had farm land that we were growing corn, tomatoes, lettuce, beets, potatoes, and carrots on. It was hard work but it was our place and provided for all of our needs. Doc saw to that," his voice faded off as he thought of the man called 'Doc' for a minute.

Carly started hopping around, then tugged on Raiza's sleeve, "Raiza I gotta GO..."

He stared down at her blankly, "huh?"
Back to top Go down
Goddess Crimson

PostSubject: Re: For Holly!   For Holly! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 1:45 pm

*Gothic raised a brow and looked to the meat on the coals then back to him* That's a large piece but there will be more provided for you and your pack once you've finished that one. it's how my pack works. *She looked to Carly and smiled a little* There's a toilet in there *She pointed to her den and spoke* So you can go in there...*She looked back to Raiza* And is there someone that you're looking for?
Back to top Go down
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

PostSubject: Re: For Holly!   For Holly! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 3:12 pm

Raiza nodded, "Wondering where Jase went off to actually. I know he's sleeping because he'd have answered the summons otherwise," his eyes tracked Carly as she raced past into the den, "well at least Carly's not overly affected by everything that's been going on, or at least not much."

The girls took seats around the fire and a few moments later Carly returned and sat on the eldest girl's lap. Raiza watched it all and sighed and muttered to himself as he turned, angling his body to look at them without craning his neck, "they've been through a lot. We'd finally just gotten the farm up and running, giving steady produce. Every one of us are orphans and there's no blood between us at all but we're a family none the less. We won't stay long, just until we're sure the Doc's Daughter is fine. She's not a dog and so won't fit with us. Kind of feel sorry for the poor human. Her family slaughtered and herself hunted for some reason."

Inside the den Annalise stirred, stretched, rolled over and her fingers threaded into Mist's soft fur even as she drifted off again. Her fever was fading as her body healed. Jase shifted forward until he was curled just behind her knees keeping her nice and warm.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Crimson

PostSubject: Re: For Holly!   For Holly! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 3:44 pm

*Gothic looked to him and frowned* This pack isn't all blood relative either...some of us, I brought into the pack from a facility that I was in. They were doing very awful tests on us...so I helped them get free of the place then welcomed them into my pack....Maybe before you go running off in a general direction, you get someone to show you the area....maybe you can make you and your pack a home close to the female known to you as Doc's daughter as she will be staying with us until she is at full strength and completely well again....but even if she does leave, she will have one of our pack members with her. My son Mist. He's taken a shine to the girl and doesn't want to see her hurt. You're more than welcome to stay within the pack's den area until you're pack is healed and want to look for another place to stay...*She looked towards the girls and smiled a little* Atleast they are free and healthy...That's the main thing...It shows you are a good pack leader...and maybe while you're here you can learn the other sides of being the pack leader if you wish....*If he glanced in Gothic's direction, he'd notice an albino female standing with a white and blue furred male wolf.*

*She looked down at him and smiled* Wolf, stop staring at the girls. they won't be interested in a male wolf...*The wolf looked to her and gave a little playful growl* How do you know, they might? *He shrugged, he'd sound around 19 years old at oldest. Moon laughed* One, you're too old and two, you're a wolf and they are domesticated dogs. they'd likely want to be with one of their own kind before they'd even take a second look at you.
Back to top Go down
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

PostSubject: Re: For Holly!   For Holly! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 4:05 pm

Raiza grinned at the exchange while considering the options before stating hesitantly, "I wouldn't mind staying a while, actually. I'd like to stay long enough to grow up...long enough for them to grow up a bit as well," his eyes were on Carly who was telling a story and gesturing wildly. He couldn't hear what she was saying but he was sure it was entertaining in some form or fashion since the other girls were listening intently and laughing at odd moments. "The majority of them are too young to be constantly on the move, ya know? It's not good for them. Good enough for me because I've been orphaned and on the move most of my life but I have to think of them first."

A thought occurred and he turned to Gothic, "oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention. There's another two that'll be coming in probably a day or so. They're my scouts and I had them hang back and muddle the trail as much as possible so no one would easily follow us. They are NOT pure blood dogs like the majority of us. They're a mix of dog and wolf and," he shook his head, "a real asset to my pack. They're young though and there are things I'm sure they need to learn that I just don't know. Dogs and wolves are similar, but not the same. Cousin species."

