Writer's Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writer's Haven

Welcome writers! Come, read, write, chat, and role play if you want.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi, nice to meet you!

Go down 
+4
Angel
Auroch
Myrdon
Lavelia
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Hi, nice to meet you! Empty
PostSubject: Hi, nice to meet you!   Hi, nice to meet you! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 10:08 pm

Hi, well my name is Lisa. I'm an Anime fangirl. I love to write just as much as I love to read and watch Anime. That's pretty much it for me, I'm a pretty simple person lol Lavelia is my online PenName and one of the main Characters I play in role plays. Anyways, welcome to my forum and I hope you all have a wonderful time here!

Last edited by Lavelia on Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://lostmagiciangrl.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Hello   Hi, nice to meet you! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 10:13 pm

Hello, My name is Tommy and I'm an alco.... Oh wait, wrong meeting.

Anyway, im a low grade comedian, i like to make people laugh and smile.

Couldnt really care what people think about me through when it comes to people being derogitory towards me. There are only 2 opinions in the world that matter. Your own, and those you ask for.

Other than that im a simple person.

-Shapeshifter-
Back to top Go down
Myrdon
Private
Private
Myrdon

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Hi, nice to meet you!   Hi, nice to meet you! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:49 am

Hey , I'm Jeremy, a little new to this RP thing but plan on sticking around for a while, so i'm sure i'll get the hang of it.

I'll be helping moderate these forums a bit so behave everyone, and follow the rules posted.

As far as anything about myself, well..., you'll have to ask or get to know me, I don't like like trying to describe myself.

Happy RPing everyone.
Back to top Go down
Auroch
Auroch

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Hi, nice to meet you!   Hi, nice to meet you! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:57 am

Hi I am Adam. I have been rping for just over 20 years now. Both system and freestyle. I started with Dungeon's and dragons 1st edition, waiting for 4th edition to come out. I play almost every system on currently on the market. within Rp though I do everything from Anime to Wheel of time rps. I can play pretty much any char with less then five minutes of looking over the information.

I am more then willing to help those who wish it. even if its just giving encouragement and tips. I will answer any questions and give straight answers. I look forward to rping with you all.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Private
Private

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Hey there...   Hi, nice to meet you! Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:41 pm

Well, I just registered and thought I would drop by here and say hello, my name is Holly. I have never RP'ed before and on a side note I am strange.. Not really too much else to say o.o
Back to top Go down
Raven

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Hi Hi ^.^   Hi, nice to meet you! Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:48 pm

Hello my name is Raven. I have been rping for about 6 years now. Kinda fell out of it and decided to give it another try. I am married... I have 1 brother and 1 sister. My brother Tommy suggested this so im here to give it a try. Thank you Tommy for suggesting. cheers Anyway I am currently working on my bio for my character may take me a little bit but What a Face Im here lol!

Hope you guys have fun and i will join in here soon as i finish my bio with permission of course .
Back to top Go down
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

PostSubject: Re: Hi, nice to meet you!   Hi, nice to meet you! Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 9:18 pm

Welcome to my forum Raven! ^_^ just drop a request, char bio and a sample writing under the request forum ^_^
Back to top Go down
Calaran Kirashii
Calaran Kirashii

Number of posts : 4
Location : The far withdrawn reccesses of your mind....where all the gooey goodness is.
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Hi, nice to meet you!   Hi, nice to meet you! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:53 am

Yo! The name's Chris, but most people know me online as "The Malkavian Philosopher", my online PenName. I updated a Character Bios this morning, and if you want to know anything, just ask.

Peace out, and it's a pleasure to be here! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

PostSubject: Re: Hi, nice to meet you!   Hi, nice to meet you! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:55 pm

Welcome to my forum Chris Very Happy Glad to have a new member Smile
Back to top Go down
Vellessard

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Hi, nice to meet you!   Hi, nice to meet you! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:08 pm

Hello everyone, names justin, better known as vellessard at various places on the web, ive been RP'ing for 3-4 years now, though off and on on various sites, i mostly RP Dragons, as they are probably the most interesting creatures in my mind to roleplay as, when thats not allowed, ill often play a Paladin type humanoid of some kind Xd, hope to have some fun RPing here, and nice to meet all of you, hope to have a character of some kind posted soon.
Back to top Go down
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

PostSubject: Re: Hi, nice to meet you!   Hi, nice to meet you! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:32 pm

Welcome Justin to my forum, I'm Lisa and I hope you have fun on here Smile
Back to top Go down
Auroch
Auroch

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Hi, nice to meet you!   Hi, nice to meet you! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:33 am

welcome to the Forums.

what a coincidence Dragons are my favorite too, I have even created an rp system based on dragons which I may have to post the information here. though it is still a work in progress.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Crimson

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2011-02-18

PostSubject: Greetings   Hi, nice to meet you! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:23 pm

Greetings, I'm holly but most call me either Hols or Crim. i think with there already being a holly already on the board, i think it would be best to call me Crim to save confusement.

I've been an rp'er for many years now, I have 459 characters and still counting at the moment, I play different characters from Abomination to dragons. Lycans to Vampires or Vampyres. Humans to Angels and Demons
Back to top Go down
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

PostSubject: Re: Hi, nice to meet you!   Hi, nice to meet you! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:18 pm

Welcome to my forum! ^____^ Nice to see an old friend around Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, nice to meet you!   Hi, nice to meet you! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, nice to meet you!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Writer's Haven :: Off Topic Discussion :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: