Writer's Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writer's Haven

Welcome writers! Come, read, write, chat, and role play if you want.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lavelia's Tavern

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Lavelia's Tavern - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lavelia's Tavern   Lavelia's Tavern - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:16 pm

Calla was startled when ‘the punk’ roared. She lost her grip on the lycan she had been using for a bat and his body hit the ground with a loud *THUMP* and a tortured groan rose up from where he had landed. Her eyes were now fully on him, dazzled by his glowing self. She thought him rather pretty looking and decided that, if only he could stay that particular color spectrum she’d like to mount him up on her wall as a living tapestry. Sighing she shook her head as the lycans started to bypass her heading instead for the glowing punk.

She kinda felt sorta left out as they seemed to forget about her so she kicked the injured lycan sitting at her feet, planting her heel solidly into his stomach and earning a tortured ‘oomph’ from him. She stomped him several times only stopping when a small trickle of blood began to trickle down his cheek from his mouth. She sniffed. A predatory smile filled her face as she reached down and grabbed him, lifting him up until his battered and broken body was at eye level, watching as his eyes widened at the sight of her fangs slipping out.

She bit and he howled in agony and arousal. She didn’t bother capturing his mind to blank him and allow him only pleasure. Instead she slammed her fangs into his neck once, twice, a third time, enjoying the pain she was giving him. She kept her eyes on the glowing person in the center of the room even as she took sustenance from her enemy. She pulled back when she felt his heart stutter even as his body found completion.

She allowed him to die, dropping him to the floor carelessly. She dropped instantly to the floor next to him almost a second later when the boy’s shout came to her so she got to watch the light leave the creature instead of his just dieing and her just not noticing. She thrilled at the feeling she got as she watched his life fade right before her very eyes. Some part of her just coming alive and finding enjoyment in it.

She was startled by the punk’s yell, having no idea what a Dragon Avatar was and how there could even be a single Dragon in a punch, her attention drawn to him once again only to have her eyes dazzled by the colors surrounding him. Her eyes widened as he released his punch, watching as the surrounding enemies just…vanished. She closed her eyes and shook her head because no way could they just disappear.

When she opened her eyes only a few were left and all of them were in various forms of pain. She watched as the punk pulled out a strange object and turned it into four strange objects. Her eyes widened as he grabbed each of the Lycans and one by one put them into the tubes. She rose to her feet as he did this noting that he had left one out.

With a wicked grin she walked up and grabbed up the whimpering creature. She couldn’t probe his mind, she didn’t have the knowledge to do it but she had a good enough imagination that she could probably get him to talk using her other abilities. She had gone through The Techniques on Torture 101 with Tsunami before so she knew how to bring pain, cause pain, and get what information could be gleaned from the subject and how to differentiate between true information and false information. Well it helped that she could sense lies from truths, even to subjects in pain. Tsunami had seen to that.

She rocked the poor creature she held. Soothing it as one would soothe a crying child. His whimpering continued as he heard his comrade’s scream. But she soothed him and soon he relaxed…for a moment. Seeing him relax she whispered into his ear, “tell me what I want to know and I’ll let you die fast,” which caused him to begin struggling in her arms, his fear rising even as he shook his head no.

She allowed her fangs out. One way or another he would talk, though she didn’t really care what he had to say, she was just bored now. Her fangs slammed into his skin, earning a high pitch shriek even as she pulled back. Tools? She needed none. Her fangs were excellent for what she wanted to do.

“Your people have caused a lot of harm today,” she whispered to him, “you made my mother very angry,” and for that I will extract that price from you,” she slowly pressed her fangs against a soft section of his cheek and slowly pressed them in earning another shriek.

Pulling back she whispered, “too bad for you. You get to be the one I play with,” and she sank her fangs into his lip, to anyone looking on it would appear as if she were kissing him even though he was screaming in pain.

She lifted from his mouth and dropped him settling down beside him. She shredded his clothes with her strength baring skin. A thought occurred to her as he began to try and crawl away. Frowning she reached over, “now, now where do you think you’re going. You don’t honestly think there’s any escape do you?,” grasping first his right arm in her grasp and applying pressure until he howled in pain when the arm broke. She followed swiftly with the other arm and moved to his legs.

Four sickening cracks filled the room as the bones were broken, though it was kinda hard to hear them over the idiot’s screams, “I don’t really even care now whether you talk or not. So please shut up before I get angry,” becoming annoyed with his noise she slugged him in the ribs hard in an attempt to shut him up.

As a couple of his ribs broke he shut up. Foam bubbled from his mouth and she frowned, “oh hell! That cant be good,” the disappointment in her voice evident, “looks like you’re getting off lightly,” she pouted as she watched him struggle for breath.

Lavelia’s eyes focused on Vultrin who just basically blocked her view of the torture she was doing. She frowned, her fun ruined, her wrath now denied. Her wrath grew, turning on the one who attempted to stop her. She was about to let loose when he pressed her against the wall and kissed her. When his power hit her pleasure center of her brain the change was almost instantaneous, the rage turning to lust so swiftly her people were shocked.

Her power touched each and every one of them causing them to turn to each other as lust filled them. Only the strongest and oldest of her kiss were relatively unaffected. The younger ones were lost, taken over by such an overwhelming power turning a battle ground into an almost orgy as men turned to men, women turned to men, and women turned to women. Only the bartender fully withstood this sensual onslaught. He stood at the center of the whole thing and remained immune.

Slowly, bit by bit, he allowed his power to flow out from him and touch the Vampires consumed by her immense power calming them, drawing them slowly back. Unfortunately some damage had been done. Romances had sprouted in the unlikeliest of places and he was mildly amused by it really. In an attempt to get his Lord and Lady’s attention he stated into the almost silence, “My Lord Vultrin, My Lady Lavelia, perhaps we should contact the engineers to come and make repairs BEFORE there’s another attack.”
Back to top Go down
https://lostmagiciangrl.darkbb.com
Auroch
Auroch

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Lavelia's Tavern   Lavelia's Tavern - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 10:52 pm

*Dragon watched and listened to the screams of the Lycan’s he had trapped within the pain amplifiers. He grinned and pushed them against the wall, figuring Lavelia would be thrilled to see her new pets. His eyes went to Calla and he only shook his head. She had little to no restraint and treated this like a game. It was not a game and she needed real training and real combat training. He moved to her side, without asking he placed his hands on her head and went spatial. He became a protective barrier around her. He spoke mentally to her, so that she would not be frightened or upset*

“You should call me Dragon, Calla. It is the only name I know. I know you cannot see or sense me right now, but I am like a second skin that will not come off for you right now. Like a suit of armor. “

*She would feel a surge in her mind as he passed critical information along to her, through a mind meld. He held back a lot, but she would know that he was sent from the future by Vultrin to keep her alive and train her to look after herself. She would also learn the secret behind teleportation in the process. Among many other useful things. She would feel a tingling sensation flowing through her as she received her own dragon spirit. With the dragon spirit came the history of the dragons back to the beginning. She would see what her true heritage had become. Vultrin was giving her a special gift by making her a dragon. The history of the dragons was old, but she would only get the information for the last 65,000 years.

It would take her weeks to digest all of the information she was just given, but this also made it easier for her to talk to Dragon. Since she could now converse with him over the Dragon Neural Link. Or the DNL for short. She was being given the highest gift imaginable, even if she did not realize it. He did not know which spirit she received. Neither of them got to pick what dragon she got, only the dragon spirit could decide which one was most compatible with its new host.

He smiled suddenly as he felt and saw the brilliant flash of light. It would appear the dragon spirit had chosen to make Calla a light dragon. A very useful one, but she would need to be careful around vampires. They tend not to enjoy the light very much. He spoke softly to Calla mentally*

“Welcome to the family, Calla. You will find things disorienting for a few days, but soon you will get much better. You will enjoy this a lot, especially after you learn to light shift. This is one of the first things you will learn. However, once you find your chosen path, we can doctor your training to incorporate what you really wish to know. “

*He squeezed her from all sides at once. Letting her know he was thrilled to be this close to her and that she was a dragon now. He had no idea what her reaction would be, but they needed to hurry and standing rooted in one spot was a bad idea. So he told her telepathically that they should go see her mother and Vultrin. Only he wanted her to try and shift through light to be able to get there. It was her first test. He showed her the way. All she had to do was concentrate on where she wanted to go and how and it would take them both, since technically he was part of her at this point.
Vultrin was still holding onto Lavelia, when he heard the bartender speak. He only shook his head as he pulled back from Lavelia, gently. Wondering why they would call engineers when they had him. He was a blacksmith after all. He could fix things up in a moment. He released Lavy after a second shorter kiss and let a hammer appear in his hands. He looked at the door and the surrounded areas. A shake of his head as he looked around. He had shifted his vision to see metals. Finding suitable metal deposits for what he was after. A grin covered his lips.

He fixed the door first, even improving on it to make it look cooler. He gave the tavern the outside appearance of a Fortress. This should make it even more appealing to customers. He channeled his energy outward, beyond the graveyard. The ground sank in a circle around the tavern. The hole is ten feet deep and five feet across. Sharpened metal spikes line the sides and bottom. He fills up the pit with tar next. He drew it from deep beneath the ground. Then a layer of dirt on top of the tar, just enough to make it look like sturdy ground. Yet it could still be lit at a moments notice. A bridge of stone covered the expanse from the road into the graveyard.

The door was fixed and the tavern had a new image. Though the inside remained the same. The ways into the tavern had become less, unless one knew how to open the new doors Vultrin had installed over all of the secret passages. He would make it nearly impossible for assassins/kidnappers to sneak in that way. They would have to enter through the front door like normal people.

He smiled as he let his hammer vanish. He had only used it as a focus tool for the changes. He was feeling awfully tired though. This showed when he nearly collapsed. He was lightheaded and very dizzy.*

“Lavelia, I think I over did it a bit. Though the engineers won’t be necessary now. We should check on calla and then get some rest. But Dragon is with her, so she should be fine. “
Back to top Go down
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

PostSubject: Re: Lavelia's Tavern   Lavelia's Tavern - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 9:47 pm

Calla was so not thrilled that her prey was dying. She had been having fun and now understood why her mom liked it so well. She licked his cheek where she had sank fang, licking up a small part of the trickling blood that had seeped from the bites. He was whispering something but she couldn’t figure out what so she slapped him…hard…and heard a sickening *snap!* that heralded his instant death.

Calla sniffled as disappointment filled her. She was about to burst into tears when dragon placing his hands on her head startled her. When he went ‘poesies’ as she dubbed it and started talking to her mind to mind, even going so far as to introduce himself, she kinda shook her head at the intrusion, ‘only mother speaks to me this way,’ she told him telepathically, ignoring the second skin part cuzz it kinda creeped her out.

Her hands went to her head and she whimpered as a surge of information flooded into her mind too quickly for her to assimilate. The stuff she could grasp was about why he was there and who had sent him, though she didn’t really understand why her dad would send him back to take care of her but that thought floated away on a stream of other information that piled in. She caught and filed how her father did the teleportation stuff and tons of other things.

As the information filed in she was encased in an odd tingling sensation which brought about a massive influx of information and her eyes closed and she swayed. It was too much too quick and in trying to process all of it at once she ended up overloading. Mumbling and uttering as she stated random words that her mind caught onto her eyes stared dazedly outward until she gave a great shake of her head back and forth deciding that giving up on that would probably be for the best for now cuzz she was getting a major headache.

Out of nowhere she found herself surrounded in light. The odd tingling sensation increased as her entire body became covered in light. On her back she felt the tingling sensation get denser and on other parts of her body as well. In her mind she heard a soft voice whispering, “my name is Telthiel, and from here on, you and I are partners…,” the voice faded just as swiftly as it came leaving Calla wondering why she needed a partner.

As the light faded and her form was revealed. There were a few changes. As her hands became visible, there were now dark blue scales on the backs of them from the edges of the base of her fingers down and around her wrist and covered by the sleeves of her shirt, leaving where they go in question.

As the light faded more her face became visible. Her hair was streaked now with white and blue…causing her to look more like she’d just had a very bad die job then a major change. On her right cheek were blue scales that drizzled down past her chin to meet up and surround her neck with the glittering blue scales before vanishing beneath the neckline of her shirt.

The biggest change though was that when the light faded wings unfurled from her back, large wings that took up a lot of space. She craned her neck to try and see them but found that she didn’t really have to, they were big enough to reach around and wrap herself in them. The were a very deep blue and nearly transparent and so very soft to the touch.

The rest of the light faded around her leaving her looking her normal self save for scales in different places, most unseen at the moment and covered by clothing, the new hair colors, and the wings. She hadn’t noticed the scales, but the wings thrilled her so much she couldn’t stop grinning.

Dragon’s voice so startled her that she jumped. She had nearly totally forgotten about him. She nodded her head in response to his words. When he squeezed her all over it drew a gasp and caused a whole new kinda tingling which kinda confused her so she chose to ignore it for the time being and decided she wanted to go see her mom.

She knew how to do it now, so she gave it a shot. Calla focused and attempted to shift to where she sensed her mother and father were….and they ended up a few stories up from where her parents were staring down at what used to be the front of the tavern but was swiftly being rebuilt, “uh oh,” she stared dumbly down at the ground even as they began to fall completely forgetting that she had wings as she filled with panic.

To say that Lavelia was not thrilled was an understatement. Even as Vultrin proceeded to fix the tavern both making it more appealing and far better where defense was concerned. She had to wonder how the lycans had even made it into her lands. She had banished them so very long ago from her realm and the only way in was through the portal. She wandered past the current repairs and out towards where she knew the portal to be, past a meadow that was long gone now.

Her mind preoccupied she didn’t see the shadows that raced through the night in the wood line. She wasn’t really worried even if there were more lycans around, she could handle them. Reaching the portal she frowned at the swirling gray color, “now what is this,” she wondered, “this should be a dark violet color, not this odd gray,” instead of foolishly putting her arm through she picked up a stick and tossed it only to have it shatter.

Her frown only deepened, even as shadowed forms started to close in. Her powers flared out and touched the gray…and were sucked up so fast she couldn’t shut down the outflow from herself quick enough to stop it. She stood there panting from the effort it took to cut her power off even as a voice spoke around her, coming from all directions, “sooo you think you can win thisss warrr do youuu? Little Lavelia,” he whispered her voice in a singsong tone, “Little Lavelia, Little Lavelia, soon enough you’ll die, soon enough you’ll die,” she whipped around searching for the owner of the voice.

“Who are you! Show yourself,” she shouted even as the area around her began to change…reverting back to a past time where there had been wild flowers and happy children laughing.

“Little Lavelia, Little Lavelia,” the voice whispered, “do you honestly believe you saved them? That you fought for them? Oh no. You fought that demon, that madman for the blood that flowed through his veins. What have you done that hasn’t been done for selfish reasons Little Lavelia?”

She closed her eyes and shook her head, “this is all long gone. My realm lies under darkness now! There is NO day here!”

“Little Lavelia, Little Lavelia. Where there is night there is always day just as where there is life there is also DEATH,” at that word she was slashed across the arm by a very sharp silver blade, the pain of the wound fading as the illusion deepened around her, “Little Lavelia. Did you truly believe your father’s crime would go unpunished? I will bring on you all that I can not bring down on him. You will suffer as I have suffered. And when you die, then HE will suffer.”

Holding her now bleeding arm with her left hand she shouted, her eyes closed to the illusion, “begone! Or you will be destroyed! This can end only one way!,” again she was struck by the blade, this time across the back, slicking through her shirt and into skin, “I will not be the one to die!”

“Little Lavelia time is running short I am afraid. And others will be here soon. You are already in my web child, you will never escape,” before she could react he swept her up and kissed and released her, the actions so fast and so shocking that she could only stand there. The kiss trapped her as surely as though he had entered her mind.

She eased her eyes open only to be blinded once again by a day that hadn’t existed in her realm for well over a century and so she closed them and stood there bloody and confused even as an enemy she couldn’t hear or see closed in around her. She whirled around as she heard children laughing, seeking out the sound even as she cried tears of sorrow at the loss of that laughter that she knew was coming.

Her enemy had found her weakness. It lay not in the present, but in the past. He had trapped her in his web as surely as he believed he had. Once again she opened her eyes and saw the children racing happily through the meadow and she sagged to her knees even as she closed her eyes. Firmly entrenched in the illusion now.
Back to top Go down
Auroch
Auroch

PostSubject: Re: Lavelia's Tavern   Lavelia's Tavern - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 12:26 pm

*Dragon shook his head in wonder. She had managed to light shift, but her accuracy was pitiful. As they started to fall, he made the air around them denser, slowing their descent. He spoke into her mind trusting that she had not lost all of her senses with the influx of information. *

“Flap your wings Damnit, they aren’t just ornamental”

*He wondered if she would actually use her wings or if he would have to bring them safely to the ground. She was showing potential, but not all the potential in the world makes up for carelessness. She would feel a slap to her rump to get her in motion. He was here to train her, not baby-sit her. Why did he always have to get the impossible jobs? Wasn’t there anyone else who could do this job instead of him? Of course not, Vultrin only trusted him with missions that could not fail at any cost. He didn’t have to like it though.

When they made it to the ground he took in the changes to the tavern and shook his head. Somebody was showing off again and he just bet it was Vultrin. That would explain the new moat, wall and fortress. The thing would draw eyes that was for certain. So The Old Man really did know how to attract customers and make the place into a veritable Fort Knox. Then again even Fort Knox fell eventually. So hopefully the Old Man did a better job of this place. He groaned, not feeling the presence of either Vultrin or Lavelia here. He shook his head and looked about, attempting to sense there energy. He found nothing.*

“Calla, there not here, you brought us to the wrong place. There is nothing here but new construction on the Tavern. I cannot even sense either of them anymore. Something must be wrong. Let us go Intero… Talk to that Fat Bartender. He may know something important.”

Meanwhile at the Portal

*Vultrin had felt a strange sensation flow through him as Lavelia’s mind was tampered with. One second he was standing out front of the Tavern, the next he was at Lavelia’s side. Wherever, the hell that was. He was not using his eyes at all, he had switched to the energy spectrum. If there was someone here, they could not hide from him. They especially could not tamper with his mind. He had no intentions of leaving whoever had hurt Lavelia alive. Even if he had to kill them with his bare hands to make sure.

He tried to talk to Lavelia telepathically, hoping to establish a connection to wherever her mind was trapped. Since he could not sense her, except subconsciously. This meant there was another mentalist of some sort here. Likely, someone specialized in dreams or visions. They were not up to his caliber though, few were when it came to the workings of the mind. He had to be careful though, there was likely traps and illusions all over the place.*

“Lavelia? Can you hear me? Please answer so I can free you from the nightmare”
Back to top Go down
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

PostSubject: Re: Lavelia's Tavern   Lavelia's Tavern - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 4:33 am

Calla stared down at the ground, her eyes wide as she watched as the ground rushed towards them. Her wings were wrapped around them and she had NO idea how to make them work, “if I KNEW how to make em work, don’t you think I would have by now?!?!,” she hissed at him forgetting in her panic that he wasn’t physically there…to her way of thinking.

The proverbial swat to the behind startled her enough that her wings unfurled and stretched out, catching air and slowing their descent and sending them into a spiral…which caused Calla to feel sick to her stomach, “I think I’m gonna…,” her voice trailed off as she quickly felt like she was about to lose her lunch and her hand went up to cover her mouth even as her eyes bulged as she tried to hold it in.

The war with her stomach continued as he spoke. She shook her head in denial at his accusation of bringing them to the wrong place. The wrong height maybe she’d agree with, but it was definitely the right place. His suggestion of speaking to the bartender got an immediate telepathic response, ‘I can ask him right now actually…just…I still feel like I’m gonna barf and it’s really distracting.’

Meanwhile……………….

They closed in on her even as Vultrin appeared. Eight Lycans in full werewolf and werecat form stalked her. They circled where she was, some brushing her legs and all of them enjoying the fear scent they were getting from her. One took a bite out of her thigh before jumping away as the large man appeared.

The events of that day so long ago continued to play out. Her grasping the amulet that allowed her the freedom of movement during the day as the little children played around her knees when she walked happily through the meadow. Joyful laughter rang out at the antics of the children and it wasn’t long before she was frolicking with those children, playing and laughing even as, outside the illusion, her knees buckled and she sank down to the ground.

She heard and felt nothing outside the illusion and within it everything she experienced was real to her. The wounds given her by the silver blade began to widen as if by an invisible knife even as the hallucinogen sank into the tissue and entered her bloodstream, making it’s way swiftly to her organs and brain.

And through a Lycan his voice reached Vultrin even as his power vanished, “she is mine fool, you only delay the inevitable. Even should you kill my soldiers I am still here and will be around for a long time after you are dead.”

Vultrin would see energy emanating from an something on one of the Lycans, the energy signature fading even as the voice vanished.
Back to top Go down
Auroch
Auroch

PostSubject: Re: Lavelia's Tavern   Lavelia's Tavern - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 1:50 pm

*Dragon would have shaken his head if he had one at this point. All that potential meant would go down the drain because of her lack of focus. All she had to do was use the squishy brain matter between her ears. However, she reminded him a bit too much like Vultrin. Dumb as an ox, can lift anything and trash whomever he wants though. Thinking was so not her strong point. This made it easier in some ways. Since he would be the brains and she would supply the brawn. That is what her type was good at. If she could ever fight without having to be angry first it would be a miracle.

He swatted her ass again and laughed at her mentally as she hissed at him. She was taking to long to talk to the fat bartender. It just his luck to have to protect someone who gets airsick. What good are winds if you can’t use them for anything fun? Ohh well thems the breaks and he was stuck now. If he came home and left this job unfinished Vultrin would likely kill him anyways. Which wouldn’t be pleasant, though it would also not be the first time it had happened.*

“Hurry up and empty your stomach, then ask t he fat bartender where the Mean old lady and the blundering oaf went. If either of them die I am so dead, you have no idea.”

Meanwhile

*Vultrin merely shook his head, there would be no quarter given now or ever again as far as he was concerned. It was time they learned who they were dealing with. They can attack women and children, then have the nerve to threaten him with death? Who the hell did they think they were? A grin crossed Vultrin’s lips it was time to show them a taste of what he planned to do to their leader, wherever he chose to hide himself.*

“Why not come out and fight coward, you don’t have enough fighters to even give me a warm-up. As for me dying, better then you have tried. Let’s see if you can keep up Fool”

*The Lycan that bit Lavelia would yelp in pain as Vultrin struck out mentally. Vultrin tended to store all damage done to him. Just for situations like this one. He tapped into a crystal that was braided into his hair. The very ground beneath his feet was torn asunder. Lavelia would be lifted up about twenty feet into the air. As a dome of black energy formed within the clearing. This was only the beginning though, Vultrin’s Roared in pain as he began to shift into his fifth and final war form. The energy within the pocket dimension had given him a full power-up, The last time he powered up in the tavern he only did so naturally for three rounds. This stored energy gave him the boost for a ten round, complete power-up. This power-up amplified his power to unknown levels. It could be assumed that he was royally pissed off now.

*His body stretched and contorted oddly. He grew to be nearly forty feet in height. Four sets of twenty feet long wings, a massive beak and two grasping talons. His final war form was a bird shrouded in myth and legend. Vultrin Had become a Phoenix, his bright orange-red plumage, the gale force winds brought by sweeping his wings forward and back in a simply act of hovering. He was not your typical phoenix either. Vultrin was the leader of clan Shadow Phoenix. Having taken over for Daedalus, He was a legendary phoenix and as his power continued to grow, the phoenixes color changed from orange-red to white. It did not matter if the lycans and were-cats or whatever they were run. There was no escape for any of them.

He sang in outrage as they attempted to get out of his path. They were unable to move past the black dome it in order to escape his wrath. Blue white energy erupted from his body, It grew until it encompassed the dome and threatened to break free. This was Vultrin’s personal gift. It was called Death Nova. He called a super nova into a confined space. Lavelia was out of the dome of black energy so safe from its effects. There was a one in five million chance of surviving it, Except for Vultrin as he had already been caught in one and survived being ripped asunder as he absorbed the energy from it. Even those that survived the super nova could not survive this death trap, Because when a star goes super nova, it creates a black hole, Basically Vultrin created a mini star within the domb and it was about to turn into a black hole. It was probably over kill, but it would settle some of his rage.

He slipped out of the dome, simply by moving through the top of it. He crooned to Lavelia, attempting to break her from the dream. He enfolded her in his wings. Letting a few tears fall onto her. The tears would trickle down and heal her leg and whatever may have been caused by the bite. He sang to her then, letting the phoenix song enter her mind in order to find what barrier lay between her and the present.*
Back to top Go down
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

PostSubject: Re: Lavelia's Tavern   Lavelia's Tavern - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:48 pm

Calla shrugged and let go, allowing herself to puke. All the blood she had ingested came up as a congealed red mess, her body rejecting the contaminated blood and purging itself of the toxic mess. The scent of it sent her into spasms of puking, even dry heaving badly after all of it had been purged.

Unable to stop heaving she sent out a choppy inquiry about her mother to the bartender in between spasms, “Uncle B *puke* have *puke* you seen *puke* mom and dad.”

“Calla hun, are you ok? And I haven’t seen your mother since she went to check the portal, and your father vanished. Where are you? Are you all right,” the bartender responded to her inquiry on their telepathic channel.

Still heaving she sent, “I’m ok *heave* just someth*heave*ing I ate is disagreeing with me I *heave* think,” her hand went to her stomach in a silent plea for the dry heaving to stop with no luck. She thought at dragon, “mother is at the portal,” even while her stomach continued to spasm.

Meanwhile………….

The lycans growled, their minds gone save for the animal portions of their brains and even that was limited to the attack mode only. Once their master’s influence was gone all that was left was the instinct to attack, rend, tear, kill.

The lycan that had taken a piece out of his prey’s hide yelped in pain as his mind was hit by a powerful mental thrust…and his body collapsed as his mind…what was left of it…crumbled. He lay on his side as a small stream of drool slid down his cheek. One of the other lycans came up and took a bite out of the now vegetable comrade.

The others were rocked off their feet by the earthquake, but swiftly regained their footing and began closing in on the woman when she rose into the air, causing them to rush at her departing form and howling when she went out of their reach.

Turning they focused in on the only other being in the area. Uncaring of anything happening other than the wish to kill now, they rushed him, attempting to hit him with teeth and claws. There was no caution in their movements and anything human like was soon shown to be gone as they attacked in mindless rage.

Above the dome Lavelia was still firmly entrenched in the illusion. She tackled one of the girls she was running and playing with and proceeded to tickle her. Around her the wildflowers swayed in the warm gentle breeze as the sun shone down upon them. This was the perfect day. So beautiful, so warm and the child she had adopted was the best little girl. She was bright, cheerful and sweet. A gentle child really. She glanced up towards her husband and smiled softly.

The amulet she wore allowed her to be out in the daylight, and caused her to appear to age at a normal, mortal rate. An illusion really, but it made being with the ones she loved an actuality. She would be there as age took him to rest, her love unchanging and pure.

Outside the illusion the wounds continued to widen, blood slowly soaking her clothing and slithering down her skin. She didn’t feel it when Vultrin enfolded her into his wings, but deep in the illusion her head perked up as she heard an odd croon. She glanced around as if puzzled by the sound. (Vultrin would be able to enter and observe this illusion but not directly effect it, since it is a memory and not a mere creation.)

The minute the tears hit the wounds Lavelia stiffened and shrieked. Ripped from the illusion from the amount of pain the tears hitting her bloodstream caused. It felt like every muscle, every nerve, every organ were on fire. Her heart stuttered as the toxin in her blood began attacking the organs.

In a way it was sentient. Knowing it was threatened it rushed to do what it had been programmed to do. It began to attack her nerves, her organs and her brain. Beat, beat, miss. Her heart stuttered under the onslaught…beat, miss, beat…as the toxins fought to follow out it’s orders and leaving her immune system to attack the tears…treating the healing invaders as a danger while the toxins continued their insidious orders.
Back to top Go down
Auroch
Auroch

PostSubject: Re: Lavelia's Tavern   Lavelia's Tavern - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:54 pm

*Dragon sighed inwardly. That’s all he needed was a sick Calla as a partner. She was very good at causing trouble. One of her stronger qualities he was sure, if a bad one. As he retrieved the location and coordinates from her mind, he concentrated and spatial shifted them to the location the portal was supposed to be. Sadly there was no portal and only the heavy stench of death. He saw Vultrin in phoenix form holding Lavelia and mentioned it to Calla that she should look up.

He did not miss what Vultrin may have missed. He knew what they faced in those animals. He could also see the problem with Lavelia and that big oaf had no idea. Therefore, he did what he did best. He solved the problem. Only Lavelia would likely skin him for what he was about to do. She had to find him first though, which may prove a daunting task. He became complete once more, standing beside Calla. He reached out and let his energy flow to Lavelia. She would likely feel intense pain as a dragon spirit melded with her soul. The dragon spirit was always the dominant strain. It would eradicate anything that posed a threat within her system.

Dragons tended not to get sick, or if they did, it was from energy sickness. Calla would no longer fear the sun, she would be able to bear children without the help of hedge witches or the like. In reality, even though Dragon did not know the facts of the situation. Lavelia was no one-half dragon, one-quarter succubus and one-quarter vampire. She would retain her gifts from the other two parts of her genetic make-up. They would simply function differently. He wondered how her dragon would manifest itself and if it would be in relationship with Calla’s new dragon spirit.

With his spatial vision, he had been able to see the psuedo-entity within her. Attacking her organs and trying to either kill her or gain completely control. He saw it try and turn her bodies defenses to fight the phoenixes healing. Little did the entity know that The dragon spirit would never fight the phoenix healing. A secret of the dragons was that they were not true dragons. The dragon spirit is immortal; when its host body dies, it turns to ash and waits for another suitable host to come along. Then as the phoenix, it rises from the ashes and begins a new. All dragons were crossbreeds, dragon and phoenix made one. This was even more important for the ones born dragons. Since they never truly died, their souls were reborn, though time was never a factor in the wait. Since it could be instant rebirth or take years.

Dragon watched and waited to see though outcome. Not liking the black dome one bit, he knew what was held within that dome, but it would be gruesome indeed for the poor creatures within. A release from the madness that had become there lives. He smiled suddenly as he looked to Calla. A twinkle of amusement entered his normally stoic façade.*

“I thought you said there was a portal here? I see no portal. I don’t see anything but a giant oaf in phoenix form, your mother and a black dome where the portal is supposed to be.”

Meanwhile
*Vultrin had no idea what was going on within Lavelia. However, he could feel her pain. So he did his best to flood her with healing energies. He had no idea something was attempting to reject the healing within her. He had sensed something odd in the Lycans and were-cats below them within the dome. He did not think it was overly important though. The only one that mattered right now was Lavelia. There was nothing the mattered more. He sensed the arrival of Calla, even if he did not the presence of Dragon. Something seemed to shield Dragon’s energy source and signal from his sensitive eyes. He did not really like that fact. Dragon could be anyone, even if he had proven useful so far.

He shook his large bird head and pushed all thoughts out besides those of Lavelia, and how he was going to save her from this new threat. Unknown to him, Dragon offered a solution which Vultrin should have thought of himself. Only Dreadnoughts did not give the energy transfer so lightly. Dreadnought life would not suit Lavelia, so it never even entered his mind that it may save her now. He did feel the surge of energy within Lavelia though. She was changing and becoming something more. Something completely different then she was prior. Something that was more dangerous and appealing.*
Back to top Go down
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

PostSubject: Re: Lavelia's Tavern   Lavelia's Tavern - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:14 pm

Calla was still heaving as her body purged the toxic blood…totally rejecting it even as she was shifted by dragon to where the portal should be. Within her the dragon spirit was working to purge the toxins that had entered her blood stream through her stomach, unwilling to share space with some vile artificially created entity. Finding the process tedious and difficult it reached out to the only other dragon near it giving an almost imperceptible tug on dragon as if silently asking for help.

Reddish squirming bloodlike substances were being pushed out her pores as well. And worse, the stuff stank which wasn’t really helping with her heaving stomach. Calla glanced up, her eyes widening for a moment at the giant pretty phoenix holding her mother just before she doubled over and more of the odd toxins were purged from her stomach. She was not a happy girl at the moment, tears streamed down her cheeks. She was really NOT feeling good at all. It felt like her whole damn body was on fire!

A shrill shriek was pulled out as the fire hit her brain and heart, causing her to fall over one hand clutching her head, the other clutching her heart. Within her the dragon spirit was in a whole different battle, one that it wasn’t altogether sure it would win. This…stuff was insidious and reproduced at an accelerated rate. It hadn’t even detected it until it had reproduced so much that the stuff couldn’t conceal itself anymore.

Meanwhile………

Within the tavern the Bartender was having troubles of his own. Several of the vampires were falling ill. Many who had fed on the invading Lycans were shrieking in pain and a couple had faded already. The customers who were friends with the vampires who had died were in tears and helping the ailing ones as best they could. What had turned into a victory was now becoming a great tragedy. One of the ailing vampires threw up a viscous red blood-like liquid that was putrid smelling and within the liquid small parasites were squirming. He died shortly aft wards.

Something was blocking his ability to contact his mistress and he was getting worried. Even his link to Calla was gone, blocked. He was out of ideas and had no clue what to do now. He was a bartender, and Lavelia’s second hand and he had no idea how to save the members of the Kiss that were dying. So desperate was he that he screamed on a telepathic channel that had always been there but had just never used before. He had absolutely no idea who would answer his scream for help. He only knew that his Lady’s people were dying, and most were the villagers she had saved so long ago…that thought caused him to pause and look around. The illness…or whatever it was, was only attacking the villagers she had saved so long ago. His power couldn’t even ease their pain, and he was trying. He was nearing exhaustion he was using so much of his power in attempt to ease their suffering.

“Whatever this is,” he stated along that mysterious channel, “it’s only attacking the survivors of that village,” he was unaware of the fact that Calla and Lavelia were suffering the effects as well, “my power cant even ease the pain they are in,” his mental tone was full of the exhaustion he dared not show on the outside, “and the stuff they’re expelling is just…..putrid,” he continued to output power even though it was a useless endeavor just in the hope that it would ease the pain of the ones watching friends and loved ones dying.

Tuning into a fainter telepathic channel he sent an exhausted message to Vultrin, “My Lord there is trouble here. My Lady’s people are dying,” a few customers noticed that he appeared to be swaying on his feet and went behind the bar. Their search was fruitful as they opened a fridge and pulled out several bottles of blood and raced to him and making him down it and sit down before he fell down.

One of the lesser vampires accidentally put his hand in some of the rotted blood and shrieked as the parasites attacked his skin. He pulled his hand out of the congealed blood only to find small wriggling parasites attached to his skin almost leechlike feeding away at his skin. Others of her Kiss (the rest of the survivors) that were coming into contact with the parasites were also now shrieking as the things attacked their skin, eating it away to get to the muscle tissue beneath.

One of the human customers had the presence of mind to race behind the bar to the sink and filled up containers with hot water and began to rinse the offending parasites off the screaming vampires. The parasites were relentless though and even hit with hot water continued to feed.

One of the dead vampires suddenly collapsed inward and a rush of putrid blood flowed out of him. One by one the other corpses followed suit and as the flow of the rotten parasite ridden liquid touched the surviving Vampires they all began to shriek as the parasites began to feed on their skin.

The Bartender was the only one not touched. When the humans made him sit down they likely saved his life. He was sitting on a barstool at the bar with his feet up on another one. The blood didn’t touch him because of this. Even though he was now fed his energy was so exhausted that it cut off. And on that odd telepathic channel he whispered, “I have failed her,” his mental tone just as defeated as he looked as he watched the majority of her Kiss dead, dying, or being eaten alive.

Meanwhile………….

Lavelia had thought she had endured the worst of the pain, until a strange energy filled her and set her entire body on fire. Whatever it was, was very powerful and worked in conjunction with the phoenix’s tears, healing and pushing out the parasitic blood. Her eyes took on a red haze as the contaminated blood was pushed from the wounds, leaving her short of blood and sending her into survival mode.. The parasitic blood was ejected and eradicated so swiftly in her that the fire in her body and the pain she had been experiencing ebbed rather swiftly.

The injuries on her body healed under the tears and as the parasites were pushed out of the wounds and hit the tears they died, sending up a noxious scented smoke. Once all of the parasitic blood was eradicated she began to notice things around her, most especially the dome surrounding the area where her portal was.

She closed her eyes before asking very, very calmly upon catching with her keen hearing dragon‘s comment, “Vultrin, where is my portal,” but deep within her a black rage began building being fed and feeding the new spirit now within her.

Her skin became covered in darkness even as she was held within Vultrin’s embrace, her eyes stood out, full of a red haze, from the shadow. Whilst covered in darkness and shadow her rage only grew. As the shadows faded from around her head her hair now had more black streaking it, offsetting the deep red. Her silver green eyes would now have flecks of black in the iris, though at this point the red haze was drowning out the natural color of her eyes.

She gently brought her face to Vultrin’s neck and sank fangs into it, the need to refill and replace the volumes of blood she had lost her first priority. She fed until the haze vanished from her eyes, and pulled back when she deemed herself to have had enough. But then she asked again, “My portal, Vultrin,” her voice sweetened (a tone he should be very familiar with as being a prelude to anger) while holding a hard edge to it, “it better NOT be in that little dome down there.”

She knew that Calla was down there but her attention was far from her daughter and very focused full upon Vultrin and the…absent…portal.

Meanwhile………

They were staring at the portal……..that wasn’t a portal at the moment. Frustration filled his face, “I do not like this. My way to my daughter is blocked and I have a bad feeling dear,” the tall elegant man appeared very worried, “I cant touch her mind for some reason, and even Darius’s mind is closed to me. Just what the hell is going on in my daughter’s realm?!?! I sent Darius there to watch out for my little girl and look after her.”

The slender petit woman at his side placed a delicately boned hand on his arm, “I’m sure things will be fine beloved,” her red haired head rested against his chest for a moment, “we shall take the long way then, and I am certain our child and grandchild will be fine. And never, in all the years of his servitude and devotion has Darius failed us.”

He wrapped his long arms around her small form and lifted her up until she was eye level with him and kissed her delicately before responding against her lips, “I am sure you are right beloved. We shall take the long way and though it will take a few days, I will be much relieved to see my beloved child and grandchild.”
Back to top Go down
Auroch
Auroch

PostSubject: Re: Lavelia's Tavern   Lavelia's Tavern - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:25 pm

*Dragon shifted his vision spectrum suddenly. He was using what he termed spatial molecular vision. Which allowed him to see what was happening within then. He could not believe what he was seeing. He heard the cries for help coming from seemingly every direction at once, but he had not the skill or power to do what was required. He could heal, but not this. He looked to Vultrin even as allowed his energy to enter Calla and help her with her fight. He remembered something Vultrin had told him before he left. He could not explain why he remembered it now.*

“Hey you great Oaf, your needed. Use a cleansing on this place. They are infected with something only you can cleanse. Do not look at me that way. Look deeper and find what is wrong, stop staring and do it, fool. If you don’t they will all die. Only we four would remain. Its spread through the blood. Cleanse the blood and hurry”

*Dragon could only hope the big oaf had understood him enough to act. He seemed slow and stupid in this form. He couldn’t believe that they were the same person. The one from the future would have acted already. What the hell was this war form for anyways? It was a healing form not a war form. Is he that dense at this stage? Maybe I should kill him myself so he can get stronger. *

Meanwhile

*Vultrin heard the calls for help, even the bartender’s over the private frequency. He teleported quickly, taking the three of them with him. They would reappear within the tavern. Dragon’s voice had filled his ears. Something was not right about the boy, he knew too much. He could see more then most Dreadnoughts. He would have to look into this later. His words made perfect sense even now. He opened himself up completely to the phoenix, and then he felt the tugging of Dragon’s energies. He was part phoenix, how was the boy part phoenix? It did not matter; he would use it to his advantage now.

He had heard Lavelia’s tone before teleporting, but he was ignoring her right now. She would find out soon enough what had likely happened. Not that he had seen a portal at all. Now all he could do was hope he could cover a large enough distance to cleanse the area. He would need to use this multiple times he feared, to destroy all of the taint. That would need to be accomplished quickly. He groaned inwardly as he looked around. He was still in Phoenix form, barely able to move in the tight confines of the tavern. He would start with the tavern.

He concentrated on his energy even as he amplified it to get the most distance out of the very limited purification rune. He was breathing deeply as he felt the power explode outward in a bubble. Like soap and water thrown over the floor to clean it. The bubble expanded to take in the entire main room of the tavern. He only had a range of one thousand feet, but it would need to be enough. He could possibly even restore those who had lost the fight with the mysterious entity. Even as he purged each person within the room, even those not affected by the entity, so too did he cleanse, the floors, walls, bodies and ceilings. This was not one of his specialties, but he could do it.

He wondered idly if someone else would show up to help him with the cleansing. Dragon had the talent for it, but they had not the time for instruction. However, with his abilities, he may be able to pick it up quickly. It was always easier to learn new abilities when you had many to begin with. Since talents tended to overlap this made the learning curve higher.

The Phoenix was indeed a bird of cleansing, rebirth and healing and the phoenix knew what was needed here. Those that were destroyed by the strange ability would burst into flames, then would rise again from their ashes, totally free of the Entity that had destroyed them before. Most would not return immediately. He did a quick calculation in his mind. They were not overly powerful, three hours to a day is all that would be needed for them to return as they were before the start of this war.

He looked down and as he felt a trickle of liquid on his form. He saw a few feathers of his bright plumage fall to the ground. An arrow of some foreign energy had pierced his flesh. There was an enemy within the room, hiding among the patrons of the Tavern. He reached out to find it but he was falling into blackness. He struggled to keep conscious. He had not even felt the arrow strike him. It was more like a pinprick then an attack. Nevertheless, there in lay one of Vultrin’s weaknesses. The gentle attack could penetrate his protections. His eyes fell on Lavelia, even as he lost his phoenix form and reverted to his human form. He fell backwards as blood spurted from the wound.

They were trying to infect him with something, but his body rejected the insidious toxins that they had tried to afflict him with. Something was wrong though, he was incapable of absorbing the damage caused by the energy arrow. He could not even figure out what the arrow was made out of in his current state. He only knew that it had come within an inch of penetrating his heart. Then he was unconscious, lost in a swirling maelstrom of darkness from which his body was unsure he would awake. At least as long as the arrow remained within him. It could not be pulled out by hand, that much was certain.

His subconscious mind sent out a distress signal. He did not even know it had happened, but something wrenched inside of him. His body was wracked with convulsions as the neurotoxins from the energy arrow attempted to move to his brain. This was something that could kill him if left unattended.*

Meanwhile

*Dragon saw the energy make-up of the arrow, even though it was more like a dart, then arrow. He had even seen where it came from and which of the customers had fired it. He lowered his head and could not control his next actions. Calla would hear him mumbling a strange prayer. Though she would hear it clearly.*

“I call upon Vultrin, Ancient god of Dragons, Hear my plea. Grant me the strength to crush my enemies, the speed to attack unerringly in your name, the stamina to continue long after most would perish. I ask for the divine power to strike against your foes. In your name, I invoke a conduit of Divine Retribution to smite your enemies. As your Avatar I beg this boon.”

*Somehow, Dragon’s prayer was heard and the plea granted. He screamed in pure pain as he was lifted off the floor, his back arched and his arms seemingly held out wide. Divine light slammed through him even as he was transforming in to the Dragon’s Avatar. He became older and in a way took on the appearance of the future Vultrin. He grew to six feet three inches in height and was approximately two feet wide. He would be similar to the current Vultrin, but there were vast differences, the mane of hair was shock white, his eyes green orbs. His muscles rippled and became firmer. He was released to the floor, his head lowered as he panted, trying to regain his breath.

He raised his head and looked at the one who had harmed Vultrin. Dragon’s right hand had become a large five tined claw. He shifted forward too fast to be seen, he was a divine conduit and with such he gained divine speed, strength and stamina. However, this was incredibly taxing on his body. The least amount of time he spent in his avatar form the less damage his own body would sustain. It was a dual edged sword. He yelled out, speaking in the common tongue, not trusting himself to use Draconic. For if one invoked the name of the god in draconic, there was no guarantees anything would remain whole.*

“VULTRIN”

*He struck in the next instant, even as the assassin was attempting to get away for another shot. His true target had been Lavelia, but Vultrin had been in the way. The stupid bird had been protecting Lavelia from his darts. He gasped in surprise even as the claws pierced his chest. Then he was flying, but he was far from dead. He landed at Lavelia’s feet even as a surge of divine energy erupted from Dragon. Cleansing energy was being draw out of him by some higher power. All he could do was scream in pain as the energy covered the entire city. Cleansing and saturating every building, removing the taint from everything and everyone.

Dragon became to convulse violently as his body returned to normal. The convulsions slowed after several moments. He felt the energy of two very powerful entities arriving, but he had no idea who they were. Only that they seemed to belong. There energies seemed to mingle with everything in this world. Pain filled his vision as his flesh was torn. He hated this feeling more then anything. It was akin to dying, only he had already done that once. He sank into the waiting arms of oblivion, again not for the first time. He needed rest and there was no better place then in oblivion. He lay on the floor of the tavern curled up as if in sleep.

Meanwhile

*Vultrin continued to fight the energy that was threatening to overwhelm him. The phoenix spirit doing everything it could to sustain his life. This was by no means an easy task. The last thing he felt before he was incapable of fighting any longer was his phoenix opening a gateway to bring much needed add and reinforcements to this world. It was not going to be an easy war. Not with both Vultrin and dragon laid up. Vultrin was losing the fight with the neurotoxins. The problem with having such a great mind was his downfall, for it made it easier for such toxins to enter his mind and affect him. Although in this case, the would-be assassin got a lucky hit in when Vultrin was concentrated fully on something else. *
Back to top Go down
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

PostSubject: Re: Lavelia's Tavern   Lavelia's Tavern - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:24 pm

Calla’s eyes looked around desperately even as her body continued to fight against the invaders. Her heart beat skipped hit, skipped hit as the parasite fought for control of it’s hosts body. Small shrieks pouring from her as the parasites fought against the dragon spirit, her body writhed as the war continued within her. The spirit accepted the aid from this other source swiftly, and put it to use. It sent the power it received into her heart and brain where the parasite was focusing now.

She never noticed the shift from where they were to appearing in the tavern. The pain so overwhelming that all she could do was writhe. A scream flew from her mind along the new pathways, loud and crystal clear in both her own voice and that of her spirit.

To Lavelia…

Lavelia was annoyed at being ignored until she found herself in her tavern, fighting to hold her stomach together at the stench. She stared around wide eyed at her people either dead or dying. When the scream came through her mind her body was pulled around towards her daughter and her rage deepened to levels never before reached.

When power welled behind her from Vultrin she spun round to face him once again, her eyes widening as she felt the power flow out from him and touch her whole tavern, including her. She felt her people healed, knew now who had died and still her rage grew. The bodies of the corpses, what remained of the gelatinous they had become burst into flame and turned to ash and she shrieked.

To the bartender……

He was sunk in despair. The sorrow that he felt, the utter failure to protect his Lady’s people was all consuming. As he glanced helplessly around at the people dying at the husks that were his Lady’s beloved people he was sorely tempted to join them.

His eyes widened as a screaming Calla, an odd youth, his Lady Lavelia, and the odd…um…large…um…bird? Appeared and just…filled the space. He put an arm out in silent warning to his Lady…but the arm fell silently and he hung his head…his failure was obvious he supposed and didn’t need to be pointed out. The dead bodies and the ones dying did that well enough for him.

When the power welled and began cleansing the tavern causing the corpses to burst into flame his shame was complete.

To Calla….

The spirit was still struggling even with the extra influx of power to destroy the parasites when the cleansing power swept into her. The spirit accepted the energy and allowed it to flow through the girl, just directing it to where it was most needed first.

Calla’s writhing and shrieking slowly receded as the cleansing power swept through her and the parasites were destroyed. As she calmed, as her heart began to beat normally, she heard Dragon’s shouting. As she drifted off the words “Vultrin, ancient god of Dragons” drifted through her mind…distracting her just enough to drop her into sleep…muttering, “dad? A god…dun unner…”

To Lavelia………..

As she stared around her she turned her eyes back to Vultrin noticing the blood trickling down his chest. A silent gasp escaped her, the rage that had been building evaporating even as her hands went automatically to sink into his feathers to stem the blood flow even as he reverted back to his human form. Her eyes turned to his in a silent denial. She shook her head against the fates. A heart blow.

Her lungs seized for a moment as it sank in that she was losing him again, “NO…no, please…I just got you back…you cant leave me…,” she whispered to him, her body moving with him as he fell, trying to keep pressure on the wound…to stop the inevitable. Tears coursed silently down her cheeks as he began to convulse.

She heard Dragon with her keen sense of hearing, but didn’t glance up. Her attention was fully on Vultrin. She flashed fang intending to sink them into his vein…a ritual goodbye. So close to his skin, to those deep veins just over his heart and she shrieked…even this…even this was to be taken from her. She could smell the contaminant in his blood though it was not one she was familiar with. Inconsolable now she whispered to him…to herself, “my fault…for me…it was meant for me,” she backed away as horror and despair filled her…this despair so deep and so dark there was now finding her way out, “it was meant for me,” she shouted…her scream soul deep as Vultrin stilled.

All the rage, sorrow, despair that swirled in her exploded. Only those kneeling or lying on the floor were safe as her power blew out from her. She looked towards dragon even as darkness began to surround her. Even though he now had physical similarities to Vultrin she knew it wasn’t him…everything in her told her it wasn’t him.

When the assassin landed at her feet…a dark, sorrowful, despair-filled laugh…bordering in the insane, erupted from her as the darkness closed around his form and a shriek was heard, even as she vanished pulling dense darkness around her…casting a pall over the tavern.

In the deepest, darkest room…far, far underground…in a place only she knew about she appeared. What had been the assassin was little more than pieces of flesh and bone, ripped asunder by her. The room, already dark, darkened even more as she pulled more and more darkness around her. Burying herself in the darkness.

In the center of the room was a bed, covered with satin sheets and a black velvet blanket. She sank down onto it, uncaring of anything anymore. This room held a special purpose, it was the place she had created for the day when she no longer wished to continue on. Inside of her a coldness grew, an icy empty coldness where her heart had been once. The shadows deepened in the room until no light could be seen. She closed her eyes and began the process of sinking into nothing. It could take days to complete but to her time no longer mattered.

To Calla…………….

Upstairs she was surrounded for just a moment by her mother’s familiar power and spoke in her sleep, “no mother…don’t,” before sinking deeper into slumber…a gift from the mother who couldn’t go on…peace in slumber.

To the City….

As healing energy filled throughout the city those that were infected found themselves healed. The city itself was cleansed and the people who lived there. All within the walls was returned to near normal, save for a shadow that dampened the hearts of the people. Where this shadow came from, where it originated they didn’t know. They only knew it was there.

To the tavern…..

The couple were surprised to find themselves in the tavern. The slender woman who resembled Lavelia save for the bright black eyes moved swiftly to her granddaughter where she lay still upon the floor. The instant she touched Calla she knew and a small sob escaped her, “peaceful slumber,” she whispered as a hand smoothed over Calla’s brow.

The stately gentleman stood, taking in the Bartender’s dejected appearance, the empty tavern…that looked much different than he remembered, and the young man in the center of the room. He moved to the convulsing youth, kneeling beside the boy even as the convulsions eased and ceased. A part of his heart died when he heard his wife’s words and his head bowed.

“Boy, what has happened here,” he demanded, placing the strongest of compulsions into his voice that he had ever used, “where is my daughter, why is my granddaughter laying on the floor in peaceful slumber,” he glanced around his eyes widening as he recognized Vultrin laying upon the floor…his eyes closing as he noted the wound in the man, understanding finally something of what had happened to his daughter.

Sensing the boy was exhausted he began pushing energy to him, something only his bloodline could do with ease, it’s what made him the ruler of his kind…well part of what made him the ruler of his kind. That he was ancient wasn’t readily apparent until you glanced into his silver green eyes…they were weighted with the ages he had lived through.
Back to top Go down
Auroch
Auroch

PostSubject: Re: Lavelia's Tavern   Lavelia's Tavern - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 1:52 pm

*Dragons eyes opened as he heard the voice. He looked up and saw the elderly man. He saw someone that he could finally relate too. Someone’s eyes that looked just like his own. Who’s body was young but mind and being was very old. He tried to speak, but it was difficult. So his sentences came out very oddly*

“Attack….on…tavern….Must…protect…Calla…Vultrin dead…but not dead….reborn…in time….city cleansed…divine cleansing…”

*He felt like someone had tried to use him to plug holes or something. He did not really think of the consequences from going to avatar form. He too hard died in a manner of speaking. To become an avatar you had to allow yourself to die. His death was a sacrifice he could not even talk about. The dragons are the guardians of the multi-verse. Though multi-verse is a misnomer. It would be more correct to call it the infini-verse. Since it was never ending and ever growing. It too needed to die and be reborn every once in awhile. Now it was Dragon’s turn to tell a story as his wits returned to him. As they watched, Vultrin’s form would explode into flames. He was returning to the past even now. This was why Dragon’s mission was so important. He was getting to watch his friend, mentor and even father figure begin his ascent to god-hood. He had been chosen to bear witness and make sure nothing untoward occurred. *

“Vultrin can never fully die, not as long as he is possessed by the Phoenix. He will be gone this time for sixty five thousand years. But he will not be in the direct time-line. Before his body could be reborn, the ancient dragons plucked him from the timeline. He will spend this initial period training and learning the use of every dragon type and spirit that is in existence. He will also begin to develop the paths for which every dragon must follow. The paths are our way of life. My path is hidden, only called upon during times of greatest need. To succeed where no other would survive. I am here to protect Calla, because if she dies, or Lavelia dies, then Vultrin will sunder part of the multi-verse. I had to succeed in my mission. The ancient god told me that there will come a time when I had to make a decision. Since all of his people have free will, it would be my choice what occurred. The time would come when it would mean the death of either Lavelia or Vultrin. Depending on my choice something would happen. He would not tell me what. Knowing that Vultrin was a phoenix helped my decision considerably. I could not allow the multi-verse to die. So Vultrin was the one that had to die. Need someone to get to Lavelia, She is allowing herself to die. Must keep her alive until The Ancient god returns a draco-phoenix. Calla, must find Calla. Another attack comes soon. Larger then the initial attack. The portal destroyed, but more are gaining access anyways. Start of great war.”

*That was more then Dragon had ever spoken in one sitting. Half of it did not even make sense to him and he lived through it. He passed out after he finished his tale, hoping this person could do something where he could not. For Dragon’s body was suffering from system shock, divine energy had flowed through him, but it destroys the body. He had died after the divine energy had finished its needed purpose. His body needed undisturbed rest to restore itself. He hoped they would place him somewhere useful, like Calla’s room. His mind was shutting down all unnecessary sections, so even thought was incapable at this point. This is what he had been forced to do. This was the hardest mission of his entire life. He had almost failed at the end. His good judgment may have saved this entire world. Though Lavelia would likely kill him for what he did. Altering the darts path at the last second to miss Lavelia completely. The dart never could have harmed Vultrin without Dragon’s interference. It was necessary and the main part of his mission parameters, which should have been complete, but were still very much in tact. *

Meanwhile

*After Vultrin’s body turned to ash, he had felt the familiar pull back to his body. This time it did not go, as he believed it would. He was ripped out of the time stream nearly completely. He did not even know when he was, let alone where. He had been drawn to the dragons. This was where he received a new body, one very similar to the old. This body had a few major differences. As soon as his spirit entered the new body, there was a contest of wills even to allow him to survive. His death had made him more powerful, yet he still barely managed to keep from destroying himself. Soon he would learn only one in two hundred trillion could survive having every dragon spirit. It was so rare that Vultrin was the fiftieth potential candidate. He is the only one to survive the first stage.

His trials were just beginning though. He only had a small amount of time to master all of the dragons and then return in time to save his family from the first of many threats. Vultrin was still mortal though and something’s could not be done as easily. It did help that he was not human though. His body was more durable to change then pretty much any other they could think of. His mind was great even if it was slow to work efficiently and accurately. His mind was adapting and changing with the new dragon spirits he possessed. At this time he had been given them all as a training tool. Eventually there would be to many spirits for him to keep in his own body. Which he would then give to his chosen initial group and pass on to all of the dragons as they came into existence.

For sixty-five thousand years, he trained. Though he would learn this was but a pittance compared to what he would be forced to do on his next death. This was likely not that far away. When the Ancient dragon elders were unable to teach him anymore, they returned to the earth as an old saying goes. They had passed on their burden to a new generation. They could finally rest in the mother’s last embrace. Death for dragons was not as death for others. Dragons lived forever unless killed in combat, or they simply willed themselves to sleep. But it was a forever kind of sleep, These were the dragons of legend, who’s spirit chose only a select few to manifest in. Dragon possessed one such of these spirits. Others received dragon spirits that were useful and needed for the upcoming wars.

Vultrin did not return to where he had been slain, but one hour after he had originally died. The times did not overlap for instantaneous return. The hour difference made it so he would not pass himself coming or going. However, he had gotten lucky this time, because he could take up to five days to return on average. Vultrin appeared in the chamber with Lavelia, who likely would not believe anyone that told her Vultrin would be returning. In her grief, she would not accept the possibility, or even that it was not her fault. At least until she learned the reality of the situation from Vultrin himself.

The entire tavern shook as he re-entered the right period. It was not a new attack and any enemies would be foolish indeed to attack at this point. Vultrin had returned much stronger then he had been previous, but his strengths were different this time. Very much different from what he had known before. When he entered the chamber, the first think one would notice is that he was smaller, more compact then he had been originally. His form was only six feet three inches tall and less then two feet wide. He appeared to be within “human” standards of size. The unmistakable reddish-orange hair remained. It was more manageable though, since it was cut-off at his waist and braided in warrior fashion. His eyes were still green, but they were slits of green, making him appear most bestial in nature. His body was covered in dragon scales, but only to his neck. The scales glittered when light touched them. Though this chamber was dark, he let light in so that he could be seen more clearly.

For clothes, he still wore very simple things. A pair of hand-made leather boots, a pair of very simple homespun britches and a blacksmith’s vest. They fit his form perfectly, The vest was left open for freedom of movement and the pants seemed to flex and bend when he did, almost like a second skin. The boots were very sturdy and well broken in for comfort. This is what his clothes spoke of, comfort and durability. He smiled as he saw Lavelia. He spoke, the voice the same, only older and more mature then she had last heard from him.*

“Lavelia, come attend to me, for it has been a long time since I last set eyes upon you. Why do you sit alone in the dark? Is it not a time for preparation, the enemy will be at our door in less then two days now. Your people need to be rallied for defense of the city. Your parents have even come to help.”

*He moved to her side, his hand going to her hand gently, as he took it into his own. His palms did not have scales even if the back of his hand did. So he did not have complete scales below his neck. He bent forward and kissed her tenderly*

“Wakeup love and come with me, it is not your time to pass as of yet. You are needed in more ways then one. I have returned and we know have a better chance of survival. Only you can lead your people though.”
Back to top Go down
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

PostSubject: Re: Lavelia's Tavern   Lavelia's Tavern - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:01 pm

Around the tavern the Vampires of Lavelia’s Kiss began to scramble as if receiving silent orders. The Man kneeling beside the boy and listened to him, his eyes grave as he received the news. He stared into this boy...no man’s eyes as he tried to relay him information, “it’s fine young man. You rest now, allow yourself to recover. If they come, they will have me to reckon with,” in his eyes the power and knowledge he gained over centuries, over millenniums, swirled, “and I will not show mercy like my daughter does,” in his face his rage was, for a moment, apparent before it receded back behind the façade he gave to the people around him.

When Vultrin burst into flames his eyes closed and a part of him died inside, “with him gone, she will never come back to us. She will not wish to live without him. The last time she thought he was dead, Calla was her surcease, but for a long time we feared for her sanity. Tsunami…it was he that helped her retain her sanity,” he paused to listen as the boy began speaking listening as he explained about Vultrin and himself then responded quietly, “then I hope, for all our sakes that he returns before the final sleep takes my daughter because even I can not go where she is now. None can. It is forbidden to interfere.”

His hand gently smoothed the young man’s hair off his brow as he bent down and attempted to lift the young man, “we’ll get you situated. My granddaughter is under peaceful slumber right now, she wont wake until after,” his voice choked up, “after my daughter is gone, or wakes,” his voice took on a nostalgic tone even as the tears he couldn’t afford to shed filled it and caused it to waver just a bit, “her heart is deep that child of mine. Her ability to love goes much deeper than any other. It’s why she saved them, it’s why she’s done everything she’s ever done,” regret filled his voice and it would almost seem if he were talking to himself more than anything else now, “every task I’ve given her, every thing I have ever asked her to do. She’s done. Without question.”

He carried the boy as he spoke through the tavern and up the stairs to his granddaughter’s room, “so much I’ve had her do,” he glanced down at the boy, “everything I’ve asked, even things I haven’t. She does more than her duty. She is the one I send…when no one else succeeds because I know, she will succeed,” pride filled him and spilled out his voice, “no matter the cost. She never fails. She wont allow herself to fail,” he turned his attention to the young man he was carrying, “but you! You are much like her in that way, aren’t you? I’ve been around a long, long time,” he paused at the top of the stairs, “I see great age in your eyes. No matter what you look like. No, no you’re not young at all in anything save for appearance,” he moved forward, pausing outside the room concentrating for a moment until the door swung inward, “know this, if you harm my granddaughter,” he squeezed the man he was carrying just a bit, “hurt her in any way,” he leaned over and whispered in the boy’s ear, “nothing will keep me from seeing you destroyed boy,” he moved forward and set the boy down next to his granddaughter’s bed noting that he had passed out.

Then stood and retrieved three of the ten pillows spread out on the coverlet and placed them beneath the boy’s head and shoulders. He grabbed the pink comforter and spread it over the man now resting on his granddaughter’s floor before walking out.

He left the door open and raced swiftly back to where his granddaughter lay in peaceful slumber, kneeling by his wife’s side and lifted her, “I will carry her up to her room. Take care of Darius, he seems…quite dejected. We will need him before long,” he leaned over and gave his beloved a quick kiss before rising up with his grandchild in his arms. He raced her to her room and laid her gently down onto her bed, tucking her in gently sighing deeply as he noticed the ancient sigil forming on her skin, within the glyph her mother‘s name glowed faintly.

He walked over to the wall and placed his hand on the wall. He breathed power down his arm and coated the wall with it, ensuring that the two slumbering there would not be left vulnerable. As he pulled his hand back a small sigil was on the wall, his own personal mark. None would be capable of entering save for him and his bloodline and his wife and Vultrin.

He glanced at the warrior before walking over to him and putting his hand on the boy’s brow, pushing energy around him so that it could be soaked into the boy’s skin allowing for swifter recovery. He also filled the blanket covering him with energy before rising up and glancing to his granddaughter. He sat down on the bed and for a few moments, allowed himself the luxury of mourning for the dead, and for the living.

How much time passed, he wasn’t sure. He barely felt it when the foundation shook, his eyes closed and for the first time ever his shoulders slumped and his head hung. As his beloved’s energy surrounded him he allowed himself to show this weakness, this soul deep sorrow at the loss of the daughter he loved so much. Memories raced through his mind of when she was a baby and as she grew. The first time she cracked that crafty smile her mother used so often. The first time he comforted her when a boy hurt her. The first time she came back from a mission, half dead but successful. His hand covered his eyes, propped on his knee, holding his head up as he mourned.

To Corellia……….

She moved to Darius’s side, “your bar needs mending,” she eased him up onto his feet from where he sat on the barstool, “you have served us very well Darius, do not give in and fail us now,” she pushed him to his spot behind the bar, “nothing that happened here was anything you could have prevented. Shape up and snap out of it! I will not tolerate your self pity whilst my daughter fades and my granddaughter slumbers,” her palm snapped down onto the surface of the bar and Darius jumped in response his face turning to hers in surprise as she spoke in a more positive tone, “now! I want an energy shake! Heavy on the Demonic Darkness and Raven flavored, please,” she sat and waited for him to prepare the shake her mind passing orders around the Kiss as if she were the boss, ‘clean up the tables,’ and, ‘find me some damn food,’ along with other orders, intent on keeping the few remaining from wallowing in their grief.

Her eyes widened as the very foundation shook under her while she was sending even more directions to the people. She knew, sensed that her beloved was grieving and so sent some small amount of power to encircle him, grieving with him in that moment in time even as she caused preparations to be made.

To Lavelia………….

As the darkness swirled around the room growing ever denser, her skin paled as she sank deeper and deeper into the final slumber. The room chilled as the darkness deepened and on the underside of her wrists just over her artery small marks appeared, vampiric sigils signifying her release on life. A larger one appeared over the artery in her neck. The marks stood out against her cool pale skin.

There was no visible response when his voice reached her. There were only two steps left in the ceremony of eternal sleep now that her skin was marked and even her father, mother, and daughter wouldn‘t be able to wake her now. Within the sigils her daughter’s name sat glowing with the power now stored awaiting the transfer.

Her body stilled and her breathing deepened as she slowly sank into a deeper slumber. Now unaware of anything outside of the sleep, she heard nothing, felt nothing and her skin would be unnaturally cool to the touch as all her heat was drawn to the marks and slowly released from her. Vultrin’s touch did not reach her as she slowly sank towards the final step.
Back to top Go down
Auroch
Auroch

PostSubject: Re: Lavelia's Tavern   Lavelia's Tavern - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:12 am

*Dragon heard everything even though he could not speak anymore. His body was shredded and needed rest to repair itself. He listened in a half stupor, half sleep. Knowing what he had to say would not change much, But to compare him to the mean old lady was going too far. She was old for one thing. He did not look old and never would. When he was asleep in Calla’s room, nothing mattered but rest. He felt the energy being gathered around him and the sealing of the room so nothing could happen to them.*

Meanwhile

*Vultrin assessed the situation quickly. He did not have time to be fancy or subtle in his weavings. Even though she could not do as she had planned. She would still sleep until awoken. Vultrin had other plans and needed Lavelia. He closed his eyes and let his mind and soul enter her subconscious mind. He knew the sigils were the key to this slumber. Yet when he entered the subconscious, he felt two distinct consciousnesses.

One was her vampiric side trying to go into eternal slumber, the other was a very anxious darkness dragon. Which he saw pacing to one side and trying to gather energy to fight back against Lavelia’s self-termination. He moved and stroked the dragon’s eye ridges gently. He soothed and consoled the poor dragon spirit. Only then did he turn his attention to Lavelia’s other consciousness.

He moved to the form of the incanting Lavelia. She was lying in a bed and willing her body to shut down forever. He would not allow her to do this. He approached her subconscious form. He sat next to her on the bed. He placed his hands atop her as he spoke soothingly to her. Then he forced energy into her body. The first thing he did was reverse the patterns of the vampiric sigils. This would cause the process to run in reverse order. This in turn would slow and even stop her ceremony from continuing.

He drew symbols in the air over her body. The most important of which was a glyph of awareness. She had not even seemed to notice him. So he would give her awareness of her surroundings through energy. So, when Vultrin spoke into her mind loudly, but gently. He hoped to get a response.*

“Lavelia, its time to wake up. You have slept long enough. You have work to do. “

*He pressed more energy into her and she would lose control of her subconscious and conscious minds. He would not allow this to go further. Without control of herself, she could not complete the ceremony. Maybe one in a trillion could use this ability. It was one thing to affect dreams and control the dream state. It was another entirely to control the subconscious form(s).

A bracelet would appear on one of her wrists. It had no clasp and no way to remove it. The matching bracer resided on Vultrin’s forearm. The pair were very unique and special. A Second pair appeared on the opposing arm. They were different bracers and bracelets, but again she wore a second bracelet. Then a necklace appeared around her neck, and a similar torc piece appeared around his own.
He spoke softly as if in communion with his own dragon. No words could be heard as he slit his forearm’s open from wrist up to the crook of the elbow. He made matching cuts on her own arms. Then he grasped both their forearms together. A flare of energy erupted around them. Everyone in her world would feel the energy surge as the wounds touched. The wounds sealed, but the energy between them remained. Nova and Darkness merged as one.

Vultrin’s voice rang out loud and clear in the Song of Rebirth and Joining. He has done a full binding ritual. No longer could they be separated, no matter the distance between them. Both would know how the other was doing, even what they were doing. The bonds of life and death had been altered. She would not be able to complete this ritual as long as he lived. It was different if he died, but he did not know that yet. In a way, He had just performed a sealing ritual that made them inseparable. To the dragons this sealing was known as becoming life mates. A dragon could only have one life mate. At least from what he had been told.

When two dragons meet and they know the others heart song as fluently as their own, they were destined to be together. The dragon’s always knew, no matter how their hosts saw one another. All things change with time and patience. Lavelia would not mind him doing this. Her bracelets altered form, sinking into her flesh. Around her wrists would be intertwining dragons of an unclear color. Around her neck, the tattoo of a dragon that lay curled up. All three new tattoos would appear real, It would be impossible to distinguish them between real and inanimate.

These were the symbols of the Dragon Queen. Although to his knowledge, no other had been given such a gift or title. It seemed fitting for the situation. Having given her these things, her body would naturally come out of the ceremony she had started, but been unable to finish. She would know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Vultrin was alive and with her even now. *
Back to top Go down
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

PostSubject: Re: Lavelia's Tavern   Lavelia's Tavern - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 10:32 pm

The darkness swirled and began to gather, taking the form of a dragon. Insubstantial though it was it swirled around nervously in an odd flight pattern as the spirit contemplated the situation. It flitted around Vultrin as he moved to the bed then around the bed and Vultrin. Inside of her the spirit paced near her consciousness awaiting the right moment to strike and stop this fiasco. When Vultrin appeared the spirit relaxed. She knew all would be well now and allowed Vultrin to pay her the homage he so richly deserved, after all, she had managed to slow the foolish girl’s self-destruction down. Her power dissipated and the room began to lighten marginally to the much more natural form of darkness as she relaxed under his attention.

Lavelia lay in ever deepening slumber, her body now almost completely chilled and her breathing deep but the breaths themselves coming slower and slower. Her heart beat was slowed to almost the very slowest it could be and still be alive.

Within her mind her consciousness rested in ever deepening slumber as it headed slowly ever towards that final, tenth part of the ritual…the passing of power and death…until something ripped the ceremony asunder by reversing the eighth stage. As the sigils vanished on an influx of energy she was reverted to the seventh stage…the muting of everything outside her conscious and subconscious mind…complete sensory deprivation. The ceremony stalled now at that stage, locking her there. (Never before has anyone attempted to stop this process. It is forbidden for anyone to interfere once this has begun…however, Vultrin falls outside those rules as he is not a Vampire.)

Trapped in that stage she heard and felt nothing…until, somehow, she began to feel the energy layout of the things around her, including the energy of an impossibility. When his voice floated across her consciousness he would see a very slight movement in her facial expression, a silent denial. As she lost control of her conscious and subconscious mind(s) the ceremony collapsed completely, leaving her in the seventh stage and reverting slowly back towards consciousness.

The temperature in the room warmed marginally as the darkness dissipated. Soft candles, covered by the unnatural darkness, could now be seen to flicker gently. She lay atop the black velvet comforter, the unnatural stillness fading as the marks covering her arteries faded, vanishing slowly as if washed from her skin. Her skin began to regain some small bit of color as her heart beat began to slowly pick up speed and her breathing became deep and even instead of deep and slow.

She felt him, an impossibility. He was dead. Gone from her. And yet, she felt him. As she slipped out of stage seven and into stage six (surcease in slumber is it’s designation) her body began to warm, her skin still pale and cool to the touch but slowly warming. He was there, he was with her. She felt him. In her mind, by her side, his energy all around her. A solitary crystalline tear slipped from her eye and rolled down towards her temple as she felt him. On her wrists tattoos appeared looking almost like a pair of intertwining dragons that wrapped around her wrists and around her neck a tattoo of a dragon curled up nose meeting tail as it surrounded her neck.

Far above ground the people populating the metropolis felt a massive surge of energy and wondered. Within Calla’s room her grandfather rested now stretched out at her feet on top of her blanket, the power his wife had wrapped around him had soothed him into a much needed rest and so the surge of power went unfelt by him though Calla felt it and mumbled in her sleep, “daddy.”
Back to top Go down
Auroch
Auroch

PostSubject: Re: Lavelia's Tavern   Lavelia's Tavern - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 5:11 pm

*Vultrin withdrew from her subconscious mind as soon as she began to come too. He smiled deeply as her eyes opened and she took in her surroundings. The first thing she would notice after her new tattoos was his appearance. He looked as Dragon had when the transformation was upon him. The only real difference was that his hair was red and not white. Therefore, overall, he was the same, only appeared completely human. This would be true, except for the fact that he was not human and never could be. His thoughts and actions were not even human.

He ran his fingertips gently over her cheek. He welcomed her back to the world of the living with a kiss. She had not died, but it was a close thing overall. A sigh escaped his lips when he broke the kiss. She would not take well to a scolding now, but he could not resist. He knew very well that he would get one as well for destroying her portal. The truth was, he never saw the portal and did no even know it was there. However, it would be replaced with a better and more durable one. In addition, it would be one that could not be corrupted and tampered with. *

“I am fair vexated with the way you chose to handle things in my absence, Lavelia. You should have listened to Dragon more closely. I am a dracophoenix, do you honestly thing death would claim me in such a manner? There are ways to permanently kill a phoenix, but few could manage to do so. So they make claims of killing the phoenix and steal their molts and young. You were being silly again.”

*Vultrin wrapped his arms tightly around her. He drew her close and ran his hands slowly over her back. They did not have time for a more intimate reunion. Though it had only been an hour for her, it had been sixty-five thousand years for him. That was a very long time to be without ones mate. Something he would not relish having to do again. Even though he knew it was inevitable, he still did not have to like it. He whispered to Lavelia soothingly, though his words would be incoherent and odd to her. He was so used to speaking in ancient draconic that he had to actively focus to speak common. So he was whispering to her in a language that had been dead for millennia.

When he realized she could not understand him, he reverted to common by sheer force of will. This time making the switch back to common so that it would remain the prominent language, though he knew many. He did not release her even as he spoke though. *

“Lavelia, you are needed for more important things then death. You are a survivor and death does not become a survivor, especially when you attempt to self-terminate yourself. The second wave of your enemy is coming and there is not much time to prepare. Your parents have arrived in a timely fashion. Calla, Dragon and your father are sleeping in her room even now. Attempting to regain their strength for the fight. Darius needs some words of encouragement, but your mother has taken charge of the Tavern for now. She will need some help though, Since you’re the third strongest in this realm right now. Dragon is slightly stronger then you still. You will learn more soon, for know we need to get you into some suitable clothes and into the tavern for people to see.”

*Dragon’s eyes opened suddenly when the surge of power moved through the tavern. He had no idea how long he had been asleep, but he had no time for rest now. He was low on energy, but that was a short-term problem. He reached into his pouch and withdrew package, opening it up he selected a vial marked “1”. He popped the top and quaffed the entire vial in one gulp. His eyes went wide for a second, and then returned to normal. He stood up quickly, his eyes surveying the room quickly. He moved to the bed when he saw the royal old guy and Calla sleeping there. He drew two more vials both marked “1”, though if any saw the vials they would be marked anywhere from “1-6” depending on what they were needed for and how long. He popped the tops off both and emptied the contents into either of their mouths. Then he waited patiently for them to take effect.

The vial’s he had given them would cause them to wake and feel refreshed, as if they had slept for a full night. It would restore their energy to full and they would feel great. His hand itched towards a vial marked “3”, but wisely did not disturb it. They may be needed later. Time was of the essence, but Vultrin and Lavelia were both in the land of the living, to much to do and nowhere near enough time to do it in. So while he waited he began his prayers to Vultrin. He always communed deeply with the Ancient god, As one of his avatars it was necessary to renew his gifts each day so they were fresh and didn’t become stagnant.*
Back to top Go down
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

PostSubject: Re: Lavelia's Tavern   Lavelia's Tavern - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 7:39 pm

A thread of power went through all the Vampires of her Kiss upon her awakening and throughout the tavern and metropolis the mood lightened and people began to throw themselves into preparations for the upcoming war. Crops were harvested and the food stored. More crops were planted and the fields were laced with special energizers that revitalized the land and allowed for rapid crop growth. Shop keepers outfitted their shops with items procured for the last great war…anticipating that they would make a tidy profit even with the prices greatly dropped. All over humming could be heard as the citizens prepared for the war.