About a day behind the main pack two dogs raced, one in human form and one in animal form. They'd stalled the enemy, sent them round in circles, and managed to make sure that their scent had been lost for a while. They kept going, shifting through the water when necessary and even further muddling the traces they left behind. When one became tired from running in one form they shifted. It helped them to stay strong. They were a couple years younger than Raiza and their looks were exotic. Their wolf/dog forms were equally unique looking. The female half of the twins was running in animal form at the moment. Her fur was grey-blue and her eyes were blood red. The male half was a lanky, long haired, red eyed boy with blue-black hair and very pale skin. As they ran winds swept behind them sending their scent flying far away and sending the leaves and plant life skittering away....effectively hiding their trail.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Crimson

PostSubject: Re: For Holly!   For Holly! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 5:41 pm

*Gothic smiled as she listened to Raiza. She nodded softly and spoke* Then we should talk more once you have eaten and you have spoken with Moon. *She looked in the direction of the young albino female and spoke* Moon come here a moment, it seems you have more patients My girl. *Moon looked to her brother and smiled* I'll be back soon. *She turned her attention to gothic and spoke* I'm coming Gothic. *She ran over and looked to gothic* Where are they and what's their condition? *She seemed to be only 18 years old but acted as if this was an instinct. She looked to Raiza and smiled softly, Gothic chuckled and spoke* Moon, this is Raiza, he is the pack leader of the domesticated dogs you're brother is sitting drooling over. Atleast he has good taste *She laughed. Moon looked to Gothic and laughed before returning to seriousness as she spoke to Raiza* Hi, it's nice to meet you. *She placed out her tiny hand to him* you have a nice sized pack and I heard you mention that another two come here. when they arrive in the lands you will here a howl and find Tomika...the enforcer female. Almost as big but more scary than Gothic is most of the time one...*She pointed to Tomika* She'll be moving to meet them...and question them....they won't get by until they answer her and tell the truth. they don't, they don't get in...even if you go out to them, they can't follow you until they've been cleared by her...

*She shuddered a little* Now. are the patients from you're pack? *He'd know instinctively that she was ill and not just a little. She smiled softly but it didn't make it to her eyes*
Back to top Go down
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

PostSubject: Re: For Holly!   For Holly! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 6:06 pm

Raiza shook the woman's hand, "Yeah. Some of my pack had their paws run off, literally. The damage is enough that when in human form their hands and feet are effected. Jase is crashed out somewhere," again he took a glance around then stared considerably into the cave, "with the Doc's Daughter, Annalise." He pointed to where the rest of the boys had taken up space near the fire in dog form, laying on their sides just because their paws ached and merely walking from the den to where the girls were had been quite painful. The youngest of the boys had his head on the lap of one of the girls and was whimpering slightly.

"As for the two that'll be coming in, don't worry about it. They'll answer whatever questions are put to them since this isn't our territory. Fair warning though, they are unusual in appearance," with a sigh he stared towards them, "Jase's hands were raw and he was exhausted. Stupid humans. Why they would run dogs into the ground just to catch one person is beyond me."

The kids were listening to Carly who was recounting the story of a good chase she had gone on a few days earlier, "the bunny went," she gestured hugely, "thump dash dash dash and I went," again she gestured, "dash dash dash run run run and chased it right back to its burrow," her eyes were bright, her cheeks flushed, her stomach rumbled loudly, "Is food done yet?" The eldest girl shifted Carly off of her lap and pulled the meat out of the coals, "Yea it should be," and exposed the meat to the air. It steamed and was nicely brown without being overcooked and she pulled out a belt knife and started cutting off large chunks. She gave the first, largest, pieces to Carly and the whimpering male dog. "Youngest gets fed first, "and she handed out the meat in that way until there were only three small pieces left."

In the den Jase scented the food and woke. He didn't bother to shift out of animal form and instead limped out. Spotting the rest of the pack he limped over and flopped down. She sat food down in front of him and he ate it. They all ate it. The food didn't last long at all. The largest pieces were gone almost as fast as the smaller ones and Carly piped up, "Is there more? Can I have more? I'm still hungry..."

