Writer's Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writer's Haven

Welcome writers! Come, read, write, chat, and role play if you want.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character: Ayame

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Character: Ayame Empty
PostSubject: Character: Ayame   Character: Ayame Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:33 pm

Ayame

Age: Looks to be around 18, though her true age is unknown
Height: 5’9
Weight: 120lbs
Race: Realian
Hair Color: Silver-blue
Eye Color: Violet
Class: enhancer/transmuter
Magical Element: Light (Defensive and Helpful magic. Example: heal {a simplistic healing spell for small healing}, grand heal [with time can heal most grievous wounds], effervescence {a simple spell to refresh tired comrades good for short stints but doesn’t last all too long], force shield [so long as allies are within her vicinity she can actively protect them from most dangers...lasts for a while but when hit repeatedly it can weaken and fail], teleportation {sometimes}. Offensive Magic, Example: transmutation {can cause vegetation to be severally mutated on a molecular level, but it is limited to plant and non sentient life}, force blast [concentrated power emitted from her, both offensive and defensive].)

Ayame is a worker of light magic. Born to it, she has studied diligently for many unnumbered years in seclusion. She has grown in some skill and ability. As skilled as she is, her magical spells do not always go quite the way she would like. Her spells are powerful…and unpredictable at times. More often than not her spells are unsuccessfully executed, with at times damaging repercussions.

Her teleportation spells are the worst ones she performs, resulting in unpredictable destinations. She only uses a circle of power when casting teleport spells, so as to contain the magic and concentrate it to bend it to her will. The one person she considers a friend and has had the most contact with has repeatedly warned her not to attempt such dangerous and unstable spells, but she is determined to succeed and proceeds to attempt them anyways regardless.

Healing magics are the only ones she has had a lot of practice performing, since villagers are sent to her for more advanced healing services. All of her learning of spells has been out of dusty tomes which she has poured over for years.

Her lack of confidence in herself is the main cause of her inability to successfully perform spells. Innately shy from the seclusion forced upon her from a young age, her ability to socialize is minimal, leaving her feeling awkward and clumsy. When surrounded by nature and growing things she shines. Any other time she prefers to avoid crowded areas and people. With a young child-like personality her age becomes quite questionable, making people wonder if she is truly as old as she appears.

Herbs are a special hobby of hers, and she spends many hours pursuing them and the helpful things she can make with it, with at times single minded determination. [This is also the second (and more minor) cause of her absentmindedness when casting spells] She is gaining great knowledge in this field as she studies it and is slowly beginning to consider herself a serious herbalist.

Last edited by Lavelia on Mon May 05, 2008 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://lostmagiciangrl.darkbb.com
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

PostSubject: Information at a glance part 1.   Character: Ayame Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:43 pm

“a few years before I was born, a war broke out. Well, not a war so much as a complete decimation of my race. We are very long lived…from birth to the age of five, physically we age rapidly, our bodies reach the human equivalent of the age eighteen. However we aren’t considered adults until we reach the true age of two hundred and fifty, our abilities and powers vary greatly; growing until adulthood and the other races felt threatened by us,” she explained in a technical and remote way, “their jealousy grew. The Humans, Draconians, Marisians, they all banned together and invaded. Our allies the Deleaseans chose to watch instead of aiding us. The Dragovians (draconian’s and dragovian’s share similar ancestry, though they dispute who is the true descendant of the Dragon race) came to our aid, thousands died,” sadness fills her voice, “causing the Dravoians to pull out of the war lest their race be lost. We continued to fight, for our land, for our lives. When our rulers fell, many of us fled. My family and hundred of others managed to flee. When I was born, we were still running, hiding,” she continued, “all of us children were punished severely if we allowed our full abilities to show,” she pulled up the sleeve of her gown to just above her elbow, showing masses of burn scars, whip welt scars and this scars that could only have been done with a knife, “I was passed off to a Dragovian in a trade envoy my parents encountered. The draconian forces were closing in, so a few of the youngest children were passed off to them. I don’t know what happened to my parents, but the rumors that I’ve heard state that the ones that were captured were restrained with mind controlling devices and made into slaves. So far as I know, the children who were smuggled into the Dragovians lands live secluded lives, so as to not draw attention from the other lands to us. Our homes are shielded with the most powerful of Dragovian magic,” her eyes met his for a moment then flicked to the scars, “but I will always remember the rules,” her expression became serene, the mask covering any real emotion, “I am only sixteen and the memories are still quite fresh, you see.”

Last edited by Lavelia on Mon May 05, 2008 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

PostSubject: Information at a glance part 2.   Character: Ayame Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:05 pm

“Realians are descendants of a race with high endurance, stamina, and resilience. It’s why instead of us all being wiped out we were made into mindless slaves. Imagine. Someone who can toil for nearly twenty hours a day, needing only four hours of sleep, and can survive on little food. Makes for the perfect slave really,“

Ayame’s form shimmered as the astral tiger padded up to her. Her skin shimmered….the blue becoming much lighter, black and white stripes start to appear upon her skin; the most noticeable being the ones on her face. Coming up from her jaw line a white stripe slashes across her cheek, stopping just short of her left eye. Another black one slashes down from the opposite side of her forehead and across her right eye stopping just at the tip of her nose. A third one, black this time, slashes down from the left side of her forehead and intersecting with the one coming up from her jaw in an X pattern almost. Down her body black and white stripes took form, the white ones causing her scars to show clearly the dark blue standing out against the whiteness starkly. The scars covered by black stripes became almost incandescent against the blackness lending themselves a glow within the blackness.