The rooftops were barely over the outer wall, but a string of guard stands ran the entire perimeter, set up so that if needed people could line up and fire from an elevated position. The metropolis was actually only half on the surface. The other half stretched deep beneath the ground, the only entrance was the tavern. The only exit was the tavern. It was a Vampire run city and the only one where a single Kiss ruled.

The Black Sector:

Below ground weapons were brought out that hadn’t been used for several centuries at least. The Black Brigade was in preparation mode. Their commander had been slain whilst they had slept and they wanted payback. Their sole duty was to guard their Lady. Now that duty had expanded. They would guard the Royal Family or die trying. Standing in the center of the room was the new commander, “fit yourselves up boys and girls,” he ground out as he stared around with steely sliver eyes, “our duty has expanded since last we were awake. If we die, we take as many with us as we can,” the last words were a shout, and the responses were immediate, “YES SIR!”

The Blue Sector:

In another section of the city below ground the Blue Brigade were also preparing. A slender young woman stood in the center of the room, “supplies must be stockpiled,” she stated calmly whilst using her vamparic powers to ensure her voice was heard through out the room, “there will be a fair amount of casualties,” she glanced around as her people scurried around determinedly following her orders, “add the upper level beds now. We want the most room for the massive influx of injured,” clanging was heard as the second and third layers of beds were added, along with a special set of stairs that hadn’t seen the light of day in so long the layer of dust was inches thick. In this large room there were four stories and all were now set up to receive injured.

Her voice rang out, “all right people! What do we do if we get an enemy in here as a patient,” she waited for the shouted answer, “take some of their blood for study then inject them with liquisilver morphine,” was the reply and she responded with, “correct! Now get back to work! We have a lot to do and a very short time to get it done,” her left hand absently rubbed her right wrist where the mark of a bonding (a stag chasing a doe) had been placed.

Her eyes were sad but her posture was proud and didn’t show her sorrow. There would be no mercy now for the enemy. The one that had devoured her beloved had died but her thirst for revenge remained and though she would never see the battlefield she would get her revenge in her own way and after the war she would silently go sleep after choosing her successor. But for now she had a duty to perform and she would follow through, “MOVE IT!”

The Red Sector:

“Prepare your strongest spells and energy incantations. We are the first, middle, and last line of defense for this city and we have a spell to cast,” the child stated. He pushed a lock of his short black hair out of his bright blue eyes, “the glyphs and sigils MUST be perfect,” he paced around the room making checks of the glyphs before closing his eyes and seeking out the ones along the buildings to ensure that they were there and correct.

He felt a few of the ones along the inner wall flare up and his smile was one of immense satisfaction and showed that he wasn’t as young as he looked. He knew that in front of those flared up glyphs would be dead saboteurs, well little more than charred husks really for the most part that is. Each glyph and sigil had it’s own built in protection, some were lighting, others were fire, others were ice, and even some were earth…well boulders. All were tamper resistant. In the center of the room he came to stand, right in the center of a glyph that spread outward from him and filled the room. And within each glyph a Vamp Mage, Sorcerer, Witch, or Sorceress stood.

A silence filled the room that spread from the group surrounding the outside of the circle to the inside where he stood. The outer group began to chant the special Great Incantation they’d been trained to use so very long ago. Inward it spread until in the very center the smallest of them all’s voice rose above their own with a counter incantation. Both were necessary for the workings of this spell. The chanting grew in volume even as the energy levels rose and one by one the glyphs and sigils were activated. Flowing outward from the center the markings were lit with various hues and slowly, the circle of sigils rose off the floor and into the air until it stood over the top of the city, a design of both beauty and warning.

Every building had been coated with this special magic, and now the walls were as well. This spell had been centuries in the making, special because of the complex protections built in. It could not stop the war, could not stop people from dieing, but it could at least protect the homes and buildings that had stood and weathered the tests of time. These were peoples homes and this whole city was a home and they were, all of them, a large family.

Silence now reigned in the room as they focused their magical energy into the spell, the incantation was complete and all magic was gathered into their leader. He glowed brightly in the center of the room as all power coalesced into him, building ever greater until finally he released that built up power in one great expellation, coating everything within the city with a protective barrier before succumbing to energy exhaustion and collapsing with the completion of the spell. His voice whispered throughout the room, “rest now. Battle comes soon and we will be needed more than ever,” he didn’t hear the rousing cheers his words caused, already asleep as the last word was spoken.

The Green Sector:

“All right ya’ll. Now we’re gonna need ta stock up on supplies. I want ya’ll to go to every city you buy supplies from via the freight portals. We will procure everything needed to keep our people healthy, the medic’s stocked, blood banks full, and energy chargers supplied. You ten,” he pointed to a group of people milling about and signaled them to approach close, “go to Draconia, buy as much blood energy as they can spare along with as many other energy forms as they can spare. The mages are in desperate need of energy revitalization and our stores are very low now. We don’t have enough, and wont have enough for the upcoming need,” he pointed to one hundred crates full of various items for trade, “those are going with you. In them should be enough to supply ourselves for a very long time…or at least til the battle is over. Hurry,” he watched as those ten scrambled, each pulling a hydrolift cart full of ten crates through the freight portal whispering as the last one went through, “hurry back, the need is even greater than you know,” to the others he shouted, “get a move on! NOW! Get those trade goods loaded and all cargo stowed! There’s a battle coming people and we are the base for our people’s survival.”

In the White Sector:

Children were dropped off by other brigade members. The twins watched as tearful goodbyes were given. They looked at each other and around the room at their people working hard to queue the children into their respective sector groups for registration. Everyone in the city had an assigned brigade though only the Black Brigade would have no children to drop off. He shook his head as the number of children swelled. This was the very heart of the city and just below was where the magic and energy wielders were. This building had been strongly coated in the protective magic making it the safest place in the city.

He grinned over at his red headed, green eyed sister and received a grin in return. Even though they were of different genders they were often mistaken for each other. He had allowed his hair to grow out to match her own and now they looked so very much alike it was fun. They both began tossing various orders to their subordinates, sending out reprimands and praise to those who deserved it. The children of the Red Brigade had been here for hours and were even now settled and doing various activities to keep them busy.

As the children flowed in on a nearly in-exhaustive tide he smiled happily. So many but he could handle it, they both could. Easily. He whispered to his sister, “well sis, we’re on. Lets go do our job,” when she nodded he shouted, “all right kids lets start playing a game,” determined to stop the crying of the children, “attendants look to your charges and engage them in activities suitable to their respective ages. No tears in here.”

The Yellow Sector:

This section appeared nearly deserted, but throughout the city yellow banded individuals patrolled the streets ensuring order. There had been a few…incidents with saboteurs, or rather the corpses of saboteurs. Nasty bit of business that. Some had been smooshed by boulders, encased in ice, burnt to a crisp, struck multiple times by lightning, some were even reduced to little more than a fine ash. All of it they had to deal with. But they didn’t mind. It was their duty and they served happily.

To the Tavern and occupants therein:

Corellia smiled a tires smile as everything was being prepared. She felt it the instant her daughter had returned to the land of the living from the walk of death. She had been a very busy mother in a very short time. The tavern was put back in order, and she had contacted and ordered her family to bring reinforcements.

Her eyes gleamed determinedly. They had been reluctant…but with her sort of…persuasion well they were coming. And the Gods help those that stood on the opposite end of the battlefield from them. The inn was ready to receive them, all the rooms had been prepared. Her eyes widened as she felt the spell pass by. It was an amazing working of magics and she longed to go and investigate, but she was needed here. Her energy was flagging though and she sipped yet another energy shake in an attempt to revive, however she feared she would need sleep before long to completely revitalize herself.

To Calla’s Room:

His eyes opened and he felt refreshed though he knew he had only rested for a short while. He noted that the boy was up and about and nodded to him before rising. He set his clothes to rights and glanced over at his still sleeping granddaughter. Noting that she had begun to stir. He also noticed that the mark for the passing of power was gone and his eyes closed as pain washed over him. He thought to himself, ‘it’s done then. She’s gone,’ and for a moment met the boy’s eyes, his full of warning before exiting the room {his hand touched a portion of the wall and as the door closed the spell he had cast dropped} and proceeding to go and join his beloved in the tavern.

Calla woke just as the door closed. She sat up and rubbed her eyes, stretched, and basically just looked cute (not on purpose just an instinctual thing all girls can do at times) as she awoke. Her small fangs flashed as she yawned and her hand went to her stomach even as her eyes went to Dragon…well more his neck than him really…and her right hand went to her now grumbling stomach.

To the Hidden Chamber:

She yawned, stretched a little, and her eyes opened. Her eyes looked first to her wrists and the strange markings there before falling on Vultrin. Her eyes widened and she whispered, “Vultrin? You look…different,” her eyes fluttered closed at his touch and she returned his kiss gently. A sob escaped her and she flung herself into his arms, not really hearing his scolding, her arms and legs binding her to him even as he drew her closer. She held onto him with all the strength in her limbs, clinging to him before choking out a tearful warning, “if you ever, EVER, leave me alone again, I will kill you,” she ran her hands down his cheeks, through his hair, down his shoulders and across his body as if checking to make sure he was truly there and not a dream.

She rested her face against his neck and breathed deeply his scent before sinking her fangs into him. Her grip on him tightened as she fed, needing to feel him there…to reassure herself that he was truly alive, truly there. She heard the words and didn’t puzzle at their meaning, they sounded beautiful to her ears. She fed even as she was sending instructions of her own to her people. Finally full she pulled back from him and rubbed her cheek against his before whispering, “I’ve given orders now and mother has Darius well in hand. Perhaps we have a small amount of time to…enjoy each other,” she kissed him fiercely, her arms once again tangling in his hair unwilling to let him go just yet.

Back to the Tavern:

His eyes widened as his Lady’s voice screamed through his head, “Darius get your ass in gear! You’re my right hand man and you’re sulking about like a wounded child. Get to work you lazy batard! I want some alone time with my man,” he closed his eyes in sharp relief as he listened to her bitch at him. His mood lightened drastically and he began humming as he issued orders to the others in the Kiss.
Back to top Go down
Auroch
Auroch

PostSubject: Re: Lavelia's Tavern   Lavelia's Tavern - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:03 pm

*Dragon heard Calla’s rumbling stomach before he even finished his morning communion. He had barely even noticed when her grandfather had left, so intent on his prayers of renewal. He knew what was coming next and had been waiting for it to happen. To a vampire, his blood would be considered more addicting the heroin. Just like The Mean, Old Lady was addicted, no obsessed with Vultrin and his blood. There would be consequences for drinking his blood. Not only from the addiction, but also from what she would give in forfeit, though she had not minded before.

Dragon stood slowly and moved over to her bed, a twist of his fingers and he had locked the door, using spatial misplacement to slide the bar into place. He sat next to her, slowly running his fingers down one of her arms. Then with his other hand and fingers slid them up her other arm and brushed her neck with barely a whisper of his fingers. He then drew her to him, his fingers intertwining with her hair as he kissed her. The kiss would continue from her lips to along her jawbone and then over her neck. He nipped her neck tenderly. He would bite eventually, but for now, he was teasing and arousing her with the possibility that he would not bite.

One hand cupping the back of her neck, which he shifted just so, causing a slight arch in her back, giving him a better angle to work with. His own head cocked to one side, exposing his own neck to her. As he held her in the embrace, his two canine teeth became longer and more defines. This would cause him to seem vampiric, though it is unknown still what he is, as no one knows his past. He ran his tongue slowly over the flesh at the base of her neck. He could feel her jugular vein pulsing beneath the stimulation he was causing. Ever so slowly, he bit into her neck. Something would seem odd about the embrace he had presented her with, yet it would make sense in her mind.

As he tasted her blood, which had already begun to restore itself, he felt ecstasy flow through his veins. The sensations coursing through him increased his sense of need, so he would be ready when she herself punctured his neck. He laid her back ever so gently, letting the subtle weaving of his spell wash over her. He used not energy or even glamour for this spell; it was simply brought on by the situation and mood within the room. He knew enough of their society to know what was expected now. This was not a simple feeding. This was as much a ceremony for her as was tasting blood for the first time. Whereas Lavelia needed to inject the one she was bringing in with the ceremony, Dragon needed only for her to drink his blood. This would cause the same overdose, so to speak, as Lavelia’s blood alchemy.*

Meanwhile behind closed doors in a place none would dare enter. Two men bravely trudged to bring their viewers just one more taste of the life behind the scenes of the Beautiful, Queen Lavelia. There was the guy with the microphone, Rob Mackiavelly, giving minute by minute updates on the situation. That was until Vultrin reappeared. Then the bleakness that had taken hold of the entire city seemed to lift every so slightly. The other man, Bob Doeshisjobwell, held a camera and taped as much footage as possible. He had gotten most of the ceremony on film, though he was sad to see Lavelia die in such a way. Especially since war was on the horizon so to speak.
Both men were risking their lives just being in this sacred place. They did not cross the threshold though, to do so would be anathema. They would rather die then step over the invisible line that separated them from her. Bob sighed in relief as the Lord Vultrin appeared. He was not one of them, he could bring the Queen out of this and set things right. He just knew he could do it. Nothing but good had followed the Lord’s arrival. The war was not too good, but they had been preparing for it all their lives. They knew it would come eventually, only they had never dreamed they would have the Lord Vultrin’s aid in there personal struggle against the shifter breeds.

Though neither man could believe Vultrin was there, Rob was already talking excitedly into the microphone. Wonders would never cease to amaze and beguile him.*

“Yes friends you heard it here first. Just a mere hour ago the Lord Vultrin was hit by an assassin’s bolt and died on the floor of the tavern, yet here he is alive and well. Here to save the Queen yet again. This is not a fairy tale, nor is it written by some guy who wears tights and acts in his own plays. This is reality. Two, count them two, star-crossed lovers who actually live. Eat your heart out Shakespeare, no misery for our world. Only a bright future with The Lady and the Lord to see to the people. Something is happening, Something big. NO no, not that you perverts. He is reverting the ceremony and drawing her back from the sleep of Death. He is making the sunshine and the flowers bloom. He has come to save the day, although I don’t see a white horse or his gleaming mail. He has saved our Blessed Lady. HUZZAH! HUZZAH! HUZZAH! Three cheers for our Hero, the Lord Vultrin.”

*Bob reached over and struck Rob on the head, He was interrupting the audio with his incessant ramblings. No one wanted to hear the caster anyways; they wanted to see what happened with the Lord and Lady. Not hear a rambling fool glorify someone for loving the Lady Lavelia enough to save her life. *

“Pipe down you Fool, We want to hear them not you”

Meanwhile in the Sacred Chamber

*Vultrin was laughing as she attached herself to him physically. They had a lot of work to do and she wanted to play. Then again, it had been a very, very long time since he had seen her. He wanted this encounter as much as she did. He just tended to put work first and love second. It was war they were talking about, but on the other hand, there was no time like the present to start preparing his own army. Who better for his army, but His and Lavelia’s own children? He could think of none anyways. In addition, from the looks of it a second line was beginning as well. Not that he would spoil it and tell Lavy. She would not believe him anyways. She would find out for herself soon enough though.

He wondered where the other two lines would come from. They would need to have four lines in order to ensure no interbreeding among the dragons, especially if the second line was Calla and Dragon. They may even have to add a fifth line just to ensure that. Yet there was no telling the hearts of dragons. They were free willed and would live, as they were happy, within reason. For now he gave into Lavelia’s whims. Letting her have her heart’s desire. It would seal their Life-bonding. It would also do more then that, he could not tell her exactly what it would do though. Even he did not know all the details; it was different with each life partner chosen, or so the ancient ones had assured him. Only that the completion of the ceremony would leave him and his partner unable to do much for a while.

