Writer's Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writer's Haven

Welcome writers! Come, read, write, chat, and role play if you want.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Someone touched up the Naruto Fanfic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Auroch
Auroch

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Someone touched up the Naruto Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone touched up the Naruto Fanfic   Someone touched up the Naruto Fanfic Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:56 pm

thats not entirely true. Genjutsu can be done with the voice as well as an instrument. As long as Rayne can hit the right notes with the voice it can be done. The instrument is a focus tool, the voice can be as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Someone touched up the Naruto Fanfic   Someone touched up the Naruto Fanfic Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:51 pm

X

Last edited by Shapeshifter on Fri May 30, 2008 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Auroch
Auroch

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Someone touched up the Naruto Fanfic   Someone touched up the Naruto Fanfic Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 2:14 pm

Given that she is 12 its a possibility, but I would be more inclined to agree if it was a male char since males have to worry about the voice changing at puberty. But if her family knew she had a gift for sleep genjutsu, she would have started training as early as 6. so she could have perfect pitch and tone from years of practice. Not to mention at the time period this is set, all instruments were hand made. Which meant that there was no standard pitch and tone.
Back to top Go down
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Someone touched up the Naruto Fanfic   Someone touched up the Naruto Fanfic Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 3:36 pm

It's FIVE MONTHS LATER tommy not years o.o and yes rayne, like me, has perfect pitch and can hear in perfect pitch....
Back to top Go down
https://lostmagiciangrl.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Lisa, your modesty is showing.....   Someone touched up the Naruto Fanfic Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:44 pm

X

Last edited by Shapeshifter on Fri May 30, 2008 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Someone touched up the Naruto Fanfic   Someone touched up the Naruto Fanfic Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:13 pm

I see no reason to be modest about the only good thing about me. o.o
Back to top Go down
https://lostmagiciangrl.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone touched up the Naruto Fanfic   Someone touched up the Naruto Fanfic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Someone touched up the Naruto Fanfic
Page 1 of 1