Raiza heard that plaintive request, "toldja. My pack can eat. A lot." He chuckled and shook his head, "If you don't mind I can go hunt food for them. Even though I am just a dog I can hunt fairly well. We might not have all the instincts of our wolf cousins but we haven't lost all of our instincts."
Back to top Go down
Goddess Crimson

PostSubject: Re: For Holly!   For Holly! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 6:31 pm

*Gothic gave a gentle whistle and a half carcass was taken over to Raiza's pack and cut up by Doryan, he did it in such a way nothing was wasted, He smiled gently at Carly before getting up, those around the fire would see his scar. in his human form, he stand at 6ft 3ins tall and was clearly a fighter and body builder. He whispered to Carly* You wanna play...with Doryan? *He pointed to himself.*

*Gothic smiled and watched them silently. Moon smiled softly and spoke* Alright...*Her attention went straight to the one that limped. She frowned and spoke* Wolf. I need my bag *She looked to Raiza with a smile* Excuse me. I need to tend to my patients. *She turned and hurried over to Jase* Hi there, wanna tell me what and where you are sore. I'm Moon...*She motioned to her brother as he trotted over with the bag in his jaws, he placed it down and opened it with a bat on the top from his paw. he moved back and laid down. Moon opened the bag fully and pulled out the cleansing gel before putting on clean gloves. She smiled at him and waited, she didn't moved to touch him. Gothic looked to Raiza* Wolf is there incase she needs his help once she's dealt with a patient..*A hint of sadness deepened her voice a little as a frown creased her forehead*
Back to top Go down
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

PostSubject: Re: For Holly!   For Holly! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 6:42 pm

Carly grinned and polished off the next piece she got given and then answered brightly, "Okay! Lets play Chase! You run and I chase," the little girl growled mock menacingly, eyes flashing brightly even as she shifted into this small husky-like dog with chocolate brown eyes and yipped. The others smiled.

Jase sighed and held out his paws, "they'll heal," he managed to growl out, "just need bandaging and for me to stay off em. Same with the other boys." He watched the unusually pale haired female with open curiosity but refrained from stating anything. The other injured boys shuffled closer using their bodies to move instead of getting onto their paws. Even with their discomfort they were curious. Jase shook his head, "I think the muscles in my legs have been injured too. It hurts a lot to move. Stupid humans."

Riley murmered to Gothic, "I don't think my girls would mind overly much the attentions of wolves. Most of the boys are too young for flirting and learning social interactions and," he laughed a bit, "they see those girls as sisters or mothers rather than future mates."
Back to top Go down
Goddess Crimson

PostSubject: Re: For Holly!   For Holly! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 7:03 pm

*Gothic smiled and spoke* Then maybe you should introduce them to Wolf and Moon. *She smiled and moved into the den* You can come in if you wish..

*Moon smiled softly and spoke* stretch them out as much as you can without causing yourself pain. What you're name? *She looked to the other boys and smiled* Don't worry I will help you all. I can only work on one person at a time. *She pulled a white tub along with bandages and surgical tape. She looked to Jase* Is there any other pain in your body? *She looked to Wolf* Can you please get me some clean water and a clean cloth. thank you Wolf. *Wolf stood and nodded, he trotted off and ten minutes later he came back with a bucket of water held between his teeth and a cloth hanging over the side of the bucket. he placed it down beside the bag and backed away again.*

*Doryan grinned and nodded before moving away from the fire and the smaller ones before shifting to his terrifyingly big wolf form, he bounded off a few feet and jumped up and down watching for Carly coming towards him*
Back to top Go down
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

PostSubject: Re: For Holly!   For Holly! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 7:18 pm

Carly raced off, ready to pounce the large wolf, growling fiercely.

Jase extended his paws out, wincing once they were extended as far as he could handle. His voice was strained as he introduced himself, "I'm Jase. Rai's second and don't mind them, they want to watch." The other boys didn't shift away at all but they stopped moving closer and simply watched intently.

The oldest of the girls had her eyes on the male. She pushed her hair back behind her ear and smiled flirtatiously. The other girls were busy eating, slowly, taking their time so that their bellies would be fuller.

