Writer's Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writer's Haven

Welcome writers! Come, read, write, chat, and role play if you want.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

pLAyLaNd- The 7 levels of the gumdrop forest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Auroch
Auroch

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-04-27

pLAyLaNd- The 7 levels of the gumdrop forest Empty
PostSubject: pLAyLaNd- The 7 levels of the gumdrop forest   pLAyLaNd- The 7 levels of the gumdrop forest Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 11:05 pm

Autumn had descended upon Playland. The forest was dark and peaceful. Music and feasting could be heard from many points by the denizens of Playland. Then darkness descended upon the land and the denizens grew afraid. A cold wind blew through the trees. The beauty and splendor of autumn lost in a heartbeat. The trees lost their leaves and turned skeletal. Ghosts and goblins and other dark creatures roamed freely through the area. There was Haunts and ghosts and all manner of terrifying creatures.

The wind howled through the trees like a banshee's scream. Dark magic was rampant. The screams of the innocent folk became the norm. Foul and evil creatures moved unmolested even through once holy places. There was no light, no happiness, only endless darkness and anguish. The most palpable emotion was fear. Those who died to the dark powers rose up as the restless dead. The people cried out for Oblivion to save them. There was no safe place in playland to be. Even the trees snatched at the unwary or threw fruit. The pumpkin fields that had been loved and cared for in preparation of All Hallows had transformed into menacing Jack O'Lanterns and Headless horsemen. All of which rampaged through the towns and villages without mercy or compassion.

Elsewhere in Playland, They were preparing for Samhain and Winterfinding. Many of the sacrifices for those festivals and religious occasions were slaughtered early. the sacrifices rose up as well. Finally, a thick nearly viscous mist rolled in. All manner of things were seen and unseen in the mists. Keep in mind that this is just the first level of the gum drop forest.
Back to top Go down
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: pLAyLaNd- The 7 levels of the gumdrop forest   pLAyLaNd- The 7 levels of the gumdrop forest Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 12:22 am

It was another assignment, another failure. She'd tried so hard to make the kill within the allotted time frame. Thirteen seconds to kill and escape. Simple. Yet here she was again. Trussed up being beaten by her Master with a board coated in knife blades. “All you had to do,” his arm swung again, bringing the bladed board swiping down across her shoulders and slicing her back in another red stripe, “was complete the assignment within the allotted time and escape within that same time frame and yet you tarried for two whole seconds. You wasted your time. You wasted my time. You're a waste of an Assassin. A waste of Life.”

She had long since stopped listening. Not a single sound did she utter. It was two days later and still the punishment continued. If there was a segment of skin left unbruised, uncut, undamaged at all she would be shocked. Her emerald eyes were flat, lifeless, empty, and cold. Those that looked into those orbs would soon feel a chill shudder down their spine. Her hair hung in stringy strands. Her clothing couldn't even be defined as rags they were so worn out. Physically she couldn't even be considered thin. Her ribcage was clearly visible, her stomach caved in to such a degree that her bones jutted out in sharp relief. In the dark she could easily be mistaken for a skeleton with the skin still atop the bones. Her face was beautiful until one gazed into her eyes or caught the smile that slide across those cupid's bow lips.

Nine years of torturous training had killed anything compassionate within her. Constant pain kept her cold and ruthless. Those she'd met, who'd shared kindness, were long forgotten now.

Five days of punishment total. She endured all of it silently and when she was released from the restraints she locked her joints in order to remain standing. If she was tired or in pain she gave absolutely no indication of it. Two years ago she'd lost the cuteness that had made her useful as a child assassin and now she had only her power and skill, though mostly her power lay somewhat dormant. Whether she could access all of it was solely dependent upon how much her life was endangered. The portal opened behind her, though she didn't see it. All she saw was his had swing out. It struck her hard enough that it flung her backward. He and the training facility vanish instantly for two reasons. Firstly the way he struck her knocked her cold, and secondly the portal closed around her still form and sent her in a very random direction.

When it opened her body rolled out onto the ground limply. Her back was literally little more than a bloody mess and the rest of her wasn't much better. Her eyes opened; her body rose upward; no lights were on and yet her body moved of it's own accord to travel in a random direction.
Back to top Go down
https://lostmagiciangrl.darkbb.com
Auroch
Auroch

PostSubject: Re: pLAyLaNd- The 7 levels of the gumdrop forest   pLAyLaNd- The 7 levels of the gumdrop forest Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 12:52 am

There was no sound in the kitchen or any sound at all in the house. Now you may be saying to yourself that that is a good thing right? You couldn’t be farther from the truth. This house was the Home of Oblivion and Karana. Anyone who knows Oblivion even the teensy tiniest bit would know that silence means he was getting into mischief. The lights were off and Karana must be abed, because stealthy little feet moved into the kitchen.

In the darkness, impossibly wide and large eyes blinked open. They travelled up as if looking toward the top of a mountain range. In the very, very far distance, he would spy the cookie jar. He started his ascent by opening the lowest drawers. His climb was slow, and excruciatingly painful. The treasure he sought was nearly impossible to get too, but impossible was his middle name. He was breathing heavily from exertion when he stopped to take a short breather. He peered over the edge and into the darkness.

One would see open cabinets and places where he had had to shimmy up as only a child could. The floor was literally covered in flower and other unidentifiable items. Perhaps there was a broken jar of spaghetti sauce or miscellaneous cans. The fridge door was ajar and soft light spilled over the kitchen. He looked up and became the second leg of his journey. He had been climbing for hours already and still had a few days of travel to go.

On the third day of his mission, the entire kitchen was in shambles. Broken dishes and items covered every free surface of the kitchen. The stink of rotting food also permeated his nostrils. Not like, he could eat any of the crap anyways. That stuff was disgusting. Healthy food Karana called it. Well healthy to most people was downright deadly to him.

On the five day of his expedition, he was utterly exhausted. He was dragging himself up and along at a snail’s pace. He stretched his hand out for the cookie jar but it was still out of reach. He could smell the cookies held within. He pulled himself up another inch, reaching as far up as he could. He had already tumbled to the floor several times and had to start over. Just before touching the jar, he saw something terrifying to him. There was an anti-oblivion ward protecting the cookie jar from his dirty fingers. Like that could stop him, he was Oblivion and didn’t know what the other word meant.

When his fingers locked onto the jar, he let out a yowl and dropped the cookie jar. His hands were blistered and burned from the charm against him. He had inadvertently found a solution to the problem. There was however another problem. The jar had fallen to the floor and shattered. There were shards of porcelain or whatever everywhere, including on his cookies. That wasn’t the most pressing problem for him. He heard the sounds of giant footsteps coming toward the kitchen just because Karana tore into him with a verbal tongue-lashing. He missed most of it as he tumbled to the floor like an acrobat, and then shimmied along like a slug through the various liquid contents that covered the floor. He knew if he stayed that he wouldn’t get cookies, but he would have to clean and then she would make him take a bath. Worse, he would get another spanking. Spankings were bad, Karana always said that it hurt her more than him, but he knew that couldn’t be true. She only complained about her hand hurting. She could at least shake out her hand to cool the sting. His backside couldn’t be shaken out that way.

Therefore, he decided it was time to run and hide in the gumdrop forest.
Back to top Go down
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

PostSubject: Re: pLAyLaNd- The 7 levels of the gumdrop forest   pLAyLaNd- The 7 levels of the gumdrop forest Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 1:16 am

She awoke to find herself wandering. The pain hit her first but she welcomed it; embraced it; let it sink into and through her. Pain meant she was alive. Pain meant that she'd enured another punishment and had survived again. Someday she would be a Royal Assassin but for now she was merely a pupil, a trainee.