With the energy transfers involved in the bonding ceremony, he would be lucky to be in any shape to see to his end of the preparations. He would simply blame her for needing so much attention. Though for giving in, he was just as much at fault. He listened to her speak after she fed from him. He chucked as he cut her off with a kiss starting the entire sequence that was to come.*
Back to top Go down
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

PostSubject: Re: Lavelia's Tavern   Lavelia's Tavern - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:09 pm

Calla’s eyes widened as she watched Dragon stand and move towards her. Her grumbling stomach caused her to blush with embarrassment and cast her eyes downward before they flicked up to the vein in his neck once again. Small tremors went through her at his touch and her breath sped as he drew her forward to him. She responded innocently to his kiss, her hands resting lightly against his chest as if unsure where they should go and her eyes drifting closed.

When the kiss moved from her lips to her jawbone and down her neck her eyes flashed open, uncertainty filling them even as she shivered when he nipped her. She allowed him to shift her for better access but when he shifted his head to the side to allow her access her hands ran across his throat, gently tracing the large vein, but was sidetracked when she felt his tongue lick along her own jugular bringing a gasp to her lips. Her gasp turned to a whimper as his teeth pierced her neck, her fingers gripped his skin tightly as ecstasy exploded in her. For a mere second she wondered at this but that was washed away as need swirled in her.

She hardly noticed when he laid her back, so taken now with her hunger as it overwrote other more base hungers that had formed within her. Her head rose up, her nose scenting the skin just above the artery, her pink tongue darting out and giving it a small lick, followed by several longer ones. She scraped her teeth along his neck just above the vein in a very sensual manner, though not a conscious thing on her part. Her fangs stopped just above the artery before slipping through the skin into it.

At the first taste of his blood she bucked against him and as she took more of his blood into her, her hands began to wander in a frenzy, all over him wherever she could reach. When she found her exploration stymied by clothing a ripping sound could be heard as her hands tore the fabric asunder in her desperation to touch skin. The more she fed the more desperate she became.

Her eyes opened and if anyone could have been there to see they would have noticed that the iris had filled into the pupil until the pupil was a mere speck in the center and her eyes appeared to have an internal fire burning. She pulled out only to sink her fangs again into his skin even as she writhed sensuously beneath him. She pulled out once more and set her fangs again into his vein this time to feed until she was sated. Three marks now would be on his skin and unlike a normal feeding, these would not heal away to be invisible. He would bear these marks forever. A small cluster of puncture marks.

Her hands roamed over his now bare back, her nails scraping her and her fingertips caressing there, and any scrap of shirt that she encountered became little more than a shredded piece of cloth. As her hands moved down his back they encountered his jeans and she grunted in disapproval before he would feel a pull and hear a rip of tearing denim then feel nothing but air against his skin, well save for where her hands wandered.

To Lavelia:

The hands that had tangled in his hair now fisted in it, holding him to her as she kissed him deeply. She pulled back and ran her tongue across his bottom lip then resumed the kiss, the need in her a burning in her veins. With a swift deft movement she pulled away from him and peeled herself out of her clothes until she stood before him bare skinned. She didn’t even notice the clothing hitting the floor with soft sounds before she launched herself at him and twined herself round him once again.

Her hands drifted across his skin enjoying the feel of him under her hands. Her nails scraped along gently as she attempted to ease the vest off of him, “you are far too over dressed, my love,” she said against his skin as she paused for a moment in her foray of exploration of his skin with her tongue and teeth. Where she didn’t lick she left little love bites behind as she moved ever lower down his chest and abdomen.

She paused in her explorations when she reached his waistband. Her hands slid down and eased the pants down over his hips and allowed them to fall down his legs as she began to do naughty things to arouse him. Her hands caressed his --censored-- and her mouth --censored-- around his --censored-- as she attempted to get him to shout out her name in pleasure. She took his --censored-- deep into her mouth and her tongue danced along his --censored-- and her hands began to wander down to his --censored-- and cup them gently.

She glanced up and met his eyes with a mischievous look even as she --censored-- and --censored-- purring around his --censored-- to give him an added sensation to enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Auroch
Auroch

PostSubject: Re: Lavelia's Tavern   Lavelia's Tavern - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 12:21 pm

*Dragon had no idea his blood would cause such a frenzied reaction in her. He did not even attempt to resist whatever she did to him. He concentrated on slowly feeding from her. There was no reason to do this quickly. It was better to draw it out and give them both a chance to enjoy themselves. She would feel a slight burning sensation in her neck as he marked her in his own way. Through the vampiric kiss, he left a small symbol that seemed to blend in with the bite marks. His mark was simple when all was said and down. It would look like an Ankh tattoo. It was small, fitting perfectly in the space of his fangs.

His own method of removing her clothes was not nearly as crude or destructive. He used molecular displacement. This made it so her clothes would disappear from her body and reappear scattered across the floor. It was simple and efficient, not neat. It definitely had its uses. This was just one of the cases, since he doubted she would like it if he tore her clothes. Women were peculiar when it came to their clothes for some reason. Even though she could rip his and it was okay. Ohh well, that is another story and not one to get into now.

His hands roamed slowly over her, exploring as he had that first day in her bath, only this time with hands that she could feel and appreciate. Not that she did not enjoy it last time, she just didn’t realize that it had been him. He took her very fast the first time, letting her build up a single orgasm. In her frenzied state, she could not handle anything slower anyways. He knew the frenzied state would run its course after the initial time though. So he stoked her up for a slower more intimate time a few minutes after they had finished the first. After several minutes of slower and gentler lovemaking, he turned and let her be on top. He spoke to her mentally knowing this time would take much longer then the first.*

“We should take a bath after this, it will help you relax. “

Meanwhile in the sacred chamber

*Vultrin slipped his hands into her hair as she knelt in front of him. He allowed her to have her time even with the pressing matters that threatened to overwhelm them. His fingers tightened suddenly in her hair. Then he pulled back from her, not roughly and not teasingly. Before he lifted her and laid her on the bed. He did not intend to let it end there though. He was just moving into a better position, so that they both could enjoy it at the same time. His knees around her head and neck as he bent forward and kissed the inner portion of her legs working in closer to *censored* places and doing many unique and *censored* things to her, even as she did the same thing to him.*

Meanwhile in the hall just outside the sacred chamber

*Rob and Bob were unable to settle their differences of opinion. So they changed how they were doing things. Bob set the camera to auto and placed it on a tripod instead of his shoulder. Rob put down his microphone as they backed into the hall, so as not to disturb the couple with their brawling. There was a big difference in the two of them. Rob was upper middle class, not used to brawling, whereas Bob was not far about poverty level. In a fight like this, it could mean all the difference in the world. Rob was used to going to fancy restaurants and ordering champagne and wine. Bob was used to low grade bars and pubs.

They circled each other a few times, before Rob tried to get Bob in a headlock. Bob would not allow that though. So he punched Rob in the short ribs. Rob backed off then only to run into the wall, where Bob pummeled his stomach, sides and ribs with a flurry of punches. So Rob did the only thing he could to win the fight. He cheated and in a way you would expect from the most shady businessman.*

“If you want….to..*groan* Keep owww your job *crunch* you will stop now”

*Bob grumbled as he put in one last punch, which is the one that caused the crunch, as Rob’s nose was broken. That was the last hit though. Bob could not afford to lose his job, but Rob’s nose was broken and bleeding, and his body was bruised. He possibly even had broken ribs from the short but eventful fight.

When the got back to the scene that was unfolding it had already progressed much farther then they had expected.*

Meanwhile back in the sacred chamber

*It would seem they had progressed to a point where it was hard to see where one ended and the other began. They looked as if they were trying to merge into one person as close as they were together. The situation had gone from calm, sensual to rough, and painful. Only Vultrin and Lavelia did not seem to be slowing, on the contrary it was becoming faster and more powerful.*
Back to top Go down
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

PostSubject: Re: Lavelia's Tavern   Lavelia's Tavern - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:39 pm

Calla pulled back from Dragon’s throat, licking up the drops of blood that had welled when she pulled her fangs from him. She felt the breeze flow across her skin but was too frenzied to pay it much attention. It wasn’t until he --censored-- her that she paused the pain registering, bringing tears to her eyes and drawing a gasp from her. But that small pain was swiftly overwritten as the frenzy returned and her hands roamed across his skin leaving fine trailing scratches. As she --censored-- she sank fang once more into his neck and screamed against his throat even as her nails dug into his skin.

The frenzy she had been under faded and her hands lit a slower trail across his skin. Pulling back she retracted her fangs and licked his skin here and there and leaving little love bites behind where she could reach. Her body moved against his, beneath his in a sensuous dance and her hands roamed around to his chest and further down between them touching --censored-- and exploring --censored--.

For just a moment a sadness welled within her but she pushed it away. This was neither the time nor the place to think about the ramifications of what had just happened. Her thoughts were interrupted when he shifted and she found herself on top fading away at the feeling she got in the new position. Uncertain as to what she should do she moaned when she --censored-- and when she wiggled she whimpered. She started rocking slowly at first her nails now digging into her own skin at the feelings coursing through her caused by her motions.

She cried out as her hips rocked a certain way and her --censored-- rubbed against him in such a way that she changed motions again to keep it going. A fine sheen of sweat blotted her skin and gave her a glow as she moved, relying more on instinct and what felt good. Her rhythm changed again as the sensations welled up inside her and she moaned as those tingly feelings were lost and she leaned down propping herself up with her hands resting against his torso and started rocking in varying rhythms in an attempt to find the sensation that had been lost. She gave Dragon frantic eyes and dug her nails into his skin in a silent demand that he help.

Meanwhile……..

Lavelia protested for a mere moment when he lifted her and settled her onto the mattress until he moved into a far more accommodating position. She screamed around his --censored-- as she exploded the instant he --censored-- and her fangs found his femoral artery as opposed to using the veins in a more…delicate place and sank in. Within the mind link she swamped his mind with her pleasure echoing back to him all that she was feeling. Her nails dug into his thighs as she bucked and writhed under him, barely remembering to pull her fangs out as she shrieked, “NOW! RIGHT NOW! THIS INSTANT! NOW NOW NOW,” demanding he move into a far more satisfying position and give her what she needed and when he didn’t comply fast enough she used her vamparic strength and attempted to move him into position.

She rose up above him and slammed herself down onto his --censored-- her movements hard and fast, no longer in a mind set where slow and gentle were words of the day. She wanted it hard, she wanted it fast, and she was gonna get it even if she had to do it herself. Power began to form as she moved filling her and spilling over to him til it glowed around them, a dark light that would seem to have caressing fingers that brushed the whole of their skin all at once.

Her movements faltered only once when she got a telepathic report from Sarina which she filed away even as a spear of sorrow pierced her. She tucked the knowledge of Sarina’s intended plans into a far corner of her mind to deal with later and began to move with a desperation now that she hadn’t had before, wanting nothing to come between them for the time they were allowed to have.

She growled and snarled as she flipped over, taking him with her until she was staring up at him, then she wrapped her arms and legs around him and urged him to use all that pent up power in his body even as the power surrounded them grew though now it was laced with a small sorrow and the desperation she now felt (he would pick up on that) at the dwindling time they had remaining. She dug her fingers into his skin, or rather tried what with the scales and all, urging him on, “give me EVERYTHING you’ve got big man,” she shouted at him demandingly then taunted him, “unless you’re weaker now than before you died on me,” giving him a sweetly mocking smile.

In the Tavern……..

Corellia watched the bustle tiredly, not wanting to take the time to rest. There was so much to be done…her thoughts were interrupted as she was lifted from behind. She glanced back, knowing who it would be before looking. A tired but gentle smile graced her features at the sight of him and she leaned into his embrace allowing herself to be carried to wherever he was taking her…which apparently wasn’t far.

He set her down gently on the couch in front of the fireplace, “rest my love. We will have much need of your strength before long,” he watched as her eyes closed even as he took over the orders for preparations. Standing tall he stared around, pushing his sorrow back behind a wall of sheer determination. He would not allow this place to fall.

To the city…….

She looked around in satisfaction. The medical ward was fully set up, “get some rest people! We’re going to have our hands full so best we get the rest now rather than be exhausted when we’re most needed,” she watched as they filed off to get some much needed slumber. For a moment she touched her Lady’s mind…finding her Lord’s presence there as well and whispered, “the preparations are completed. The medical ward is ready and waiting. Mistress once I am no longer needed, I intend to go to my rest and join my Dovaire in eternal slumber,” her sorrow was deep in her mental voice as a picture of a tall dark haired man filled her mind and was accidentally transmitted to them just before she broke off the contact having passed along her report as she had intended.

No longer busy the emptiness where Dovaire’s soul had once shared hers grew and filled her once again. She brought her hand up and sighed. His brand was all she had left of him. She gave herself a shake and moved to do a few random things to fill her time. She was untired and needed no sleep. A thought occurred to her and she walked over to a blank section of the wall. As she approached it, it shimmered and she nodded and murmered to herself, “it still works then,” she keyed it to Draconia, walked to her desk and grabbed out of her drawer a small box she had kept stashed just for such an occasion.

She walked back to the portal and stepped through hoping her old friend would be somewhere nearby. The box clasped gently against her chest. The small gems were given her by her mate but with him gone, they would serve a much better purpose and besides, once she chose to rest there would no longer be a need for her to keep them. There would be no need for anything anymore. The longing to rest and her sorrow she carried on her shoulders and hung silently in the air around her. She knew it would be obvious to her old friend that she hadn’t fed much in a long while. But she had little desire to do so.

She was far thinner than she had been and all that kept her going was her substantial power. It pulled her along since her body was now far too weak to carry on, on it’s own. She didn’t care, nothing mattered much save for the need to see to her Lady’s orders and fulfill her duty to the Mistress she so loved…and owed her life to. She stood around her eyes sweeping the area as she awaited her friend. She was patient. She could wait. And she knew that he would arrive in his own time, though she did send up a flair of energy that he would recognize.
Back to top Go down
Auroch
Auroch

PostSubject: Re: Lavelia's Tavern   Lavelia's Tavern - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:05 pm

*Dragon helped her through it all, when they had finished, he stroked her cheek gently and kissed her deeply. The hand on her cheek shifted to her back as he scooped her up into his arms. He carried her into the bathroom, sat her in the large tub, and turned it on. He set it for blood and entered next to her. As he kissed her, he ran his fingers through her hair. He had to bite back a laugh at the absurdity of it all. He pulled her close and spoke tenderly*

“You may not realize it, but we met in just such a way. I have been by your side since you returned to clean up your room earlier. I was with you as I was after the fight where I merged with your skin. It was also me when you were in the bath earlier. “

*Either his inner monologue had failed him at this point or he had just told her that he had caused the sensations she had felt earlier. It was not the water and it certainly was not her. He could be in a lot of trouble, or she may still be under the euphoric sensations she had been feeling just recently. Dragon would not be surprised at anything Calla did. Considering what he knew about her and her mother. She could be sweet and even-tempered, or she could be a psychotic bitch. It all depended on which part of her was listening at the moment he chose to speak. After watching Lavelia and seeing her mother. He knew exactly what Calla was. She had all the typical emotions and abilities of the succubus, sadly she had her daddy’s strength and skills to go with it. It was shaping up to be a very dangerous situation, one he may not survive.

He figured it was best to leave it alone for the moment. He just had to be more careful what he said from now on. All he really needed now was for someone to walk in on them and he would likely be served up as shish kabob. He had to figure that Calla would not be thrilled if someone tried though. In her way of thinking, he was sure, she believed only she had the right to kill him as she chose. All he could do was hope for the best, since everyone was otherwise preoccupied and no one thought to check on them as of yet.