Raiza followed Gothica inside and spotted the girl easily, "She doesn't look well," he scowled, "she's much paler than usual."
Back to top Go down
Goddess Crimson

PostSubject: Re: For Holly!   For Holly! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 7:35 pm

*Gothic looked to him and spoke* She was injured and had silver in her body. it seems she's allergic to it. Mist opened his eyes and looked to Raiza with a warning glare. Gothic spoke* Easy Mist. he is a friend of hers. he wants to protect her just as much as you do. *Mist didn't move from where he was, he just stared at Raiza. Gothic looked back to Raiza* don't mind him, he was the one that found her and got her back to where she is now with medicines that Moon made and the first aid he knows.

*Doryan took off at a pace that she could easily keep up with him.*

*Wolf looked to the woman and smiled softly but shyly at her and looked away. Moon smiled at Jace* It's nice to meet you Jace. how long have you been with the pack? *She gently cooled and cleaned his paws as she spoke to him. He'd hardly feel a thing as she did this*
Back to top Go down
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

PostSubject: Re: For Holly!   For Holly! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 7:56 pm

Raiza stared down at the girl, "odd. I thought for sure the only ones allergic to silver were myself and my pack. She's a human, it shouldn't affect her at all." He sniffed but as usual all he smelled was a human beneath all of the wolf scents in the den, "This makes no sense what so ever." He glanced at the male wolf watching over her, "Thanks for taking care of her and keeping her safe." Then his eyes shifted to Annalise, "she's a good person. At the clinic all the animals loved her when she worked there at the desk. Even the meanest canine would submit to her. Doc was a good man. What happened to him was horrible. I don't know why they're after her but....she'll be kept safe even if I have to die in the protecting of her."

Jase sighed, "Pretty much since day one. Rai and I've been a team since we esca," he caught what he was going to say and continued, "er met. Each of these kids is from...well. Their parents died and they would have ended up someplace bad. So we took them in and then we became a pack, a family. We always fight for our family, we do what we can to protect them." He twitched a bit as she worked on his paws but more because the nerves were very sensitive as opposed to being pained. "Carly is the newest pup. Her parents were slaughtered right in front of her. We got there too late to save them. Again. Rai, he's a good man, a fair leader, and a damned good fighter. But me, I'm the techie of the group. I'm the one that finds....well," again he paused and edited, "anything we need. The Doc he got us a good safe place, well it used to be at any rate, a decent amount of stock and with us older ones working part time in his vet clinic we even had money coming in. That's all over now." His face held an unhappy look even with all the fur and his eyes held sadness.

Carly skidded on the leaf litter as she raced after the large wolf and barked even as she jumped to try clamping onto his tail.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Crimson

PostSubject: Re: For Holly!   For Holly! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:31 pm

*Gothic looked to him and spoke* Actually all Lycanthrope species is allergic. She obviously isn't only human like you were lead to believe. *She shrugged* Humans would rather cover up the fact that she is a lycanthrope to keep her from being harmed as has happened to this pack. *Mist cleared his throat and spoke* I saw her change. She can't change without being in major pain with the robotic parts of her body. And she's a wolf Lycan. *He looked to Annalise before looking back to his mother* So she can't change at will and can be affected by others changes.

*Moon listened to him and smiled* Atleast she has you boys and the rest of the pack protecting her and looking after her....*She lowered her eyes for a moment and stopped cleaning his paw* I'm only still around because my brother and this pack....I'm not well....so I wouldn't survive without their help...*She shook her head a little before gently going back to cleaning his paws, once she was finished cleaning them, she put some of the gel in her hands and gently put the gel onto his paws then gently wrapped them with the bandage.* some of the hard times are followed by the good. Don't forget that Jase...*She said without looking at him as she cleaned up what she had used around him.*

*Doryan lowered his tail a little so she could clamp on, he ran a little before turning around and nipped at her tail*
Back to top Go down
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

PostSubject: Re: For Holly!   For Holly! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 4:09 pm

Raiza again scented the air, "She still smells only human but if she had a really bad reaction to silver, then yes, she's definitely not all human. Oh yeah," and now he got a bit smug, "I'm immune to silver as are most of my pack mates. It was one of the things that was bred out of us since domesticated dogs aren't feral and don't need to be put down usually." His eyes flicked to the male wolf, "I know she was adopted by the Doc, they were very open about the adoption. He and his wife weren't able to get pregnant and someone they knew was pregnant but didn't want the baby for some reason. I don't think Doc ever found out the reason why, though."