That she was in an unfamiliar location also didn't surprise her. This was almost old hat by now. Something to be shrugged off as normal or not out of the ordinary. Her thin hands and arms were blood soaked but a glance around didn't show anyone or anything dead nearby. It was weird, this place, but again weird tended to be almost normal for her.

Her legs continued to move for another little while until they finally gave out and she landed firmly on her behind. Her body was rigidly upright as the impact caused agony to roll through her nerve endings. Continuously her eyes scanned the surroundings, always alert, always on her guard. Since she was unfamiliar with this place it was suspect and therefore nothing here, no one here, could be trusted.
Back to top Go down
Auroch
Auroch

PostSubject: Re: pLAyLaNd- The 7 levels of the gumdrop forest   pLAyLaNd- The 7 levels of the gumdrop forest Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 11:00 pm

Oblivion stopped suddenly and shifted. He reappeared near the girl. He was skipping along as if nothing was wrong. He didn’t try to heal her or do anything but keep pace with her. His path was parallel to his own after all. He frowned heavily as he watched her. Speaking softly he asked her questions

“Do you need help? I am ‘Blivion. I am master of this place. Are you hungry? Are you thirsty? Did you fall out of the sky like an angel? Did you hurt yourself while falling? Do you need healing? There is lots of food. If you’re hungry just eat whatever you see that looks good. The chocolate river is right there too. You should get a drink. It will refresh you lots.”

He continued to skip along as if it was nothing important. His questions must have seemed like a never-ending stream of words. It was unlikely she would be able to answer most of his questions considering her likely sounded like a buzzing bee to her at this time.
Back to top Go down
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

PostSubject: Re: pLAyLaNd- The 7 levels of the gumdrop forest   pLAyLaNd- The 7 levels of the gumdrop forest Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 8:08 pm

She pushed up to her feet and began to wander again. It took a few moments before she realized someone was beside her. 'A child. In this place. How...odd,' she thought to herself. Her mind caught his questions, rapid fire though they were, but processed them more at a speed she could answer, “I'm fine. Nice to meet you, I am Elia,” her voice was completely flat and empty, “I see,” she glanced around as she continued to respond, her guard solidly up, “Hungry, maybe. Thirsty, maybe.”

She shook her head, “No. My Master sent me into a portal with a randomizer as part of my punishment. I am certainly no angelic-like creature.” She glanced down at herself while taking note of her scarred, bruised, and battered body, “No I was like this before I was unceremoniously dropped out of the portal here and if anyone were to heal me in any manner my Master would likely see them quietly destroyed...or enslaved never to see the light of day again.”

Another glance around, this time at the flora and fauna had her stating firmly, “Nothing looks particularly good or safe to eat or drink. I've never heard of this chocolate river thing but that water is very muddy indeed and certainly not something I would drink out of. While parasites won't particularly cause me harm I do not want them creeping and crawling around inside me,” she shuddered slightly, unbeknownst to herself, at that particularly disgusting image, “they would certainly inhibit my ability to do what I'm trained to do and that...would be very bad indeed,” her vocal tone changed, just slightly, to a more bleak sound for only a mere millisecond before it normalized and picked back up to ask, “are there any other humans such as yourself around here? I would prefer to avoid their presence if at all possible.”

Her eyes continuously moved, always scanning her surroundings, and always took in much more than a normal human's mind could ever hope to assimilate in a single rapid glance. Everything about her was cold efficiency. Even down to the fact that her mind had already contemplated and decided on the most appropriate way to dispose of the child walking next to her if she had need. A broken neck, a slit throat, a finger through the eyeball, a torn out larynx...each plan had run through her mind until she'd settled on the simplest route.

This was a trap. It had to be. A child wanders randomly up to her out of nowhere...it was a scenario she'd ended up playing out over and over again in 'random' places countless times now. She was positive he would soon make his move, hoping that he'd lulled her into a false sense of security, striking while she was weak from the weeks of punishment she'd endured but she was prepared. He would die, just as the rest had, in silence.