As astral and physical merged more completely her silver blue hair took on the black and white stripes as well. Little tiger ears poked up out of her hair, even as her natural born ears remained making the black and white striped ears somewhat redundant but totally cute none the less. The final merger brought out one more single change, a black and white striped tail that emerged and flicked back and forth beneath her robes.

Last edited by Lavelia on Mon May 05, 2008 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

PostSubject: More info at a glance   Character: Ayame Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:05 pm

Her Royal Highness Lady Ayame is the first true Queen born to her people in many long centuries. All the proof I need of her noble pure blood is written across her skin Queen’s Knights are chosen, from before birth, by the special living weapons created so very long ago,” he paused a moment and gave the wolf a taunting look before continuing, “time is no barrier to these weapons. Dimensions are no barriers to these weapons. They are truly alive. The five Great Dragons and their mates souls were sealed to the weapons, merging with each. These ten individuals chose to watch over and protect the true ruler of the Realian people. These weapons bear corresponding marks to the guardian sigils upon the skin of her majesty and it’s future bearer. The Dragons did not, at first, wish their mates to join them in the endless cycle. But their love was so strong that, as they died, the souls hovered and eventually were bound with their beloved Dragons. The Dragons traded their mortal life to provide immortal protection. The best were chosen to the task. Asrodo the Wise of the Golden Sect. Broa The Vicious of the Red Sect. Krystor The Silent of the White Sect. Starla The Daring of the Blue Sect. And Vamdo The Chameleon of the Green Sect,” he broke off for a moment before continuing to neatly and simply sever the cords now placed around the wolfs neck, “there was supposed to be another, and he was sealed.”

“But his mate was murdered at the hands of a mortal shortly thereafter and her soul was lost. It is said his rage was so great that the weapon would always carry the taint. Any chosen by this weapon die horrendous deaths. It was supposed to be sealed away until Mogron The Black’s rage cooled but it was stolen before the sealing could be placed,” he heaved a heavy sigh, “over time it has been found and attempts have been made to purify it, however it can not be done.”

“We can only hope that this weapon never be found again, that it stays out of the hands of evil. The only form it will never take is that of a sword and we do not know why. We do know that the weapon simply known as Mogron prefers mortals of pure heart to take over and destroy. Never has it chosen an immortal in it’s long history of malfeasance. As for the others,” he returned to the main topic with a heaving sigh, “Asrodo was sealed, and his mate Vealia join him upon her death, they took the name Drovias,” he jestured to the weapon in Cova’s hand, “Broa was a seasoned Dragon warrior. Her grievous injury and her people’s wish for her to continue in some form rather than be lost forever brought about her sealing. Her mate, Lynlyar joined her soon after. That weapon’s name in Brylar and it’s form is mutable. It is whatever is best needed at the time.”

“Krystor was well versed in strategy and rarely spoke, always deep in thought. He chose to separate his soul from his body and have it sealed, so that he could best protect his daughter. Her mother lived long, though she pined for her beloved. Eventually after her grandchildren were born she sickened and died, her soul would not leave the weapon’s side and so Aleria the Gentle was sealed. This weapon seems to always prefer the form of a stave, or staff though there have been instances of deviation,” he muses for a moment, “perhaps it just gets bored with the simple forms,” before continuing on, “throwing knives, a walking stick,” a funny look crosses his face, “a doll.”

“It’s name is Krala. Starla died accidentally,” he laughed as he remembered her, “she, ahem, flew herself into the side of a mountain while showing off to the younger dragons. They were going to chose another but the youngsters made such a fuss about the whole thin that the council of six finally just gave in. One of the brighter of the younglings thought to contain her soul just as she died. Her mate was named Vravra and was just as foolish as she. He died when somehow (and we’re not entirely sure how) he drowned on a drop of water. They are called Vrasa and have yet to chose a ‘normal’ weapon type.”

“Last there is Vamdo,” sorrow was reflected a moment in his eyes before a taunting sneer was aimed at the now fully awake wolf, “he adored mortals. He chose to wander among them unawares, always changing shape and form. One day a cat, another a human. He met his mate Leelya that way. She could easily blend with her environment,” sighing, “she was so beautiful. Delicate and graceful. She didn’t ever waste even a single movement she knew him for what he was right from the start and didn’t mind. They would have lived a very long time had the liquid metal that would house them not been made. It was the only real fight they ever had. He wished for her to continue living. And she could not bear being apart from him. Just the thought caused her agony. The argument ended when she fell ill and could not be healed. He chose for them both. An immortal life together than a life without her. At that time a Blue had not been chosen. Their name is simply Avissavi; it means ‘Loved Beloved’ in the old Dragonish. It suited them perfectly. You never really know when the weapon will turn up. Or if it will even be in the form of a weapon. All save for Mogron have the ability to chose either weapon or armor.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character: Ayame   Character: Ayame Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character: Ayame
Page 1 of 1