Annalise heard the soft inflection of a familiar voice and her eyes opened though they drooped heavily, "Rai? What're you doin here," she was barely awake and was obviously pleased to see someone she was familiar with even in her sleep heavy state.

"Hey, Nali," he reached down and touched the tips of her hair, "we're here with you. We got chased out of our home by the same sort of folks who sent you running. We're all safe for the time being so you make sure to grab some sleep and get better soon."

She nodded even as her eyes drifted closed and dark lashes lay softly against pale cheeks, "m...k...ayyy...."

Raiza stepped back, "I guess she'll be sleeping for a while, hmm?" He yawned himself, "heh guess all that running is finally catching up with me. I'm sure the rest of them will be getting tired as well," he stretched, his fingers going instinctively to the sword strapped to his back, "I suppose we'll have some peace and quiet for a little while with the help of the twins that'll be joining us shortly. Everyone of mine will breathe a little bit easier once those two are back in the fold." He turned and headed outside, "Think I'll join my pack and get some rest while there's time for rest to be gotten."

Carly hung by his tail but noticed right away that he lunged for hers and flicked it out of the way while using his own tail's movement as a way to shift around so her sharp baby teeth sank into the tip of his nose even as she growled fiercely some more.

The twins kept running and as they did so they knew instinctively that they were gaining on their pack members. They'd eaten up half a day's run in less than two hours time so they weren't very far away any more. A few more hours would see them back with their leader and the rest which would be good because they were tired even with the wind blowing at their back and giving their legs strength when they were fairly exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Crimson

PostSubject: Re: For Holly!   For Holly! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 2:19 pm

*Gothic looked to him and spoke* why are you looking at my son that way? *She looked to Annalise then back to Raiza* There are those out there that lie to those they are apparently helping....they may have not known about her other side....do you know what happened to her arm? *She relaxed against the wall of the cave.*

*Tomika stood and moved to her normal darkened area and laid down. she gave a soft call and four black pups run to her and settle down straight after being nuzzled and checked over by their mother. Tomika's eyes remained open, she watched Raiza as he moved from where he had been with Gothic in the den towards his own pack. She said nothing but he would feel her eyes on him.*

*Doryan gave a slightest of flinches as her teeth sank into his nose, he shook his head, causing the flesh to rip and tear off which would send her flying, Doryan shifted in the same direction as she had been thrown and tried to catch her in his war form, he'd be the same size he would be in his human form but double in size across the shoulders, his hands were similar to humans but with the claws of the wolf, he leaped into the air and caught her gently in his hands and brought her to his chest as he landed hard on the ground and let out a rough groan as he lay there grinning with blood covering his muzzle and nose.*
Back to top Go down
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

PostSubject: Re: For Holly!   For Holly! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 4:16 pm

Raiza glanced back over his shoulder just before leaving the den completely, "Her arm has always been that way since I've known her. She's older than I am and was adopted before I met the Doc. I think she'd be the one to best answer that question...if she even knows," then he exited completely and walked over to the fire where his pack was gathered. He spoke to the healer, "Hi. Thanks for takin care of my boys," and then sat down and grabbed out the few small bits of food the pack left for him. Not much, not even enough to really fill him up, but plenty to settle him enough for him to rest. He leaned back and was out within seconds.

Carly lost her form from the shock of being thrown and being caught just as adroitly. She blinked and the look on her face held the uncertainty of a child unsure of whether to laugh or cry but his grinning face decided it for her and she grinned, "I flew! I flew! Lets do it agin! Is your nose okay?"