Even though he came across, to her, as an innocent child there had been others of the same ilk that had tried to finish her off. Her mere existence was a curse upon the Guild and her Family. The fact that she survived was merely due to her own abilities, beaten into her bones, developed since the day she'd been birthed.

Eventually she halted and turned to the chattering child and simply stated, “if you're going to kill me, strike now,” her voice was droll, “this game gets old after a while. I'd rather get this slaughter done sooner, rather than later,” distrust was thick in her voice and now gave her eyes, black with flecks of emerald sprinkled into the iris, a bit of life they'd lacked before, “if Master has sent you then know he sends you to your death. I will show no mercy,” this speech was very much rehearsed...as if she'd said it dozens of times before, “nor will I find enjoyment in it. Or do you wait for me to strike. Unusual but not unheard of with Master's plans, after all. But this place feels quite dangerous and I do not need an assassin out for my blood to contend with atop whatever else Master has in store for me here.”

(-Meanwhile at the Assassin's Guild (a quick excerpt)-

The Guild Master was railing into yet another technician, “You FOOL!! Get that little slave back here! She's late for her regularly scheduled assassination attempt!” The Master was an amber-eyed man with the aura of someone quite seedy and unreliable that came less from what he taught and more from what he did outside his Guild duties. Her disappearance was problematic for him in so many ways. The least one being the fact that he had to give proof, periodically, that she was still alive. If her Grandmother contacted him for such proof now he might end up worse than dead, since Majicka was a force all her own to be reckoned with. So he got back to shouting at his technician, “Get that portal fixed, NOW, you fool and...Get. Her. Back. Here!!!...”

-fade from scene~
)
Back to top Go down
Auroch
Auroch

PostSubject: Re: pLAyLaNd- The 7 levels of the gumdrop forest   pLAyLaNd- The 7 levels of the gumdrop forest Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 7:41 am

Oblivion cocked his head to the side and looked at her as if she had lost her damn mind. Alternatively, that he was confused as to why he should attack her or wait for her to attack him. He blinked overly large eyes at her. Then he frowned and looked back the way she had come.

“There are no parasites here; do you even have sugar in whatever backwards universe you came from? Doncha know the four basic food groups. Chocolate, caramel, marshmallow and cookie? Your master kill me? More like he would shite kine at the mere mention of Oblivion.  Me be God of the Void and creator of Playland. You do be in playland now.”

He waved a hand in front of her face and spoke in a commanding tone.

“I am not the droid you are looking for.”

She would feel a weird tingling sensation and a power most probably unlike anything she had ever felt wash over her. Except where most would use a trickle, Oblivion had no control over the strength of his power. Therefore, in reality, instead of a light healing wind, she would be sucked into a vortex of wave after wave of healing. Alternatively, it would feel like she was drowning in an ocean of healing with no land in any direction.

“There is many people here, but there is a problem right now. You can attack me if you want. I need to see how powerful you are. Do not worry or hold back. As far as you should be concerned, I am unkillable and quasi-omniscient. I can even pull a rabbit out of your *cough*”

She would see him jump as is struck. There was an angry red line forming on his back from an invisible switch.

“I didn’t mean it, I sowwy, don’t punish me Karana. I behave promise.”

She would have no idea who or what he was talking about, but this karana must be a truly fearsome person to scare Oblivion.

(Meanwhile, Oblivion High jacks the Excerpt…

The portal technician was in trouble and not just from the master. A post-it note would appear on his screen and there was text written in multiple crayon colors.

“Hewwo, you have illegally opened a portal into Playland. Your portal machine will self-destruct in 5.4.3.2.1. Just kidding. Nyah nyah”

The screen blink a few times and the image of child innocent stood before them. Oblivion waved his dirty, candy-covered fingers before turning around and mooning them. Then every screen in the place would show that very image even if they cut power to the system. There was no stopping Oblivion and his pranks until he grew tired of them and forgot you existed. Text in crayon appeared around the shaking and moving image of his full moon.