Meanwhile in the sacred chamber, likely to receive a new name soon

*Lavelia’s taunting restored the urges he had been suppressing for a very long time. So when he gave completely in and released those pent up urges, she would know it. He knew what she expected, but this was likely not it. He went far beyond anything he had ever done to her this time. Sixty-five thousand years of suppression did that to someone. Likely as not everyone in the city and tavern combined would hear her screams. If she had time to talk, she was not doing her part. It was time for her to pick up on her end or she would be the one getting left behind. *

Meanwhile in Draconia

*As Sarina stepped through the portal to Draconia, she would notice that little if anything had changed since her last visit. There were no paved streets, not artificial lighting or anything one would expect to see in a civilized place. The scene she took in again after so many years, was one of untouched beauty and art. Though there were homes in a circle, they blended in perfectly with the landscape. So clear and crisp was the air that if one breathed deeply they would think they were in heaven. She stood in the center of a meadow the land looked completely untouched. There would be a feeling of solitude, yet there were glimpses of life everywhere. There was small dragons which flitted here and there. Two of the more adventurous little dragons nuzzled Sarina affectionately. The little dragons came in all shapes, colors and sizes.

Sarina would here the sounds of a waterfall in the distance. If she listened carefully, she would here the sounds of nature all around her. Then came the dragons crooning. A hatching was in the process of taking place. All the dragons sang at the hatchings, it was not an event to be missed. She had more pressing business to attend to though. On her left were the unimaginably large and immense Fire ember trees. A dozen could make a forest. This was the only place in the known multi-verse where they grew. There was thousands of the rare and beautiful trees. High above them, nearly two miles straight up was were the dragon rangers made their homes.

Between her and the forest ran a bubbling brook. Its tune was a merry one as it wound its way down and away from her, disappearing from view around a bend in the forest. All of Draconia was like this. Nature and technology co-existing in a way that was all but unheard of. There were many wondrous things here. It was easy to be caught up in the place. It made a wonderful place to live out ones days.

A summer breeze swirled around her suddenly. She may even hear the tinkling of bells on the wind itself. The sound was coming closer and nearly seemed out of place in such a landscape. The wind swirled into a small vortex as a male appeared in front of her. He smiled as he saw her. He stood at five feet six inches tall and weighed only about one hundred and sixty pounds. He had long, brown hair that went to his waist. Silver bells were braided into it. He had high, regal cheekbones that seemed to accentuate his long, pointy ears. He wore very simple clothes, yet collar and hemlines were adorned with what seemed to be leaves. The pattern that his clothes took on was called “falling leaf”. He appeared to be soft-spoken as no words came from his lips. He smiled to Sarina and spoke in but a whisper.*

“What brings you to our humble world, Lady Sarina? I had thought you had forgotten about poor Whispering Wind. I have not had the pleasure of your company since your bonding ceremony. Friends should not stay apart for so long. “

*His voice truly was faint, no higher then a whisper and she would hear it as if it was carried on the wind. He noticed her plight immediately, before he had even arrived. She was wasting awhile and there was little he could do about it. He would have to wait to see what sort of greeting she gave him, he had no idea what had transpired since she last came to visit him.*
Back to top Go down
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

PostSubject: Re: Lavelia's Tavern   Lavelia's Tavern - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 9:27 pm

Calla snuggled into Dragon's embrace as he lifted her and carried her into the bathroom, returning his kiss. She shivered just a bit as he sat her onto the cold marble of the tub's bottom sighing as the ruby red liquid filled around her and warmed her and the marble beneath her. She glanced at him questioningly as he bit back a laugh and pulled her into his embrace. Her eyes widened, the color of her eyes darkening in a small fit of outrage, "you were...that was...oooo!," she pushed up from him and slapped his wet chest hard as punishment before settling back down against him with a contented sigh.

To Lavelia:

Lavelia snarled into his face even as she poured everything she had into this almost violent encounter. The energy continued to build between them til it was difficult where one left off and the other began. The energy exploded outward as she screamed his name, her fangs peircing his skin in instinct even as she rebounded her pleasure into him so that he could feel not only what he himself was feeling but what she was feeling also. Her hands urged him to her throat so that he had the option of biting too if he wished.

To Draconia:

Everything was just as idyllic as she remembered it being, though to her eyes the colors were faded. Of course everything was faded now to her. She sighed softly a sad weary smile as two adventurous little dragons, one gold the other green, stopped and nuzzled her before flitting off to play again. The sounds of nature and a waterfall would have brought joy to her heart had it not been shattered and the dragon's crooning had always before brought joy to her but now only served to remind her of the last time she had been there. She ruthlessly shoved the memory of that happier time away from her, pushing it deep within her.

She noted that the Fire Ember Trees had grown in number since she had last been there. Last time...she broke off that thought as it caused sharp pains to peirce her, an almost physical pain as much as a psychological one. The brook's merry sound normally would have made her smile but now it did little more than bring a slight sigh from her lips.

As a gust of wind swirled around her she heard the familiar bells riding it and knew her friend was well on his way and watched expectantly as the wind became a vortex that he appeared out of. Little about him had changed, she noted. He still had bells in his hair and leaves on his clothing. As usual the wind carried his soft voice to her keen hearing quite clearly and so she answered, "war has come. I need special supplemental supplies to keep my staff in top shape. I realize the suppliers are already bartering for supplies however, I need special supplies for my staff," her voice, which usually reflected joy and laughter was flat and empty...carrying nothing but the endless sorrow and loss she now felt, "I brought these for trade," she held out the ornately carved box she had recieved from him as a gift at her bonding in a silent urging to open it and accept the contents within, "I know it's not much, but the gems and stones are valuable and worth a great deal."

"I need those special Blood energy mixtures you whipped up for me and my staff before my bonding...," here her voice broke for just a moment and her hand went to her heart a(s if a pain was borne there) before she continued, "there will be many causalties...there have already been...casualties...," the pain she was holding back spilled into her eyes as did the depths of her loss, "my staff will have great need of the energy drinks. They are already weary and the injuries have been minor. I-I know it's not much, but it's all that I've got...," her voice trailed off and her eyes wandered over the landscape even as another pain coursed through her causing the hand with which she held out the box to tremble. No longer could she diferentiate the difference between hunger and the pain brought about from her deep dispair. She glanced back to her friend and waited patiently for his response even as another sharp pain shot through her and tightened the skin around her eyes.

In another part of Draconia ten people pulling great hydrocarts exited the freight portal. Glancing around they decided they liked their city more and settled in to wait. Things here were slower paced than the frantic workings in Metro and while their need was great, they knew that they would have to be patient.
Back to top Go down
Auroch
Auroch

PostSubject: Re: Lavelia's Tavern   Lavelia's Tavern - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:39 pm

*Dragon’s eyes crinkled in silent laughter. After all that he had said, all that he got was a single slap to the chest. This could only mean she was not too upset. Otherwise, his punishment would have been far worse. The other thing was that it seemed forgotten right after she did it, which means she did not mind at all. He was in the clear at least for the moment it would seem. He knew things had a way of changing and quickly though. This entire situation had been very fast. Therefore, he figured if he was caught, he might as well do what he was being punished for.

He had wrapped an arm around her, so that she could snuggle in closer. This alone would be enough proof against him, but that was no fun. So, he grinned as he pulled her into his lap, kissing her deeply. He placed one hand on the back of her neck, the other on her hip. This was turning into a very good situation indeed. It would seem he had a feeling on what was going to happen very soon. A premonition of what was to come. All he really knew was that he would say something that would get him into even more trouble with the mean, old lady.*

Meanwhile

*Vultrin felt the influx of her pleasure rebounding onto him. At the same instant, his own immense pleasure went to her. Their bond worked this way. What happened to one would happen to the other. At least in some circumstances. This was the completion of the bonding ceremony. He bit deeply into her neck when she allowed it, the final intense moments that made them one in mind, spirit and body was upon them. They would always be close, even when they were apart.

When both of them were sated, he held her for several slow minutes. Then kissed her tenderly and rose. He got fresh clothing for him and her. Then helping her dress, he dressed himself. He was beaming at the moment, but she would agree with what they needed to do next. *

“We should check on Calla and the boy. No telling what has happened since I came here to see you. “

*He pulled her tight and teleported into Calla’s bedroom with Lavelia. He looked about cautiously at first, taking note of the ruffled bedding, as well as Dragon’s shredded clothes. He also noticed Calla’s clothing remarkably untouched, except that it lay all about the room as if thrown hastily. He looked to Lavelia, knowing she had seen everything he had. He shrugged slightly as if it was expected. Especially given what he knew about both mother and daughter. They did seem to have insatiable appetites. Calla had only just come into the right age for it to happen though, so he had assumed she would hold off awhile. He spoke telepathically to Lavelia. *

“I smell, blood, hot blood and three different flavors so to speak. One being pure blood energy. I believe they are in the bathroom, together.”

*As if he had spoken magic words, he knew exactly what Lavelia would do now. What he did not know, was which of the two she would go after first. No matter what it appeared to them, Lavelia and Calla were unable to control their urges. The succubus in them demanded them to do things on pure emotion. He rather doubted Dragon would have had much choice in the matter, whether he wanted what she was giving him or not. Then again, given Dragon’s age and very nature. How could he complain about any attention Calla brought to him, as with any male, Vultrin doubted that Dragon struggled at all. This led Vultrin to believe Lavelia would go after Dragon first, then Calla if at all. This was until her temper cooled enough to see that punishing them would do no good, since her own body would punish Calla quite sufficiently. The dragons were constantly in a state of war, A successful mating would indeed bear fruit.

There was no doubt in his mind that there would be two “hatchings”, very close together, if not simultaneously. He did not want to spoil the surprise, so he did not say anything to Lavelia. He might about Calla though if she started showing the signs of pregnancy. He stopped his thoughts on the subject, not wanting Lavelia to pick up on it. How he knew was another story all together. He would not divulge it yet or ever, unless the secret was found out.*

Meanwhile in Draconia

*Whispering Wind did not even seem to hear her say anything about trade. He did not even reach for her “valuable” gems. Instead, He wrapped his arms about her in a hug. He had taken note of her pain and suffering. He felt it keenly as if it was his own pain. He would do what he could to relieve that pain though.*

“War was inevitable, almost a way of life for us dragons. You shall have the supplies you need. Your gems are precious to you, keep them and let us not talk about trade or prices. Come, let us go back to my house where we will have a drink and we will discuss this in more depth. Just remember, your currency is no good here. We dragon’s do not use currency for our goods. What concerns me more is your plight. The war will still be there when you go back, if you desire to once we finish speaking.”

*He still held her in his embrace. It was an embrace of friendship and understanding. He was trying to console his friend in one of the few ways he could. The gentle whisper of his voice had always had a calming affect on her and that was what he was relying on now. He turned slightly and retained one arm around her shoulders as he led her to his home. She needed this to let go of her emotions and grief. He would make sure she had a chance to explain everything in as much detail as she could muster.*
Back to top Go down
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

PostSubject: Re: Lavelia's Tavern   Lavelia's Tavern - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:03 pm

Calla giggled against Dragon's lips, she didnt really know what he was up to but it seemed fun for the moment so she relaxed against him, having allowed herself to be pulled into his embrace.

To Lavelia:

She lay limply beneath him as he held her, her breath coming in gasps. She watched as he rose with a massive grin spread across his face, "oh god. I do NOT want to move," her whole body quivered from the results of their time together. Really she didnt know how he could move. Her eyes followed him, tracking his movements as he found clothing for both of them.

She sighed as he helped her dress, glad of the aid She really didnt think her legs would support her yet but as he spoke she nodded, "yes I wish to check on my daughter," she had already been meteing out orders to her Kiss, finding that most of what she was going to have them do had already been accomplished. She wrapped her arms around him when he pulled her tight, resting her cheek contentidely against his chest as they teleported into her daughter's room, "what the...," her voice cut off as she stared at the clothing scattered about and the shredded clothing strewn haphazardly.

Rage built to a boil within her. She didnt need his words to tell her what she already knew. She pushed away from Vultrin, her power riding the air before her. The door opened to her with a thought and she stormed in. Her eyes bulged and her rage blew out from her.

To Calla:

She blinked owlishly up at her mother, "uh oh," she muttered glancing at Dragon, "um...hi mom?"

To Lavelia:

She grabbed Calla by the arm and wrenched her out of the bath none too gently and pushed her daughter from the room, "get dressed. And get out of my sight. I dont even want to look at you right now."

Her attention turned to the boy in the tub and she reached down and grabbed him by the hair, "I should kill you right now you little batard. You will listen to me. You will stay away from my daughter or I will not hesitate to kill you. You GET me? Go back to wherever it is you came from," in her eyes he would see a swirling fury deeper than anything that had ever come before, "you will leave this place, and you will never return."

She didnt even have to utter a word. Her eyes glowed for just a moment and he would find himself stark naked and outside her tavern. This was her home, her place of power, and she had complete control over it. Though she had never thought to use the built in registry guards she had set when the place was built she used it now. He would find it very difficult now to enter, there were ways around it but they were NOT so easily discovered. She stormed out of the bathroom, a black look on her face, "if you EVER go near him again. I. Will. Kill. Him. UNDERSTAND?!?!?!?," she turned and slammed out of her daughter's room taking the stairs three at a time. She completely ignored her parents and grabbed the bottle of Bloodwyne sitting on the counter and tood a deep swig from the bottle.

She downed the whole contents and slammed the bottle so hard onto the surface of the bar that the glass shattered and the bar cracked. She snarled and walked out of the back door and into her city to see to the preparations for the upcoming war.

To Calla:

Tears streaked her face and she turned to her father uncaring of the fact that she was unclothed, "daddy cant you do something," her voice died when her mother came out and yelled at her, causing her to cry harder. She stood in the center of the room and cried, "daddy," she choked out, "she's being so unfair," the last word turned into a wail.

To Sarina:

She stood there holding the gem filled box, as he hugged her. She was dead inside, her body just hadnt bothered to shut down yet. She just stood there in his embrace as more pain filled her and died out, pushed back and locked behind a door where all of her emotions were now kept. Even his voice, which she had always found soothing, couldnt soothe her. Nothing seemed to seep through the despair she carried with her now. The empty hand absently wandered to her stomach, covering the place where the child she lost had rested. Sometimes even magic couldnt stop the inevitible.

She allowed herself to be led to his home, her thought far away now... The attack had come just after dawn. How they got into the city no one could figure out. But however it had happened they were there and the people were unprepared. She could see so clearly that day. They were laying together on the couch, she was resting against him and they were both reading. It was a beautiful day out...the moon was shining brightly...his hand rested protectively on her stomach where their child grew.

Who knew that within just a few moments every thing would change forever. The door thrown open. A pair of wolf's claws embedded in her stomach, shredding the fetus. Her mate's enraged roar and his shout, "Sarina get out of here now! Go to the annexx," even as he surged forward to protect her. It was her fault. She hadnt been fast enough. Once her mate had pulled the creature's claws out of her she should have ran right away. But she had always been a kind soul, gentle. And the loss had stunned her and she had paid the ultimate price. She had lost everything. And now there was nothing that mattered to her.

Her body made a decision for her. The ornate box fell from her hands. Her eyes drifted closed and she went limp. Her breathing deepened into the slow steady breath that only the oblivion of deep slumber brings. She would be unaware of whether he caught her or not as she went limp and fell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lavelia's Tavern   Lavelia's Tavern - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lavelia's Tavern
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next