The twins were moving about as fast as they could while wiping out the trail behind them and sending their scent, and the scent of their pack and the hunters, fifty or so miles away. They scented the air periodically and the scent of wolves became much stronger as they continued running, that strange wind following right behind them rustling leaves and throwing the scent. It wasn't too long before they scented their pack clearly. They crossed over from the other side of the shore, running over water as they did so, and the wind kicked up the water and removed the scent from the surface. Once across the river they moved forward at a slower pace and the female shifted to mortal form and looked at her brother, "there was a battle of some sort here recently," her nose went up and she scented the air again, "our pack's scent is only marginally mingled with the scent of blood. I don't think they were involved," her voice was lyrical and soft. It floated from her to hang gently on the wind to be carried to her brother's ears.

He nodded, his silver hair shifting slightly in the breeze, "I think we're in someone's territor. I hope our brother and sisters are okay." They had stopped walking and stood still, glancing around, "I really think we should wait here for a while. No one is following us and we're both pretty wiped out." He sat down. They were both breathing heavily from the long run and it wasn't even a moment before she joined him, putting her back against his and saying tiredly, "we've done all we can to wipe away the scent of our pack and Doc's daughter. Lets rest while we can," and then her eyes closed and she was asleep. He kept opening and closing his eyes...or rather the blinks kept getting longer and longer until his eyes no longer opened and his breathing evened out into regular sleep patterns.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Crimson

PostSubject: Re: For Holly!   For Holly! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 4:36 pm

*As the twins fell asleep, they'd feel a blanket of safety fall over them, Crimson had seen them moving, had sensed them the moment they entered the area. She kept her distance though and let them sleep.*

*Tomika continued watching Raiza until he fell asleep, She smirked and stood moving in the direction of the twins, her wolf form almost being lost in the shadows and darkness of the night.*

*Doryan smiled and placed her down, he wiped his nose and gave a small whimper of pain* It's a little sore but I'm okay. just bleeding now...and I can make you fly again without you using you're teeth on my nose...but we need to be in human form for it....and once you're a bit bigger I can show you how to jump and make it feel like flying. I do it...*If anyone older than 13 was watching him, he'd seem like a child when he spoke with Carly but understood things like an adult. it would seem that the injury to his head, did have a side effect.*

*Moon smiled to Raiza nodding slightly* It is what I do. Welcome to the Rebel pack's home. I hope you enjoy your stay no matter how long it is...if you need me just call for me. I'm never far...even if you don't see me...
Back to top Go down
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

PostSubject: Re: For Holly!   For Holly! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 4:57 pm

The eldest female bustled around Raiza, getting his boots off and removing the sword from his back. Then she took off her shawl and covered him with it before sitting down and pulling his head onto her lap. He was so soundly asleep that he didn't notice any of it. The other girls shifted and curled up around him to keep him warm, in their own way taking care of their pack leader. Not one of them made a sound as they did this.

The younger boys whose paws were also injured watched the healer intently and the youngest one shifted, whimpering as he did so because it just plain hurt and his young voice piped up, "does it hurt Jase?"

Jase shifted his eyes to the boy and shook his head, "na. She's got a real light touch. I can barely feel it really. So don't worry kiddo," his voice was growly since he was in his dog form but even then it still held a tone of kindness, "it won't hurt."

The small blond boy scooted forward to watch, his head almost getting in the way a bit, and he sniffed curiously, "what is that stuff?"

Carly sighed and grinned just a bit, "You went for my tail! I hate my tail being bit and I was clever and used your waggy tail to move. I'm the mostest agile person in my pack," she grinned, "an I really wanna fly! Carly really likes flying a lot! But yer nose hasta stop bleeding soon."
Back to top Go down
Goddess Crimson

PostSubject: Re: For Holly!   For Holly! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 5:09 pm

*Tiama the eldest of Tomika's pup watched the female wrap Raiza up before moving to her and spoke* Why do you treat him like a pup? *She asked with an innocent child like manner. She looked to Raiza and then back to her.*

*Moon looked to the youngest one and smiled* If you move back just a little, I'll be able to see it and then I can look at you while I'm explaining things. The stuff from the tub or the wrapping? *She tilted her head, it was as if she had dealt with this sort of thing before and she enjoyed it when people did this. She liked to teach.*

*Doryan smiled and spoke* Give my nose kisses from your dog form and it will stop bleeding. *He grinned at her* Then I'll make you fly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Holly!   For Holly! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Holly!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next