“All your base are belong to us”

In the background, music would start to play in surround sound. The scary part was that Oblivion was actually singing “U can’t touch this” by MC Hammer.

~Fades back to Playland In Living Color~)
Back to top Go down
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

PostSubject: Re: pLAyLaNd- The 7 levels of the gumdrop forest   pLAyLaNd- The 7 levels of the gumdrop forest Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 pm

Elia blinked, her head tilted curiously, “I wouldn't know what my world has on it,” she coughed a bit, “I only get a small hunk of dried bread husk and a cup of watered down blood wyne per day. I'm ten now, no longer adorably cute, and no longer rewarded with meat or better bread when I successfully slip my blade between a rib cage or across the throat of my Mark.”

A smirk tilted her lips upward, “My Master isn't afraid of anything, not even the Gods. They call him 'God Killer' on my world for a reason,” she wasn't boasting at all. Her voice didn't change tone nor inflection even as she spoke, “Master must always be cruel because I must be well trained to become a Royal Assassin. His Majesty ordered it upon my Birth for the crime I committed.”

Her eyes looked him up and down, “You're awfully small to be a God, boy. If you aren't an assassin sent by my Master to test me then you're an innocent and the sooner you're away from me the safer you will be,” she didn't get to completely finish the thought before a strange energy surrounded her. It felt like she was being scoured, for a moment, from the inside out. But something rose up within her and everything went black. Her eyes closed and her body went limp, though it stayed oddly upright, her feet still planted firmly on the ground.

Power crackled across her skin, unchecked, uncontrolled, and unusual in it's strength. This power was black and where her feet touched the ground an odd effect began to stir. Those black lines of power raced down her legs, seeking the core of Playland, even as Oblivion's healing magic was pushed back. There was other power mixed into this darkness, mostly dormant, but powerful in it's own right. However the dominant power was at the forefront and it was...a hungry power...and one that should not have been awakened so soon. This darkness sought the foundations of Playland, the core of it, it's intent to feed and destroy.

Time lines would open to Oblivion's eyes, by the less dominant of the power, and he would be able to see three distinct futures for the girl before him.  Her present, which was mold-able – changeable only to a degree. Her future which was set in stone with each decision being made leading to a single ending no matter the options. Then he would see further than that, to her creation and her destruction, and the ultimate choice she would make. He would see her future self of 'Lavelia' and he would find the future to be oddly unmuteable. But he would also see the reason why. That she was a being that was created on a world that was unusual and out of place, but also that the Multiverse needed her existence. All of this would happen within a mere millisecond and then it would fade away.

That destructive power sought out the fabric of Playland's creation, the very heart of Playland, trying to dig deep, trying to feed and subsequently destroy that which it would eat. Just a glance at her face would be enough to realize that she had absolutely no knowledge of this power. Elia had checked out into unconsciousness and wouldn't be back instantly. Her powers rose to protect her, some staying below the surface of the darkness currently seeking...something.

[ooc: Oblivion would instinctively know, or omnisciently – which ever, that this particular power was hiding what he was wanting to see, wasn't meant to be awake at this time, and wasn't controllable by the child she was now.]

(-Back at the Assassin's Guild momentarily-

He stared. I mean what else could you do with a brat mooning and taunting him and his technician. He had more veins standing out on his forehead than anyone in existance had ever seen. The Technician choked, "Master...our Portal...it's going to take me weeks to get this fixed, and that's only IF I can figure out exactly what's happened to it..."

The Master walked away and throughout the Hall an inarticulate sound of pure RAGE echoed...
)
Back to top Go down
Auroch
Auroch

PostSubject: Re: pLAyLaNd- The 7 levels of the gumdrop forest   pLAyLaNd- The 7 levels of the gumdrop forest Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 1:05 pm

He looked at her oddly for a moment as his chaos eyes discerned the future. The power was indeed strong, but it was nothing he couldn’t handle. Even as it reached for the living core of Playland, she would find her power rebuffed by something far older and stronger than she could imagine. Oblivion did the only thing that could save her. It was something that the master of his order had done to him. He was an ancient Order of chaos dreadnought after all. He didn’t try to nullify her power, though he certainly could have with anti-energy. Instead, he wove thousands upon thousands of strands of energy. Few would be able to see what he was weaving, but it was different from the healing ocean he had used. He had used dragon energy for that. They were a part of the dreadnoughts, but most of them never even knew that they were incomplete souls.

The energy he wove was pure order. It surrounded her entire body without touching her. It was as if he was weaving a cage around her, but it was not that time of situation. Oblivion was called the Balance for a reason. He was skewed toward chaos a teensy tiny bit. On a cosmic scale, it wasn’t that far off center. His weaving was so fast it would probably be a surprise. It was rare to think of Oblivion and order in the same sentence. He was creating an Order lock, exactly what had stopped his insanity from spreading and his power from running amuck. Millions of strands went into his weaving and a million more into the locking mechanism. A shield would keep her latent power dormant.

He knew who she was now and her potential destiny. His body shifted without his wanting it too. The child-like imp form was just suddenly gone. Who knew when or if it would be back? Her partial awakening had caused it. He had to stop hiding as a child and pretending that he was still insane. She hadn’t really believed it anyways. A child god with cosmic power and unlimited living space didn’t really stand up to her emotion or logic patterns. Children gods tended to destroy everything and his age didn’t add up for her. So his form became something she could understand and even expect from a chaos god. The form had been a close thing. Two forms matched what she was looking for, but he didn’t really have a choice in the matter.

The order lock slammed into place and it would be as if he had cut off her power completely. If it wasn’t enough to rein her in, he would have to potentially reset her back to the point just before she the power awakened with a paradigm shift. It was something that would likely piss her off to no end. His knew form was that of a large male. He possessed a very large muscular frame. His skin was blacker than pitch and he had glowing purple rune covering his entire body. He had waist length platinum colored hair. He looked like Vutrin’s polar opposite. The power coming off him was darker and crueler than one could believe possible. He wore his hair thick and loose. He even wore a pair of mirrored shades that made it so his eyes were unseen. Who knew what lurked beneath the surface.

“Another one?”

He looked up as if seeing someone that no one else could. For all of his insanity or feigned insanity he knew more than most.

“Another shard? When are you going to pull yourself back together and stop this childishness? You were great once, this is not like you and I will not watch another shard destroyed because of your tantrums.”

She may not even have understood him if she was clocking anything yet. He looked toward the girl and sighed.

“You back with me yet or do I need to slap the shit out of you to make you start tracking and stop playing with power that will devour you? Come on, we don’t have all fucking day for you to wake up and smell the roses. There is a mission to be completed and you will be coherent for it or I will strip the flesh from your bones.”

He was still Oblivion, but he was in his Demon entity form. The entity even the lowest planar void demons feared. Perhaps it could be seen as one of his evilest forms. This was the form that chose the eons of punishment for naughty demons and those who pissed him off. They tended to end up in his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

PostSubject: Re: pLAyLaNd- The 7 levels of the gumdrop forest   pLAyLaNd- The 7 levels of the gumdrop forest Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 2:04 pm

For a little while her consciousness hung, suspended in darkness, as the power ran out of control. It wasn't a sentient thing, as she was, but it still had something about it that gave it a sentient-like feel to anyone coming into contact with it. It roared out its rage as it was put back into slumber as the shield slammed into place and rocked her, just for a mere split second, off of her feet. Her connection to the land broken, the power had little choice but to return to dormancy.

Her eyes cleared as her consciousness returned, “ow. Geeze…,” she blinked those pitch black-green speckled eyes as she stared at the new individual that was now where the child had been, “who're you?” It didn't faze her in the least that she had lost some time. It happened often after beatings and sometimes even after missions so it wasn't a big deal to her any more, “where'd the kid go?”

Inwardly she was cursing that she'd blacked out and lost sight of the kid, since anyone who remotely was aware of her had to die as per her Master's orders. There were very few instances where she allowed people who knew of her to live, and those were unaware of who or what she truly was. “Mission? What mission,” she glanced around, “I see I'm still being punished. Are you an assassin sent by my Master to test me?” Her voice held only boredom now, “if you are please die quickly. These games are detestable and, honestly, they are getting old.”

She shifted, her hands were up in a combat attack type form, her legs were settled in a solid form. Her guard was now firmly up. “Don't be offended but I have to kill you quick and then go find that kid.”
Back to top Go down
Auroch
Auroch

PostSubject: Re: pLAyLaNd- The 7 levels of the gumdrop forest   pLAyLaNd- The 7 levels of the gumdrop forest Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 2:32 pm

She would feel his anger and it was growing with each word she spoke. She would find his very aura to be oppressive and typically caused submission in those around him. It was likely very similar to her master’s aura. When his hand moved, it would be so fast that she wasn’t actually seeing his hand move. It was too late to react even if she saw the slight twitch in his body. In addition, the backhand came from another direction entirely than she could perceive.

“Don’t ask stupid questions. You couldn’t kill me if your life depended on it. You may be an assassin, but you still rank lower than my boot heels Apprentice. Do not mock me with your pitiful assaults. You’re here to do a job. If you are being punished, that’s not my fault. It just means you deserve it. Get your head out of your ass and listen. I am Oblivion and if you survive the next forty-eight hours, I will be damn surprised. If you manage to survive, you will get an all expense paid trip to whatever version of Hell you do or do not believe in. The veil has sundered and the dead walk these lands. The spirits are restless. Do you understand, slug? It’s too late to turn back, Die on your own time, not on mine.”

The purple runes flared violently as he growled at her. She would realize very quickly that he was the child and that he had been pretending to see what she would do. He didn’t really care if that pissed her off. An assassin should be able to deal with such things.

“If you survive, you may even move beyond slug, do you understand, slug?”
Back to top Go down
Lavelia
Admin
Admin
Lavelia

PostSubject: Re: pLAyLaNd- The 7 levels of the gumdrop forest   pLAyLaNd- The 7 levels of the gumdrop forest Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 2:47 pm

She took the hit and it didn't phase her in the least. She was built of stronger stuff. She tuned out his words entirely, as she did when her Master spoke since words meant little. There was something about him that was pinging a 'recognition' in her but she couldn't put her finger on it. She stood down and began to walk around him, circle him, trying to puzzle it out.

She felt absolutely nothing towards him. Not anger, not frustration. Nothing. Yet she still felt that she knew him in some way. His words she tuned out completely. Mostly because it wasn't anything she hadn't heard pretty much from the time she was a baby. “I have a name, use it. You are not my Master. You are the dirt beneath my Master's cement floor. I don't know you. But I know you. I don't want to kill you for whatever reason so you're lucky.”

She stopped and tilted her head to the side, staring at him again, “you feel the same as that kid. Care to explain?” A bruise was coming up on her skin, though it blended in with all the others so it wasn't particularly noticeable, “I take it we have things to kill. So maybe we should get on with it once the explanations are over?” With a clearly defined idea of a mission firmly entrenched in her head she shifted her mind into the thought patterns of a true killer. Her guard was once again up, though focused outwardly instead of towards him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pLAyLaNd- The 7 levels of the gumdrop forest   pLAyLaNd- The 7 levels of the gumdrop forest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pLAyLaNd- The 7 levels of the gumdrop forest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Writer's Haven :: Role Playing :: RPG-
Jump to: